Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][Bounty] - Aida Service | Round 2 ✔ - page 8. (Read 7585 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Want to check if my TG AirD is ok,  do you mind? Please tell me what my TG username says, cause i think its spelled wrong.. And i see i cant duplicate my form, or change it myself.

Will there be any spreadsheet avaliable?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Interesting project, I think.
If team will be work hard - all of us to see the good results
I hope on it

The team is working very hard! We are on the right track, and with Your support we will create a unique service!
Activity: 69
guys I m not sure if I registered or not on the airdrop and don t want to spam you with double registration. can I check if I m there already?
Activity: 2
Interesting project, I think.
If team will be work hard - all of us to see the good results
I hope on it
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Thanks everyone
Activity: 1
Interesting project. Good luck guys!
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast. Software engineer. System Admin
Good luck with project guys!
Activity: 48
Good project, I follow you, good luck!!!
Activity: 8
Interesting project Wink
Activity: 53
Thanks to the AIDA Telegram team for answering all of my questions quickly, onward and upward for AIDA
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
nice project, reserved urdu translations if needed.
Activity: 53
AIDA I'm thinking that you are a coin to watch for 2018!
Activity: 10
good project
thank you
i will invest

Thank you sir and welcome!

AIDA is not added to myetherwallet yet, right?
Activity: 31
Great, will look into it!
Activity: 69
honestly I thought they are crap, but hey... have y all seen their letter? It rocks
Activity: 182
By this attempt, more people will be AIDA supporters.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
great idea AIDA. your project will change the logistics  and storage  industry. keep working hard
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Get to know closer, what Service AIDA is offering into the market — Solution.

In the process of development and world globalization, humanity has become a hostage of intermediaries in all spheres of trade and services. Mediation has become a huge layer between producers and customers. The involvement of one or more intermediaries in the chain increases the final cost and risks. Instead of improving product quality and productivity, the factories are distracted by sales, marketing, communication with the customer and delivery. Service companies in the field of logistics and warehousing of goods face the same problems. There are no good universal tools for managing enterprise resources and a sufficient number of orders. There is no planning option. The incoming information is very often distorted and not relevant. Corruption has become another obstacle to the full development of the private and public sectors. Without software to automate business processes, it is not possible to plan and analyze activities qualitatively, to prevent costs and to ensure sufficient data security. And if there is, it is not cheap. There is almost no confidence in anything today.

But over time, everything changes and with the advent of Blockchain technology, the process of eliminating intermediaries has accelerated. There is ability to solve the problems of all participants in the supply process. It consists in providing tools that will work as a single organism. Our team took responsibility, change the usual sales pattern, developing a service that will gradually eliminate all the above problems.

https://medium.com/@aidaservice/get-to-know-closer-what-service-aida-is-offering-into-the-market-solution-58618b9d767a
Pages:
Jump to: