Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed]Bounty pool - Royse777 [Monthly payment in BTC] - page 2. (Read 4008 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I will also remove (now) this avatar and text, at least for a while, to be on the safe side, at least until things get 100% clear.
I might have been too hasty with this post. Trofo says he already checked with DarkStar and there is only an issue if you are promoting competitors of ChipMixer. Meaning, other mixers. In that case, what we are doing should be OK. Apparently, there is a new signature campaign for a different mixing service and that could be the reason why CM decided to change the rules. 

I've read the message yesterday, and I was 90% sure at that point that the restriction is probably meant to be about other mixers or coinjoin wallets.

Still, after your message I decided to not take chances for that 10%, even if this means that I risk my seat here.
And I also don't want to bother the campaign manager with a question I am sure many others have been asking, so I just wait a little and see the results. Then, if I can come back, I will, if not, no biggie.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I will also remove (now) this avatar and text, at least for a while, to be on the safe side, at least until things get 100% clear.
I might have been too hasty with this post. Trofo says he already checked with DarkStar and there is only an issue if you are promoting competitors of ChipMixer. Meaning, other mixers. In that case, what we are doing should be OK. Apparently, there is a new signature campaign for a different mixing service and that could be the reason why CM decided to change the rules. 
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Hello Royse777,

I wanted to let you know that I am leaving the campaign with immediate affect. I have removed my avatar and personal text.
The rules for the ChipMixer campaign have been modified and as a result I had to make this change. I assume that all other CM signature wearers will make the same decision.

It was fun promoting your services and I wish you all the best with your campaigns in the future.
See you around and take care!  

Edit: Wearing your avatar and personal text might be allowed after all Roll Eyes. I am double-checking with CMs campaign manager. If it's OK, I will put it back on.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
Hello Royse777,

I wanted to let you know that I am leaving the campaign with immediate affect. I have removed my avatar and personal text.
The rules for the ChipMixer campaign have been modified and as a result I had to make this change. I assume that all other CM signature wearers will make the same decision.

It was fun promoting your services and I wish you all the best with your campaigns in the future.
See you around and take care!  

Edit: Wearing your avatar and personal text might be allowed after all Roll Eyes. I am double-checking with CMs campaign manager. If it's OK, I will put it back on.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
I'm withdrawing to the campaign manager, cause i need weekly payments to sustain our needs after we got hit here by the typhoon here in our place, hope you understand me and thanks a lot for accepting me and hope to work with you again in the future, i'm really sorry and thank you very much.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
Hi, Royse777.
Thank you for accept my request.
I participated in the Bitvest signature campaign and since it paused I have been waiting until now. I will work on your campaign with the best enthusiasm.

Cheers!
Activity: 854
Merit: 737
There are two more (andyou1234 and Sarah Azhari) users who have not wear the appropriate signature and avatar (if joining). Please PM me or confirm here once you have your codes updated for the current cycle and on going.

Cheers,

Thanks for accepted, but I can't continue because i received in another Champaign
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Hi, Royse777

I would like to participate in your campaign.
Is there a slot available?

Bitcointalk profile link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/verita1-1272868

Bech32 Address: bc1q9x5fnm52u90vkvjn586mavjwa78mx5j6zu8s5u

Thank you very much!

Accepted but you will need to update your signature code. There are two more (andyou1234 and Sarah Azhari) users who have not wear the appropriate signature and avatar (if joining). Please PM me or confirm here once you have your codes updated for the current cycle and on going.

Payment made to all previous cycles: 7dfa64f2e30f199c3955b265627929453f562dc588b6e56d7de243b4f71f6b4f

To the users below:
Code:
Pmalek
NeuroticFish
dkbit98
Clairvoyance
darkangelosme
nullama
m2017
PawGo

The support from you all are highly appreciated. Let's get few projects this month and upcoming months. Let's continue doing good work.

Cheers,

PS: Spreadsheet for the latest cycle (Cycle 9)
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
Hi, Royse777

I would like to participate in your campaign.
Is there a slot available?

Bitcointalk profile link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/verita1-1272868

Bech32 Address: bc1q9x5fnm52u90vkvjn586mavjwa78mx5j6zu8s5u

Thank you very much!
legendary
I'm glad to join if have an empty slot:
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sarah-azhari-2706458
Bech32 address: bc1qalsk8qhh8uws2qx9yvkycht0g9yv8v208cdxk2
Added you for the next cycle. Please make sure you wear the signature before starting the new month (March).

Thanks for this opportunity here are my details.

Profile link     https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satwat-2893573

Address         bc1qq4td4vllmjm9pazvnsw37erj0pnxrles2lmv7p
Added for the next Cycle

thank you for this opportunity, glad to be part of the campaign,,, can i work from now on, what day is the deadline for each week,,, thank you
It's monthly. Please make sure to update sig code and avatar (if wearing) before starting the next Cycle.
Merit: 45
Sheet updated. Sorry for the backlog. Cycle 8 already were in count from February 1st so no worries.
I want to join is there any spot available waiting for your reply thanks.
You can!

@andyou1234 and Samurai trieng- added but your posts will be counted from the next cycle. Thanks for joining.

thank you for this opportunity, glad to be part of the campaign,,, can i work from now on, what day is the deadline for each week,,, thank you
@Royse777 am I in for next cycle waiting for your update because I check my name is not on sheet thanks.
Activity: 921
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Sheet updated. Sorry for the backlog. Cycle 8 already were in count from February 1st so no worries.
You can!

@andyou1234 and Samurai trieng- added but your posts will be counted from the next cycle. Thanks for joining.

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
You can!

thank you for this opportunity, it's a pleasure to be part of the campaign,,,
Thanks for this opportunity here are my details.

Profile link     https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satwat-2893573

Address         bc1qq4td4vllmjm9pazvnsw37erj0pnxrles2lmv7p
legendary
You can!

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I look forward to joining this campaign!

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/samurai-trieng-1347786
Bech32 address: bc1qrnvpaqhdrhq6hd5p37wcy6azfc5ghgc7zyghmu
Activity: 921
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/andyou1234-310955
Bech32 address: bc1q0dzqn65579cvyq3puh8s3fn2lht2nw679suwtf

I hope I can join your campaign
legendary
legendary
Is it alive?
Alive! Alive!!
Just not much active lately. I will calculate new the cycle in a day or two.
Pages:
Jump to: