Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED THANKS!] ASICminer Erupter USB GroupBuy#5! 180+ - page 2. (Read 4198 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
My 5 sweeties arrived today without a problem.
Shipped on aug-16, arrived today in pristine condition.
My location = Netherlands.

Thanks a lot !!!

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
SO for 10 with international shipping (eta on delivery times to uk please)

id be looking at $470 + $50 shipping correct ?

Yes and PM'd!

ETA is 3-5 Business days after it ships which is early next week. Thanks!

My last Import of Usb miners using USPS express international to uk got held in customs for 7 days. When it gets to Uk Royal mail handles the delivery and they do not sort out customs charges when the package lands at stanstead airport, instead they ship them all to coventry where they have they own customs sorting facility. Royal mail also wont deliver the package until you pay the fee, which is sent via a letter in post.

Never had a problem with Fedex- always 3-4 days from the US , and if you do incur custom charges they send an invoice in post after you recieve package. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hash for Cash!

Yes and PM'd!

3-5 Business to the UK? How many days in the US? 1-2? Not bad. I was expecting 3-5 myself.

Yes I ship USPS Express International which is 3-5 business days Worldwide. I'm working on getting GXG as an option but my local PO doesn't offer it for some reason.  Huh
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.

Yes and PM'd!

3-5 Business to the UK? How many days in the US? 1-2? Not bad. I was expecting 3-5 myself.
Hash for Cash!

Yes and PM'd!

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Hash for Cash!
Another order of 10 pending! Remember my buy closes in less than 24 hours!  Grin
Hash for Cash!

Just for the record I think ssinc does a good job and I was happy with my transaction.  Yes, sometimes service is worth a little more.

Thanks Smiley

Still have a few international orders pending! Grin
Activity: 102
Everyone completely missed out if you didn't already get in! I just had to up the price to $48 per unit... Grats on $120 BTC everyone Shocked

I really don't want to be "that guy" and I bought from ssinc on the last group buy, but with this recent increase these are now cheaper on ebay.  No preorder either, most are shipping now.  Didn't come to crap on the thread, just trying to be helpful for those that are buying with paypal.

I understand where you are coming from but there is one thing I offer that most of the sellers don't offer, "Worldwide Shipping".

Also if you buy more than 20+ USB's I can beat eBay's prices 100% of the time.

Thanks for the bump BigDaddyWooWoo Smiley

Just for the record I think ssinc does a good job and I was happy with my transaction.  Yes, sometimes service is worth a little more.
Hash for Cash!
Everyone completely missed out if you didn't already get in! I just had to up the price to $48 per unit... Grats on $120 BTC everyone Shocked

I really don't want to be "that guy" and I bought from ssinc on the last group buy, but with this recent increase these are now cheaper on ebay.  No preorder either, most are shipping now.  Didn't come to crap on the thread, just trying to be helpful for those that are buying with paypal.

I understand where you are coming from but there is one thing I offer that most of the sellers don't offer, "Worldwide Shipping".

Also if you buy more than 20+ USB's I can beat eBay's prices 100% of the time.

Thanks for the bump BigDaddyWooWoo Smiley
Activity: 102

Hash for Cash!

Just sent payment for another 10, Unique Transaction ID 81Y04573S4268494P

Just sent payment for another 5, Unique Transaction ID 4GN18997C5751201R

Snuck in under the gun! Thanks Lemonte!

Hash for Cash!
Activity: 624
Merit: 502
Just sent payment for another 5, Unique Transaction ID 4GN18997C5751201R
Activity: 624
Merit: 502
Just sent payment for another 10, Unique Transaction ID 81Y04573S4268494P
Activity: 64
Novice Bitcoin Trader
hey your bit pay ASICminer USB Erupter (Group Buy #5) Domestic price is 0.0038 BTC

Kindly update your price Tongue. I am severely tempted to buy at that price. Grin
Hash for Cash!
Almost at 150!  Grin
Hash for Cash!
BTC price goes up! My prices stay the same! Shocked

Buy now to secure your order! This buy is closing sooner than you think Smiley
Hash for Cash!

Black is what I wanted anyway. Thanks.

Excellent!

Btw we just hit 130! almost half way to 300 pieces!  Shocked
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Just ordered 14. Paypal ID 85U62089H85465011.

edit: Can we pick a color? Or do we get what we get?

Confirmed! Thanks!

All recent miners have been only Black. You can request a color but I'm pretty sure ASICminer isn't producing other colors at this time.

Black is what I wanted anyway. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: