Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]♈[ANN]♈[ICO]♈[ENDs] COIN-BET Next Generation Gambling Platform - page 3. (Read 2454 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk username :  cryptovally01
Telegram username : @cryptovally0
Campaign : Telegram
ETH address: 0xcf7F1E7c4108cd77C36fB82A2B3f4802Ede3Ce65

best of luck for the project.looking forward to it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
coin-bet
Activity: 154
coin-bet
I have read about the project and found this to be a platform for you to enrich your services. By joining this platform, players do not need to sign up for any other site. This is very convenient for participants and will be noticed by the community for this great gadget. I would like to know whether platform participants pay only for platform ownership or whether each service charges separately?
Hi Leodalat

It will be applied individually and will be a user-centered platform with future updates.
We apologize for our late reply.
All of our developers are working very hard to schedule the roadmap.
At the heart of ours site's operations is creating a user-focused community.

Thank you

Activity: 434
I have read about the project and found this to be a platform for you to enrich your services. By joining this platform, players do not need to sign up for any other site. This is very convenient for participants and will be noticed by the community for this great gadget. I would like to know whether platform participants pay only for platform ownership or whether each service charges separately?

where do you read that, i also want to know more about game project like this?
because the game site is still a tangible demo. when will be inaugurated real also there is no updated information
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This project is nice because it is very detailed and informative. It has a lot of informations for the readers to read. I'm hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
Bitcointalk username : nugezmils
Campaign : Type 1, Airdrop
ETH address: 0xde7fb34d93f672a5d587dc0f8a416b13eed8547d

great project with great initiative. Wish the team success.
Activity: 394
Bitcointalk username : nugezmils
Telegram username : @nugezmils
ETH address: 0xde7fb34d93f672a5d587dc0f8a416b13eed8547d
Bitcointalk username : TheMichaelMatch
Telegram username : @TayorJiga
ETH address: 0x76cc93e01a6d810a1c11bbc1054c37cb395f14c8
Bitcointalk username : TheMichaelMatch
Campaign : Type 1, Airdrop
ETH address: 0x76cc93e01a6d810a1c11bbc1054c37cb395f14c8
I am excited to be here. Just went through the whitepaper for the full scoop and whoa, i became even more excited to be a supporter of this incredible project.
Activity: 55
Hi Dev,when we have telegram group.i believe many of people waiting that included me.
We needed not only community,but we can sharing about future project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Bitcointalk username : hoanghai101296
Bitcointalk profile URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hoanghai101296-1575909
Portfolio Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ir1lyAgbq-v6-eiVoawXFlKsbmDnR2m/view (Whitepaper)
Portfolio Link : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=35791 ( Bounty)
Portfolio Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/129udquZQDGqrEsSFtTDdrmfTgmIe9RH5/view (Website)
Portfolio Link : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=35630.msg272393#msg272393 ( ANN)
Campaign : Translation (Vietnamse)
ETH address : 0x13e41EB8BF472d8540Aa0ADF4f8C32Db0E5e5eB7
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
a promising project, a project that has a lot of its own advantages that do not exist in other projects.
and by having an experienced team, I think it is very good for the progress of the project in the future.
I think it is so, and I see a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project.
Let's see how the development of this project in the future.
Activity: 210
a promising project, a project that has a lot of its own advantages that do not exist in other projects.
and by having an experienced team, I think it is very good for the progress of the project in the future.
teams within a project has a very important role for the success of a project, therefore if the project has been on hold by an experienced and reliable team will certainly be easier for this project achieve success.
Activity: 476
Activity: 210
This project will reach his success for the future, I am sure its sales will reach the targeted results because the team will definitely provide the best for all participants who have joined us here.
Activity: 182
It's one of the most forward-looking ICOs in the financial spheres and The team behind the scenes of this project very promising to the financing problem
Pages:
Jump to: