Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] US Impeachment Hearings - page 2. (Read 706 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
December 11, 2019, 08:10:45 PM
Some people don't know, but if Trump is impeached, his term is invalidated... meaning he can theoretically be voted for 2 more terms as the 1st term is void.

Just food for thought

Are you sure about this? Can you link some legislation to support this affirmative?

In Brazil it is the exactly opposite: After impeachment the former president loses all his political rights, not being able even to vote for some years. This makes much more sense than what you are suggesting.

And US is a much more serious country than brazil.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
December 11, 2019, 05:11:46 PM
My thread here was removed before. Weird that this forum censors certain specific topics.

No shitposting allowed.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, in July they had an impeachment vote. A lot of Democrats voted against it. All the Republicans voted against it. So, lots of Kurdish blood on these representative hands.

Your thread isn't exactly a textbook example of consistency. I'm wondering, what is it about? Democrats vs. Republicans? The civil war in Syria? Turkey's attacks on Kurds in Syria? Or the current impeachment procedure - which is the actual title of your thread?

I'm not sure if you're sure yourself.

I do know that Biden has become quite silent since the beginning of this thing.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
December 10, 2019, 08:28:14 AM
Some people don't know, but if Trump is impeached, his term is invalidated... meaning he can theoretically be voted for 2 more terms as the 1st term is void.

Just food for thought
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
November 19, 2019, 10:46:00 PM
Impeachment hearings are ongoing.  Roll Eyes

I think we'll see results before the weekend.
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
October 13, 2019, 11:27:31 AM
My thread here was removed before. Weird that this forum censors certain specific topics.

No shitposting allowed.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, in July they had an impeachment vote. A lot of Democrats voted against it. All the Republicans voted against it. So, lots of Kurdish blood on these representative hands.
Pages:
Jump to: