Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] Small Antminer Farm Shares - 1 Share=0.275BTC=100GHs, 0 of 11 Avail - page 2. (Read 2205 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
You have written some are overclocked.

Extrem low hw errors this settings.

option ‘freq_value’ ’5f05′
option ‘chip_freq’ ’393.75′
option ‘timeout’ ’36′
Good job james! I wanted to do that 2 month ago and get destroy by some mad miner  Tongue

Cheers! Hope everything will work fine.

Sorry to hear about.

What was the reason of destroyed miners?
Activity: 24
Thanks, James!

Your group buy is the most cost effective one at this time. I wish I can buy more shares, maybe soon. Thanks again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
bigwig,

Thank you! I have revised my original post. Your payout will start on June 21, 2014 at around noon and will include 4-days of mining.
Good job james! I wanted to do that 2 month ago and get destroy by some mad miner  Tongue

Thank you, valkir!

Sorry to hear it didn't go well for you. There are some odd people here, like anywhere in the world. I am going to make this a successful venture and give back to the small, independent miners who share my hopes and dreams. A thousand mile journey starts with a single step, right?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

Iam interested for one share. Reserve one for me.

Ok, I will reserve 1 share for pitrol. Any other takers?

Payment done.

Payment received, your 1st payout will be Saturday, 06/21/2014 around noon, Pacific Time, payout will include 4 days of mining.

Payment done.

Why reserve 1 share for you when the miner is yours ?

Ok, you are right. I am relinquishing my reserved share. 10 Shares available. Any other takers? Any feedback?

I want to have a stake in the group buy. I guess I don't have to. I don't know. Yes, the miners are mine but I have them on group buy. No pre-orders here. When you put the miners for group buy, do they still belong to you? I don't know. I guess it's a philosophical question. Anyway, I'm sticking to 11 shares, with 1 reservation for me and 1 reservation for bigwig, 9 shares available.
Activity: 59
I forgot that I am reserving 1 share for myself  Grin

9 Shares available!
That's fine, I will reserve 1 share for Bigwig456. I will edit the original post to reflect the reservation.
Okay, please reserve 1 share for me as I am gathering my btc. Thank you very much.
I'd like 1 share please. How to send payment? Thanks.

Please read the original post; you can send me 0.275 BTC for 1 share to the folloing address:

186JJyvRQJKmyouxR8d4e5wKaHXBFHL7ws

After sending payment, post here or pm me with tx id # as proof that payment was made; also, post here or pm me your receiving address.
I'd like 1 share please. How to send payment? Thanks.
I am reserving this post...

(Q) When does payout start?
(A) First payout will go out on June 21, 2014 around noon Pacific Time, and after that, every Saturday at around noon Pacific Time.

(Q) So, if I pay you tomorrow morning (Saturday June 14, 2014), do you send me a payout?
(A) Sorry but I must state that you'd have to wait a full WEEK before I send you a payout. If you send a payment today (Friday, June 13, 2014), then the earliest I can send you a payout is on Saturday, June 21 and your payment will include prorated portion, i.e., your payout will be for 8 days (June 21 - June 13 = 8 days).

I have changed my original post after re-calculation:

1. lowered price from 0.315 to 0.275 BTC,
2. changed the duration from 10 months to 12 months

These changes should help buyers.
I have been mining BTC and other altcoins for over a year now. I'd like to open a part of my mining farm to beginners and newbies, since Bitmain stopped selling Antminer S1. Currently, I have 1.1+ THs open for the group buy; This represents about 6 Antminer S1's, some are overclocked at 375 or 382, and some are stock.

Terms:

1. 0.275 BTC for 1 Share of 100 GH/s,
2. Available Shares are 11 Total,
3. Management fee of 2.5% includes ALL expenses, including but not limited to hosting and electricity,
4. Duration is for 12 Months from date of payment,
5. Payout will be weekly on a Saturday,
6. Mining pool and other decision is at the discretion of the Organizer, namely me.

Send payment to:

186JJyvRQJKmyouxR8d4e5wKaHXBFHL7ws

PM with your payment tx id # and payout receive address; only use address you control.

Why should you trust me? I am a long time member of the forum and would like to keep my senior (soon to be hero!) member status. I'd like the group buy to eventually become a major mining group, so I will be re-investing and purchasing more miners as well as replacing old miners with more efficient ones. I have been a vitim of a scam (I'm looking at you, AvalonShenzhen!) and I know how much it hurts to be a victim. I also believe in karma.

I already have the miners and am mining. At this time, a share (100 GHs) will receive about 0.006 BTC DAILY, keep in mind that rising difficulty will eat into the profit every 11-12 days.

My management fee of 2.5% includes electricity and internet hosting and other maintenance costs. This fee will NOT increase, unlike some other group buys. I will NOT change the terms set above. I have a low-cost/almost-free electricity. However, as reliable as Southern California electricity is, in case of black outs and other natural disasters, I won't be able to reimburse for the lost hashing--but, in the last 10 years, there was only 2 service outages lasting more than 1 hour, and I don't foresee any long cuts in service.

Please ask any questions here or pm me.

User                       Paid                          Shares
--------------         -----------------     ------------------
bigwig456                0.275                     1  
pitrol                      0.275                     1
*                          $800                       5
**                        $640                       4
-----------------------------------------------------------
ALL                                                     11 Shares Paid / Reserved
Pages:
Jump to: