Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed TNTMining.com *Special Offer* 10% Bonus+5 BTC OFFER - page 3. (Read 4664 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Just updated the pool to a PPLNS Payment system. 
Thanks,  I'm hoping we hit a block soon. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Nice pool!  I have yet to get a stale...
  Wink
Had to move pool to faster server.  Its up and running again. 
Updated Special offer on pool.
Would there be more interest in this pool if it was a pay per share pool. 
Item is corrected.  Thanks for letting me know. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We are a brand new pool so help get us started out.  

*I am offering a 3 bitcoin bonus to each miner that finds a block until Christmas 12/25/11. *

This pool uses a 0% Fee proportional pool.
While the pool has 0% fees we do encourage some donations to help keep the pool up and running.  A 0.5% donation would be greatly appreciated. You are free to change this to any value (including 0%) in the account details.  My favorite miners give 1.5% or more. Smiley

This pool is hosted at http://www.tntmining.com/.  

Connect at tntmining.com port 8999.

Just like any proportional pool you recieve a percentage of the block found including the transaction fee.  We don't keep anything.  That's why donations will help keep the pool running.  
TNTMining.com - Donations: 1KnzxYMQmw1Hgwy139NLatFSVy926gPnP6

If there are any features that you would like to suggest please email me at [email protected].  Thanks and happy mining.  

"Welcome to Simplecoin.us! Please login or join us to get detailed stats and graphs relating to your hashing!"

Make if you're going to use a pre-made site, you actually change everything you need to...
We are a brand new pool so help get us started out.  

*I am offering a 10% btc bonus to who ever jumps on my pool until 01/01/12.  Also a 5 btc bonus to who ever finds the first block.  Thanks.. *

This pool uses a 0% Fee PPLNS pool.
While the pool has 0% fees we do encourage some donations to help keep the pool up and running.  A 0.5% donation would be greatly appreciated. You are free to change this to any value (including 0%) in the account details.  My favorite miners give 1.5% or more. Smiley

This pool is hosted at http://www.tntmining.com/.  

Connect at tntmining.com port 8999.

We don't keep anything.  That's why donations will help keep the pool running.  
TNTMining.com - Donations: 12uRagade1yuPSfe5KhCgAnJrfH8U1iYf1

If there are any features that you would like to suggest please email me at [email protected].  Thanks and happy mining.  
Pages:
Jump to: