Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] R21x: 2 BM S1 Antminers. $135 = 7.2GH/s. 75% off first month hosting! - page 2. (Read 5938 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I bought a share in this, looking forward to it getting up and running! It's my first buy with DZ.

I see the price went down for R22 and I'm debating buying into there too - Is the hardware in stock/OTW already too?
R22 will have about 1 week delay.
And hope no 21/22 round will be.

Btw, any news for 21? Its thirth day after promised sunday. Do you wait for sushi's group buy - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ship-again-sold-out-group-buy-5-315-btc-bitmain-antminer-180gh-300-units-383486
DZ posted saying there would be another delay I was told that it should be up today but it was a long night for me yesterday so until I get caught up not sure.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
I bought a share in this, looking forward to it getting up and running! It's my first buy with DZ.

I see the price went down for R22 and I'm debating buying into there too - Is the hardware in stock/OTW already too?
And hope no 21/22 round will be.

Btw, any news for 21? Its thirth day after promised sunday. Do you wait for sushi's group buy - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ship-again-sold-out-group-buy-5-315-btc-bitmain-antminer-180gh-300-units-383486
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Activity: 364
Gals/Guys: There was an additional 2 day hold up to the move to the new facility. We've been moving fast, but there was some contractor work for the building to deal before it would be ready for us. R21 is absolutely, definitely going to up tomorrow and will be the first miners that come up when Miner Hosting LLC.

We're moving into Facility #2 *right now* and the team should be on-site in the morning/midday tomorrow.

To compensate you for the additional 48 hour delay, everyone that purchased in R21 will now get 75% off the first month's hosting, as bobsag3's Miner Hosting LLC's compensation for the additional delay in start time.

Thank you for your patience. The great news is that besides having a bigger, better facility, we will have 24/7 miner hosting support from professional support staff of miners and IT experts that care about your miners.

We set up facility #2 with a 500Mbps primary link and a 25Mbps wireless link for redundancy. Because: Lost packets = lost shares = lost BTC.
The move started today, they should be up sometime tomorrow

thanks boss! Happy New Year!
The move started today, they should be up sometime tomorrow
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Hi! I know i sound like a broken recorder, but i want to ask how'd i know if this GB is hashing already(since this is my first time to experience hashing with a GB as this miner has shipped ahead of HashFk'd* The Ninja Miner)

when hashing, is there a website to monitor hashing power?

other question: is DZ MC going to mine alt coins simultaneously like CEX.IO (i.e. ixc, dvc, nmc)?

thanks. Adv. happy 2014.

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Fastest refund I ever got!

Thx Thomas_s & DyslexicZombei

Now I need to find something new to invest in ...  Grin

P.S
if you get a mail "R21 is oversold please provide a refund address..."
just reply with your payout address! (curtsey of thomas_s)
Bad side is shares that were oversold will be refunded (no fee), orders that had multiple items paid for at the same time (as I am unable to do the math for the division of shares let alone a change in price) will be canceled and refunded (no fee), removal from the Q of the other rounds is required for this and a new order will need to be placed per round you want to rejoin.
hmm ...
When will this take place? (& how will this be displayed in the site?)
Later today, a note will be placed on all orders affected, if a payout address was provided the refund will be issued directly to it while giving a note on the order as to why
Bad side is shares that were oversold will be refunded (no fee), orders that had multiple items paid for at the same time (as I am unable to do the math for the division of shares let alone a change in price) will be canceled and refunded (no fee), removal from the Q of the other rounds is required for this and a new order will need to be placed per round you want to rejoin.
hmm ...
When will this take place? (& how will this be displayed in the site?)
R21 seems to be oversold a new round will be opened at a different price starting ~1 week later.

There is no way to change this so don't open a ticket, send an email or post saying you want me to do something else it has been posted before to only order 1 of each item per order.
Activity: 93
Merit: 94
2 shares
Order: #1431
TX: fcfacb26c9e1d2f5b867cf2ae802c5bc66d5758d29a9c9dd273a0c858ecaf7c9

payout address:
18TvBeFPsTNBJtpuBGJZGtB242yGNiEQEP
Hi - will the order change status tonight when the units arrive?
is there anyway to know via the site that my payout address is up to date?

(unlike other orders of mine - I did not receive an Email asking for my payout address - only a receipt)

I also bought shares on this and it says on the site " Please add your BTC wallet address to your order comments, or follow up with a Support Ticket referencing your Order #. **

I also asked about the order status and : processing means that is ok/completed.

(i am not a coop member, just a share buyer)
2 shares

payout address:
Hi - will the order change status tonight when the units arrive?
is there anyway to know via the site that my payout address is up to date?

(unlike other orders of mine - I did not receive an Email asking for my payout address - only a receipt)
2 shares

payout address:
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
No offense, but I don't think you're taking into account:

I'm not criticizing the pricing or value at all (I have quite a few shares in multiple DZ group buys so I obviously think the value is there), just pointing out that these individually use much less power than industrial class machines like Jupiter or the upcoming Prospero X-3.

I'm seeing fluctuating power draw between 725 W and 730 W (not overclocked). This is at 120 V; at 240 V the power usage would likely be slightly lower.

http://imgur.com/rS090Z9
Pages:
Jump to: