Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED 🔥TEND Bounty Campaign🔥 - page 2. (Read 29131 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
Dear @tendswiss!

You promised us to fix the calculations of our rewards, based on the total number of tokens sold. So, we need to get our tokens, based on the total number of 4,000 tokens, i.e. 2000 for each of the two campaigns.

However, you distribute to us the reward somewhat less - 3318 tokens.

So - our question for you: where are our missing 682 tokens?

Please read our announcement on the first page. We calculated the numbers of tokens dedicated to the bounty as promised on the number of tokens sold. Everything is correct and in order.

Well, so where do you tell us the truth: in the changed first page or on Twitter and in the post below?

Seriously, what is wrong here? Not sure what you try to achieve.

We have no intention to fool or to trick anyone! In the announcement on the first page, we show full transparency. We fixed the calculations from our initial draft which was 2000 Tokens. The final amount of tokens sold is 3318 TND Tokens. The approx. 4000 Tokens originally mentioned was the total number of Tokens issued. We from the bounty team were not aware of the exact number sold by then. If you still have an issue, contact the board moderator and we take it from there.

Activity: 420
Merit: 69
April 16, 2018, 06:48:48 AM
I see many already got their tokens for the bounty program. Why do not I get anything?
my number in the table -863
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
April 16, 2018, 03:17:44 AM
Dear @tendswiss!

You promised us to fix the calculations of our rewards, based on the total number of tokens sold. So, we need to get our tokens, based on the total number of 4,000 tokens, i.e. 2000 for each of the two campaigns.

Please read our announcement on the first page. We calculated the numbers of tokens dedicated to the bounty as promised on the number of tokens sold. Everything is correct and in order.

Well, so where do you tell us the truth: in the changed first page or on Twitter and in the post below?

I think there is a mistake with bounty.

In this tweet https://twitter.com/tendswiss/status/970448808390856704 we see that TEND sold more than 400'000 tokens so 1% for bounty should be 4000 tokens not 2500.

Yes that is correct, we sold around 400k tokens. But two things: We had a discount during the token sale and the price of Ether dropped heavily. Therefore, it is not about the total amount of tokens sold during the ICO but the final funding amount. The 400k tokens are represented by the funding amount. As stated in a post yesterday, we expected to have a more successful ICO too but things don't always go as planned.

Nonetheless, we have the final application/product almost ready and will start onboarding the first customers in April.
April 16, 2018, 02:23:52 AM
We will finish the distribution today or latest tomorrow Smiley
April 16, 2018, 02:21:32 AM
Dear @tendswiss!

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 01:45:26 AM
Hi, admin.
I still didn't receive my tokens, please check and let know if need some actions from my side.

Twirret campaign. Spreadsheet number 687.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
April 16, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
Dear @tendswiss!

Activity: 378
April 16, 2018, 12:58:13 AM
Hi, admin.
I still didn't receive my tokens, please check and let know if need some actions from my side.

Twirret campaign. Spreadsheet number 1207.
Activity: 56
April 16, 2018, 12:23:33 AM
Hi!
I still didn't receive my tokens - admin please check and let know if need some actions from my side. Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
April 15, 2018, 11:47:48 PM
Hi admin - you say until Sunday! But I have not received yet!!!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
April 15, 2018, 11:26:25 AM
Hi admin,

Thanks to send my tokens.
Sure, they are few but we bounty hunters know very well amount available so we should not claim more...
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
Hi,

I got only 1.47, what's that mean?
Activity: 98
April 15, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
Hello. Token distibution is still ongoing? I didn't recieve tokens yet on my wallet Sad
Activity: 448
April 14, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
Halo. Token distibution masih berlangsung? Saya belum menerima token di dompet saya.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
@Bowtiesarecool

Investors were aware how much tokens they are buying and for what price, it's just the bounty budget is lower then most of participants expected (although it could be also calculated considering current market). Misjudging isn't scam right?
Misjudging isn't scam yes I agree on that, but knowing you can't keep to your word and then expect others to play along is scam for you are trying to play over peoples intelligence
Activity: 336
April 14, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
Hello. Token distibution is still ongoing? I didn't recieve tokens yet on my wallet Sad
April 12, 2018, 03:44:49 PM
@Bowtiesarecool

Investors were aware how much tokens they are buying and for what price, it's just the bounty budget is lower then most of participants expected (although it could be also calculated considering current market). Misjudging isn't scam right?

Thank you for your support. For all the other bounty hunters that haven't received their bounties, we should finish distribution until Sunday. Currently distributing as we are writing this.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
so much time was invested in this bounty and all the work in an empty 2.87 tokens , very nice
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
April 12, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
@Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
April 12, 2018, 05:26:38 AM
1.72 tokens!!!! i cant believe it  Huh

Please see our answer to that on page 142.
17$ for 30 days! 0.5$/day, its good bounty guys  Angry
This is worse than UET and Dodge combined together, I never knew you could get scammed from your work not until i met tend.
Not all that glitter is glod

What exactly is scam? We just weren't as successful in our Token Sale than anticipated. We are not able to control the environment we are working in. We saw the biggest market decrease (in the old and the new world) exactly during our token sale. This affected us heavily.
Well, you might not have been able to control market condition. However, you choose to launch your token sale with that condition in the background and still went on to make such lofty promises to the community. Looks like you overestimated the market. Don't know if such an oversight bodes well for the project. I mean if you could misjudge the market, what else is not being misjudged...
Pages:
Jump to: