Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] R11:BLACK ARROW Bullet Run w Bitfury. 40% off. $123=8-10GH Nov. 1 - page 4. (Read 19508 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
I'd probably jump on this one if getting bitcoin out here on short notice weren't nearly impossible.
Where are you? We have from what I can tell the most payment options in any GB.

Central nowhere Canada.
Activity: 364
In for 5 shares, order #338 and paid. THanks!

Hi Nick,

Thank you and welcome aboard!

Please keep in mind that we run our co-op a bit differently in that we vote on important matters and we vote before the 5 month mark to see if the majority of the Round's owners want to sell the miner as used online, or in-person, since much of the annual mining output (90%+) should likely be produced by then.*

We then split the resale proceeds based on one's proportion of ownership of that Round's miner, in order to help recoup investment costs.

==

89 shares available.

[*Disclaimer: Not your lawyer, financial attorney, or dear ole mum]
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
In for 5 shares, order #338 and paid. THanks!
Activity: 448
Doing my best to get some bitcoin myself.  Missed the banks for cashtocoins today.  Mad at myself for missing the PP option.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'd probably jump on this one if getting bitcoin out here on short notice weren't nearly impossible.
Where are you? We have from what I can tell the most payment options in any GB.
Activity: 274
Activity: 546
is R10 actually closed or just waiting for people to pay?

Is there a deadline for R10/R11?

Activity: 448
Bleh was going to jump on the PP method but I see it sold out.  Working to get some funds transferred over to pay with BTC I guess.  Wanted to grab 2 shares.
I like your style so I just ordered 2 shares to test the waters, order #332.

Thanks aigeezer! Welcome aboard!

This co-op only runs smoothly because we share the work load and let the best person handle the job for whatever task is at hand. There is no way that this co-op would be where it is today without thomas_s, bobsag3, -Redacted-, jungle_dave, firsttimeuser, philipma1957, mootinator, and unknown.usr, so essentially: you like our style.  Smiley

I'll update numbers further for R8/R11 when I get back home tonight.

==

94 shares available.

I'm so happy you ordered the way you did, no need for me to do math of how much goes into R8 / R11's wallets.
R11 has one order.
R8 has another.
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
96 shares available.
Hey guys,

When will R9-R11 will start hashing? ( i know shipping is suppose to be before november)
I have many on-hold orders, if I make the payment to any of them (including R9) will they be valid?

Thanks
R9 is already sold out, you get placed on a spreadsheet when the order is paid, any on-hold order payment address was most likely reused and the site will not recognize your payment for your old order.

The only way to make the site keep your payment address and order tracked seems to be sending a partial payment to hold that order open if the site detects no payment / an unused address it will issue the address to a new order.

Last I've heard we should have our first payout for R9-11 on Nov. 15th as we do payouts twice a month on the 1st and 15th, maybe a payout on the first if we mined enough BTC.

The first payouts would occur 2 weeks after the boards are running.

The boards are guaranteed to be shipping by Nov. 1 or our money/BTC will be refunded. It doesn't necessarily mean that they'll arrive by this date.

However....things are looking promising.

Here's the latest pictures taken today. Fully populated Black Arrow Bitfury Prosperos, Smiley

http://ecointalk.net/gallery/image/61-img-9928/
Hey guys,

When will R9-R11 will start hashing? ( i know shipping is suppose to be before november)
I have many on-hold orders, if I make the payment to any of them (including R9) will they be valid?

Thanks
R9 is already sold out, you get placed on a spreadsheet when the order is paid, any on-hold order payment address was most likely reused and the site will not recognize your payment for your old order.

The only way to make the site keep your payment address and order tracked seems to be sending a partial payment to hold that order open if the site detects no payment / an unused address it will issue the address to a new order.

Last I've heard we should have our first payout for R9-11 on Nov. 15th as we do payouts twice a month on the 1st and 15th, maybe a payout on the first if we mined enough BTC.
Activity: 546
Hey guys,

Thanks
97 shares available.
Order# 318 has 2 shares on it from me. Same payout address across the board.

Thanks again.

Phil

Hi Phil,

Thanks! I do believe that you're a "repeat offender" so: Welcome Back!  Grin

I know that there's more sales then this but for now, until we confirm any other orders:

98 shares available.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Order# 318 has 2 shares on it from me. Same payout address across the board.

Thanks again.

Phil
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
I will keep an eye on this buy. I may get 2 shares of it.  coinbase got over 200 usd this morning
My thoughts exactly
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I will keep an eye on this buy. I may get 2 shares of it.  coinbase got over 200 usd this morning
Pages:
Jump to: