Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed]: Steam Games! (nothingsteamed.com) - page 10. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Earthling
How do you know exactly who send you the BTC?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Yep MIA since the 14th. Guess we will have to wait :[
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
Im not sure but hes legit iv bought 3 games from him and he usualy sends them in mins so maybe hes out of town or his internet is having issues.
Activity: 13
sent him a pm and coins a day ago. is he on vacation? er something. its cool if he is i'm just curious.
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
sent coins to buy Section 8®: Prejudice for 5 bucks the website has some bugs giving to long of a amount that the bitcoin client cant use.
Activity: 11
Sent my coins. Now waiting :]
Activity: 616
Nevermind, got it through other ways. Not that there's anything wrong with this, but this way i can spare my bitcoins for something else Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The site isn't opening.  Undecided
The site I'm using for hosting had some problems with attacks from different countries. Since I'm on a shared host, there are a few country blocks.
Once I start making a little bit of money from selling games...I'll setup a VPS on the open network.

I have my wallet sitting on the public network for faster transactions, and my site on a firewall'ed network for secure transactions.

Anyways, you can still PM me to initiate a transaction. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The site isn't opening.  Undecided
As advertised. I'd seriously consider using this service for my next steam game! +1
Glad you liked it. Smiley
Activity: 7
As advertised. I'd seriously consider using this service for my next steam game! +1
Someone sent me ~+5 to the steam payment address.
I just wanted to make sure it was either for a game, or just a donation.
Don't want anyone calling me on a scam that I didn't get any messages about. Sad

The person PM'ed me back.
All taken care of Smiley

[Edit]:
Just got someone to buy through the site http://nothingsteamed.com/ for the first time. Smiley
I am very interested can't wait for next steam sale!
Let me know if there's a game your interested in. Smiley
Activity: 265
I am very interested can't wait for next steam sale!
New site's up and running.
http://nothingsteamed.com/

New promotions (as well as people who'd like to advertise) will be like:
http://nothingsteamed.com/add/{PRODUCT_ID}/{PRICE}/

So, Portal...would be:
http://nothingsteamed.com/add/400/9.99/

Fee's are as followed:
5% for anything smaller or equal to $15
10% for anything $15.99 to $49.99
15% for anything $50 or more...
Got some money in the bank Grin
School fees are paid (except for a book I need to buy, which I can pay via cash).

So, $500...let's go!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human
Bought a game from NothinG, everything went out quickly, so I can certainly vouch for him.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I Received my game promptly and would recommend the OP's services to anyone.
I'll probably be contacting you in a week or two, to buy Red Orchestra 2 through your service. It has an extra discount if you already own the first RO game. Do you have that? So i can know if i need to set aside less for it if you get the discount.
I'm not sure if the 20% offer is valid for "gifted" games.
The 10% off should still work.
Yeah the 20% works for gifted games as well, so if you do have the extra 20% off, that is great.
Well, I may just get the game. I can't right now because of such low USD on hand.
Hopefully when Friday comes to pay for my school, I'll have some left over to buy the first game.

I think I'll set the fee to 11% (usually 10% because of over $15, but because buying another game will give a better discount...it's a win-win)?
Activity: 24
I'll probably be contacting you in a week or two, to buy Red Orchestra 2 through your service. It has an extra discount if you already own the first RO game. Do you have that? So i can know if i need to set aside less for it if you get the discount.
I'm not sure if the 20% offer is valid for "gifted" games.
The 10% off should still work.
Yeah the 20% works for gifted games as well, so if you do have the extra 20% off, that is great.
Pages:
Jump to: