Pages:
Author

Topic: (closed)[BOUNTY]Metahash Cryptocurrency for decentralized apps PAYING IN ETH 300 - page 11. (Read 25265 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello.
Can I make posts (twitter/facebook) and videos on russian language?

Yes please

Hello sir, I have join signature campaign, but I got status Rejected and the reason is "Low quality posts". Can you check it again help me? You can see my previous comments did not look good, so the comments before I joined the campaign, you can look through the post after I joined the campaign.

Accepted you at Probation period

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Hello.
Can I make posts (twitter/facebook) and videos on russian language?

Yes please

Hello sir, I have join signature campaign, but I got status Rejected and the reason is "Low quality posts". Can you check it again help me? You can see my previous comments did not look good, so the comments before I joined the campaign, you can look through the post after I joined the campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The instruction to wear avatar, does it include member rank?

Member account can not wear avatar.

No need to post proof of work reports here, I have reported all those posters who are posting here.

Please don't by annoyed with me Sir. I didn't know that such a post is not necessary here.
legendary
Sugars.zone

Member account can not wear avatar.

No need to post proof of work reports here, I have reported all those posters who are posting here.
I joined the signature campaigns. I am impressed about the concept of this project.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
hi newbie here, can i join blog campaign?
Activity: 66
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
i have joined your airdrop program. most of the new blockchain platforms are very interesting and they will be here to take us to the moon
legendary
Sugars.zone
Very powerful coin are arriving in market and blasting also near future very speed transactions in world fast, I also wait.

Thank you for your positive comment, really appreciated.
Activity: 156
Very powerful coin are arriving in market and blasting also near future very speed transactions in world fast, I also wait.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Reports must be submitted to us in this thread?had not sent

No need to post proof of work reports here, I have reported all those poster who are posting here.

Article Means Full ICO review of metahash?

Yes! You can write that too

Hi, how much are the rewards for the Twitter and Facebook campaign?

Its stakes based, total 105ETH allocated to them.
Activity: 51
Article Means Full ICO review of metahash?
Activity: 45
Hi, how much are the rewards for the Twitter and Facebook campaign?
Activity: 87
This is one of the cryptocurrency ive been waited for a long time. Gonna disrupt the whole blockchain market with its main feature that can process such high number of transactions.
legendary
Sugars.zone

We DO NOT need you guys to make reports here, As our portal is automatic.
Activity: 83
This is a very good solution for increasing the bandwidth of the Ethereum network. Transfers of tokens and application data take place in
separate blockchains and are based on the principle of PoS consensus, with anchors stored in the main Ethereum blockchain which operates on
the PoW algorithm. This will significantly improve the performance of smart contracts that only respond to events in the Ethereum network.
But the speed of the main network will remain low and average users will still be unable to use wallets due to a very low block download speed
even after a weekly break in use and the huge size of the current chain which has to be fully downloaded onto your computer.Light wallets could be an alternative solution, but using them could be risky because projects associated with them are under funded.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: