Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed)Buying lindens (sell me the rest of your lindens in your Virwox account) - page 2. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Just did my 2nd successful trade with Trading, this guy is a blast!
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence
legendary
legendary
legendary
Thanks for the vouch, skeeterskeeter, great to do business with you.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Just did business with "Trading"! Worked well!  
**(Still must go check my wallet, but still vouching because of quick response and ease)

~2200SLL for .2 BTC

EDIT: Confirmed; trusted by me, if that says anything lol.
legendary
legendary
It was great to do business with you, nzbmaster, thanks again for the trust.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Just exchanged some SLL for BTC with Trading and transaction was smooth and quick. Would deal with again. Thanks!
legendary
legendary
Pleasure to do business with you Miernik, thanks for the trust.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Successfully sold leftover SLL from my VirWox account to "Trading", got BTC just now, thanks!
legendary
Thanks for your trust in this deal, Yurkov, I vouch here for you too: great trader.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Just bought 0.30 BTC from this guy and it was legit, thanks for the transaction bro
legendary
legendary
I'm buying Second Life lindens.
I can pay with different systems, including bitcoins.
If you just want to sell the rest of your lindens in your Virwox account, no problem, instant transactions.
If you want to sell larger quantities in your Second Life account, in principle I'll trade only with trusted members. The risk of fraud and Linden Lab intervention reversing the lindens payment is always high (see, for instance: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-will-buy-btc-with-linden-dollars-sl-good-rate-122417). New forum members willing to sell big quantities can always contact me, but don't expect great rates and I'll reserve the right to refuse to trade or to request certain measures of security. I have 7 years in Second Life.
If you are someone disappointed with Virwox (you can buy bitcoins with paypal/credit card there) because your linden deposits are being rejected, don't just give up and sell to me; talk with Virwox first, usually they accept to bypass their security system and allow newbies to deposit small quantities if you contact them.

My main thread with vouches is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbuying-lindens-sell-me-the-rest-of-your-lindens-in-your-virwox-account-146616
Pages:
Jump to: