Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]>>> UNBLOCK YOUR mBANK VISA PREPAID CARDS <<< - page 2. (Read 7115 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Some of them with >5000 euros on those cards ... so this isn't a small problem.

Isent 2500€ max?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey Roslinpl,

I wanted to check how's your work on the embassy going and stumbled across this thread. I'll PM you for details, there might be a way to help. I talked to my cousin, she used to work at mBank for a long time, she still has friends there, it might be possible to sort things out a bit. It all depends on the number of cards to unblock, we'll either go to a "friendly" branch:) if the number is not that high, or try to force the matter from the inside, with the help of people working there.

Anyone directly involved please PM me so I have a total number of cards that need unblocking.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Hey!

Great!
If you can figure that out it might be great!

At the moment I know about something like ~10 members with those cards.

Some of them with >5000 euros on those cards ... so this isn't a small problem.

Some with >500 euros - a problem too...

Anyway it will be GREAT if we can help them all.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
only Polish Citizen can unblock cards ?
Activity: 91
I have 2 cards from mbank which I never used but they are valid till 2017. Have they blocked all cards or just some in particular?
Activity: 107
Hi
I have been using "polish" cards from 2 years, all were EUR currency.
Cards were used always in the same way: loaded via bank wire (source was almost never from poland bank also sometimes a single card could have been loaded even from more then one source) and emptied at ATM machine or RARELY at restaurants/hotels/shops all those things none in Poland .

The first were BZ WBK, registered under a fake profile a "polish one" (because bored to send sms to check card balance, or for having better services and overview about the cards: pin change, residual yearly limit, operation history etc.) worked perfectly.
When was reached the WBK profile's number of cards limit (10x) I created another profile but this time using most possible real data (so everything except some poland specific fields) indeed since not have delivered my ID to anyone I thought to stay safe and this also would help me in case of card lock/loss/ATM machine capture it etc.

Problems started with those second card groups (randomly blocked, perhaps I admit I did some errors for example address bank wire to another name than the one used for card registration) and I started hating BZ WBK and was suggested to try mBank supposed to be more reliable, user friendly (card balance and history check online without registration) and hard to get locked (those cards even do not have Address Verification System) and have to say so far I never encountered a single problem (except the little annoying withdraw limit that for unknown reason is not 150 EUR daily as prompted but I have to lower to 140 EUR that is a "money cut" not always available in the ATM machines) my last withdraw was made yesterday. I am using about 15x mBank cards in the last 1 year, all are supposed to be working even now but after encounter this kind of thread now I start to be little afraid and inclined to go back to BZ WBK.....
Activity: 8
Suddenly from anonymous visa prepaid cards  to "You need to hire notary"

Can you explain what you mean by that? Is every seller a criminal just because yours is?

I did not said anything like this. I do not even think that my seller is a "criminal". I think that bank got scared and just looked for a reason to do this, which also connected with high fraud rate done by random kids around the globe. Most You could steal with this card was - what - 200$ before they block it? So it was not used by criminal masterminds definitely.

You propose us to go to notary while Your signature screams about anonymity. So i hope You get what i wanted to say by that. This cards supposed to be anonymous, not because I wanted to launder money, not pay taxes or cheat and steal but because they were DESIGNED to do that and WERE (AND ARE) ADVERTISED in that way. They had appropriate limits because of that (2000$ a year/135$ a day). If mBank would state at the beginning what will happen if You use this cards for receiving funds not from yourself (btc-exchange) and that You NEED to register them to your identity or moreover You need to be polish citizen and You can only whitdraw one card at one ID (this is bullshit by the way, read the TOS of the card, you can have as many You desire so rule of 1ID=1card is just pure imagination of bank) i would just not use them and save myself around 600 USD. This is that simple.

I've paid for the cards exact same amount You're selling Yours BZWBK. I know these cards too and You probably know to that they've also had few problems along the way i.e they've got blocked after receiving payment from btc exchanger (it was 2 years ago, for now they work fine)

Activity: 58
Hey Roslinpl,

I wanted to check how's your work on the embassy going and stumbled across this thread. I'll PM you for details, there might be a way to help. I talked to my cousin, she used to work at mBank for a long time, she still has friends there, it might be possible to sort things out a bit. It all depends on the number of cards to unblock, we'll either go to a "friendly" branch:) if the number is not that high, or try to force the matter from the inside, with the help of people working there.

Anyone directly involved please PM me so I have a total number of cards that need unblocking.

Kind regards,
Piotr
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Suddenly from anonymous visa prepaid cards  to "You need to hire notary"

Can you explain what you mean by that? Is every seller a criminal just because yours is?
legendary
Thank You roslin for Your help, i guess we will all wait a little longer, you're the last hope here man Smiley

I will also even ask some notary about how he can help.

Give me few days. I will go with a card which was sent to me and I will fight for your cards too!

This situation must be solved. Just give me few days.

Regards.
Can You explain what do You mean by being "cheapskate"? How this is related to anything? Do You describe any person that did not use You service as "cheapskate"? Good luck with that attitude when they'll do the same with BZWBK. Because difference between two is ... none, but i guess You know that. How one can be call a "cheapskate" when mBank cards are not different in any manner from BZWBK ones. NONE.

Thank You for the link nevertheless, we should organize second topic if notary will be the only option.

Thank You roslin for Your help, i guess we will all wait a little longer, you're the last hope here man Smiley
legendary
Suddenly from anonymous visa prepaid cards  to "You need to hire notary" Smiley

But ok, if that's the only option. Could You give some guidelines on how to do it? I guess it needs to be notary from Poland, can You at least steer us into some direction? Is it possible to do is as group? Maybe it'll be cheaper.

Hey, i never sold mBank cards and its your own fault for being a cheapskate.

But ok:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8736200
And of course it will be cheaper as a group, since he only has to do the trip to the bank once.
Suddenly from anonymous visa prepaid cards  to "You need to hire notary" Smiley

But ok, if that's the only option. Could You give some guidelines on how to do it? I guess it needs to be notary from Poland, can You at least steer us into some direction? Is it possible to do is as group? Maybe it'll be cheaper.
legendary
I said it in the last thread and ill say it again for the last time: Get yourself a notary!
Its not as expensive as you think and you dont have to go to Poland.
I also registered only because of this topic, i browse bitcointalk.org for about year and half already, did not have any reason before to register as everything is open for the public. Now i have, as probably a lot of "newbies".

Do You believe them that they will do anything to help their customers? Let's look at this

- They ignore my messages for 5 day already (and i'm only counting working-days), and i did not scream at them, just asked questions and what to they plan to do
- First two messages they've replied were copy/pasted. I wrote one and after two days i've wrote second one because of no response. In response i've got two exact same messages send in hour interval
- They've stated "This cards are only for Polish Citizen". I don't have flyer from card anymore but as far as i remember this is not stated anywhere - MOREOVER - Internet Prepaid System (lol) is both in polish, english and german. Why?
- I've called their support line, i've wrote messages, i've proposed sending cards with ID scans by normal post by mail, by post office, i've asked HOW can i verify myself as i CANNOT go to Poland - GOT IGNORED

And there's many more but i don't care that much for proving that they're cheaters and thieves in white gloves as this is clearly visible.

I would give roslinpl few days for trying to clear the situation. I guess we all OWN him a big one. He's in Poland and have the best look at the situation, but even he will not chase them for months about not his money. They'll just wait him out. That's what banks do.

What i propose, if we really want to get this money back is to start spam. It worked already for one person. Let's make it work for the rest. Spamming their support line will not do, as You'll just get ignored as me or anybody. Let's hit where it pains the most. I found their Facebook page, twitter page (both in Poland, Czech and Slovakia) also there is at least few places where we definitely can write. If everything else fails, roslinpl, can You provide us with some financial boards, financial newspapers and journalist with whom we can start this little "shit-storm" if it will get big enough - then they will NEED to do something with it. For now they can hide behind this TOS of their (which they change as their want).
legendary
Can someone explain to me, why 90% of those people who have blocked mBank card are "newbies" Huh

This is the endstation in googlesearch..
And we bought the card from this site.

Does it really matters?

I was just curious Smiley
Activity: 18
Can someone explain to me, why 90% of those people who have blocked mBank card are "newbies" Huh

This is the endstation in googlesearch..
And we bought the card from this site.

Does it really matters?
legendary

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Oh wow ''card copying gang''? Well if thats what they claim they should have fitted the cards with a chip.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
@roslinpl Thanks for your this all hard work and update I was going to buy this card but now I am staying away from headache because I am not Polish citizen and have no contact with any one
Activity: 6
It's not necessary withdraw on ATM.
After card unblocked just upload the money on Skrill or other payment gateways
Pages:
Jump to: