Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] YOLOdice.com Signature Campaign - page 12. (Read 78551 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 260
I see that our management works fast as always.
Looks like there are many people trying to snipe a spot at all cost and for this reason you were getting complaints about quality. There's always a chance a complaint gets someone booted. This forum reminds me of a jungle where if you get too relaxed you'll wake up in someone's stomach.  Wink Grin

Then what does "open" mean in your post?
If there are no places, then you could correct the OP-post, so as not to mislead people.

You're quoting OP from over 2 years ago. We had a number of managers since then and it became customary that if anything changes the manager posts about it because most people don't read the OP just check the last posts in the campaign to see what's up. I don't think there were 10 spots open in this campaign since 2017.
The first thing I carefully read in the thread is the OP-post. In recent posts, either reports, or requests to take to the company, or flood other forum participants. )
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I see that our management works fast as always.
Looks like there are many people trying to snipe a spot at all cost and for this reason you were getting complaints about quality. There's always a chance a complaint gets someone booted. This forum reminds me of a jungle where if you get too relaxed you'll wake up in someone's stomach.  Wink Grin

If there are no places, then you could correct the OP-post, so as not to mislead people.

You're quoting OP from over 2 years ago. We had a number of managers since then and it became customary that if anything changes the manager posts about it because most people don't read the OP just check the last posts in the campaign to see what's up. I don't think there were 10 spots open in this campaign since 2017.
User rank Paid per post Number of slots
Legendary   0.00035 BTC     FULL
Hero   0.00035 BTC    FULL
Sr Member   0.00025 BTC     5 (open)
Full Member   0.00015 BTC     5 (open)

copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Hello,
May i join the campaign?

Hello!
Do you have free places for Sr. Meber?

You folks have been in the forum for a while now... at least according to your dates of registration, that's about 2+ years now.
You should by now know that;
- CFNP means Closed For New Participants
- Applications for new slots only usually happens when the campaign manager announces an open slot after making payment for the previous week
- There is always a spreadsheet in the OP that you can check to see where any member has been kicked out of the campaign for a given week
Hello!
Do you have free places for Sr. Meber?

BitcoinTalk username: CryptoGirl.y
YOLOdice user id: 248127
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Current post count: 448
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
Hello,
May i join the campaign?
My details are below:

BitcoinTalk username: Yslyv
YOLOdice user id: 248074
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Current post count: 965

Activity: 745
Merit: 471
Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.
All payments have been sent now. Thanks and take care!

Cheers,
Ethan
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
BitcoinTalk username: DoublerHunter
YOLOdice user id: Once accepted
Forum rank: Hero Member
Current post count: 5068

^ I saw there is a vacant slot for applicants and I just trying my luck here.
Will do the rest once accepted.

Edit: Anyway, I am turning old and have a problem on the eyesight or what, I didn't find sig code. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay, counting is done.

I had to take some time to discuss with a couple of you about your post quality.

Please bear in mind that this campaign has been active for a long time mainly because you all have done an amazing work. I've always been quite proud of the quality of the campaign and have never been PMed once by anyone about any kind of spam.

Until now.

The concerned members have apologized and I fully understand that you can have a short week where you weren't at your full potential. But I won't let this become a habit and you won't get more than one warning, because the reputation of the campaign (and hence mine and the one of YOLODICE) is at stake.

Thanks for the amazing work of all our members and sorry for the delay, but it was important to have this discussion with the concerned members.

Cheers!

PS. Last week was 100% my fault though, computer problems it's all my bad.
Activity: 745
Merit: 471
Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.
I see that we have a two week delay in post counting. What's the news?
Ohhhh. To be honest, I didn't see that there is a delay in payments Cheesy Anyway, what is the current news or updates with the campaign Smiley.

Hi,

last week the payments were sent with one-day delay due to delay in post counting. This week I am still waiting for mOgliE to count the posts and I am ready to send the payments as soon as the counting is done.

The campaign is active and I have no intention to close it. Any changes have been always announced at least 1 week in advance.

Anyway, let's hope the counting is finished soon.

Cheers,
Ethan
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Ohhhh. To be honest, I didn't see that there is a delay in payments Cheesy Anyway, what is the current news or updates with the campaign Smiley.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
legendary
Hello Bitcoiners,

So it seems that BTC is doing really well. With a +24% in only a few days.

You're all aware of the +20% bonus Ethan has put in place in the last months to compensate the downward trend of BTC price. Well it is clear now that this down stream has come to an end.

Hence the +20% will no longer be added to your normal payment.

Let's hope that the moon is reach soon and have a good end of the week!

Cheers.
legendary
There is no more open slots and considering how important Ethan thinks it is to have stable members I don't expect new slots to be opened in the near future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Taking more apps???

There's no open spots anymore, better wait for manager's announcement.

Activity: 853
Merit: 144
Taking more apps???
legendary
February 26, 2019, 05:09:50 PM
Greetings! I have been waiting for a while now to join a campaign that I can remain loyal to for a long time. Wearing this signature for over 3 weeks waiting for a spot to open Wink. Willing to take any open slot if there is none available for my rank.

BitcoinTalk username: leea-1334
YOLOdice user id: 229328
Forum rank: Sr Member
Current post count: 1857 (including this)

I have never left a campaign before it ended. And have been proud to join campaigns:
Dmarket by Edwarded
Crypterium by aTriz
Coinpayments by Lauda
and MobileBridge by Amazix (application is not on this forum).

All of these lasted long, the last 2 especially many months.

I like gambling and would be very happy to promote something I use and love! I admit I only opened an account because I saw this campaign, but I will do my best to promote and offer quality postings. I also added a message of my own under avatar but if it should be changed please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

Accepted.

Thanks for all the applications.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
February 23, 2019, 01:27:03 PM
BitcoinTalk username: amishmanish
YOLOdice user id: 235074
Forum rank: Sr Member
Current post count: 674 + 1

Hello Moglie. I am applying for the open Full Member spot declared by you. The legend for "Banned" in the spreadsheet should probably be moved right beneath the others. Right now it looks like Pixie85 is "banned" and a Senior Member spot is up for grabs.. Shocked

There has been a dearth of good campaigns lately and Sr. Members are quick to get unnecessarily hopeful..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
February 23, 2019, 06:50:44 AM
BitcoinTalk username: NavI_027
YOLOdice user id: 235014
Forum rank: Full Member
Current post count: 1368

I would like to join your long-term campaign sir, I hope I will be considered. I'll change my avatar and sig once accepted Smiley.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
February 23, 2019, 02:15:44 AM
BitcoinTalk username: btcnijuan
YOLOdice user id: 234960
Forum rank: Full Member
Current post count: 371
Pages:
Jump to: