Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed until Feb] 0.015 BTC for quick Bitcoin website usability test - page 2. (Read 3829 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Is this offer still open? Cheesy I filled up the form. Now just waiting for the email. Smiley
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
Done sign up. waiting next step
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

Wait for my email. If you're selected for an interview, I'll send you an email with instructions for how to schedule one.  Grin

News ? I've compiled the forum but I didn't received any email. Maybe I've not been chosen , let me know . Thanks for the attention.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Just sent out another round of emails. If you've been selected, you should have received an email by now.

It's surprising how many people don't schedule an interview after getting selected. Is anyone having issues scheduling their interview?

Got mine. Grin My microphone/headphone is damaged. I can send the proof too. So is it possible skip the 2nd step? I have no problem in sharing the screen. Thanks! Smiley

~~MZ~~
Activity: 896
Just did the test. OP is very kind and nice to talk with. The test is not long and the questions are very straight forward.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Wait for my email. If you're selected for an interview, I'll send you an email with instructions for how to schedule one.  Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Just sent out another round of emails. If you've been selected, you should have received an email by now.

It's surprising how many people don't schedule an interview after getting selected. Is anyone having issues scheduling their interview?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
done sign up Cheesy

waiting for the next step
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hello
i just filled out your form. hope that i will be able to help you
Unfortunately I don't have team viewer. Have you ever used Google Hangout before? It's free and works pretty well. It's also very easy to get it set up.

http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/

Teamviewer for monitoring my screen, that's what I meant.

Yes, I have used hangouts.

~~MZ~~

Perfect! Google Hangouts also lets you share your screen, and you can even restrict it to a specific window.

More info: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1660627?hl=en
Unfortunately I don't have team viewer. Have you ever used Google Hangout before? It's free and works pretty well. It's also very easy to get it set up.

Teamviewer for monitoring my screen, that's what I meant.

Yes, I have used hangouts.

~~MZ~~
Awesome, thanks! I'll send out another batch of emails in about 6h.

6 hours seem fine for my sleep. Wink Is it possible to do with Teamviewer? Little hard for me to download another software but I can try if no other choice is there. Smiley

~~MZ~~

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
whatever how it works,

at least i have answered the questions.

lets see whether qualified or not.  Grin

6 hours seem fine for my sleep. Wink Is it possible to do with Teamviewer? Little hard for me to download another software but I can try if no other choice is there. Smiley

~~MZ~~
Singed up! Smiley

~~MZ~~

Singed up! Smiley

~~MZ~~

Please do not use this link directly, you need to fill in the google form first. If you sign up on use powwow.com without having been selected, I will not interview you.

Thanks!
Just sent out another round of emails. If you have been selected, you should have gotten and email with a link to schedule an interview.
Activity: 700
He can't do anything when only screen sharing. I filled the form, hope that I will be the chosen one.
Pages:
Jump to: