Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]Get Up to 0.024BTC every week on your signature! - page 3. (Read 23493 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Payment sent this week. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Thanks! Recieved my payment! Keep up the good work! Smiley

~~MZ~~
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006
Delusional crypto obsessionist
i want to join.

Name:   page14
Activity:   126
Position:   Full Member

BTC:12cVWsBUTm8DYyMq7obKMPcRMVNTPbFHGS

You didn't read the first post:

29. Jeroenn13(SM:654)
30. zcxvbs(FM:1720)
31. Lethn(HM:5734)
32. findftp(SM:579)
33. Muhammed Zakir(FM:1012)

CURRENTLY FULL

If you have any slot, please add me, I will keep this signature

Free advertising!
I agree that coinbroker deserves free advertising. This campaign rocks!
Hell, if I'm thrown out I will keep the sig!
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Received my weekly payment ontime as always, many thanks Coinbroker it's very appreciated
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Got another payment, great campaign!

coinbroker, i see you keep updating the participates list every week but the date of that list is outdated, please consider updating the date too:

Current campaign Members(start post number): UPDATED ON August 5th
1. ...
2. ...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
So far I have had 6 successful payments from Coinbroker and just received my 6th payment today, no problems to report Smiley
Lost count of the payments, about 7 or 8 or so.
However, I just received payment as well.
Thank you coinbroker!

I admit, I do book keeping as organised as the Roman Legion >_< Tongue Label the places your money comes from and use lots of different addresses so you can keep track of things.
legendary
i want to join.

Name:   page14
Activity:   126
Position:   Full Member

BTC:12cVWsBUTm8DYyMq7obKMPcRMVNTPbFHGS

You didn't read the first post:

29. Jeroenn13(SM:654)
30. zcxvbs(FM:1720)
31. Lethn(HM:5734)
32. findftp(SM:579)
33. Muhammed Zakir(FM:1012)

CURRENTLY FULL

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
I received this week payment already  Grin
legendary
So far I have had 6 successful payments from Coinbroker and just received my 6th payment today, no problems to report Smiley
Lost count of the payments, about 7 or 8 or so.
However, I just received payment as well.
Thank you coinbroker!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
Coinbroker is a loyal user.
get my  10th paid , and my first sr member paid , really a nice campaign

thanks

It is a great campaign because it is paid on time, automatically and it is a great rate. Thanks again! I am staying in.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
get my  10th paid , and my first sr member paid , really a nice campaign

thanks
I think coinbroker has changed the server time to local time. I think that's the problem. Changing time would change the dates and time in the posts, won't they? Roll Eyes That means, I and jeroenn13 met the requirements. Smiley I believe we will be paid. Smiley Sent a PM to coinbroker.

~~MZ~~

Changing server time would not make a big difference. Your post number is lower than expected cuz some of the historical posts are deleted by Bitcoin Forum or yourself. Since our calculation basis is post number, this made a hug difference.

Since it's the first time of this kind situation and some misunderstandings may exist, I would pay Muhammed Zakir and jeroenn13 for last week's work. However, this point is cleared now and all the future calculation will be only based on the number after 'Posts' in Profile. Please do understand!

Thanks! I hope this kind of issue won't be there in future.

It's fair we are getting paid for our posts. Great we resolve this issue.
As soon I received it, I'll remove the posts about the issue.

EDIT: Received it.

Congrats, friend! AND it was a nice PM you sent, thanks! Wink Cheesy
Activity: 644
I think coinbroker has changed the server time to local time. I think that's the problem. Changing time would change the dates and time in the posts, won't they? Roll Eyes That means, I and jeroenn13 met the requirements. Smiley I believe we will be paid. Smiley Sent a PM to coinbroker.

~~MZ~~

Changing server time would not make a big difference. Your post number is lower than expected cuz some of the historical posts are deleted by Bitcoin Forum or yourself. Since our calculation basis is post number, this made a hug difference.

Since it's the first time of this kind situation and some misunderstandings may exist, I would pay Muhammed Zakir and jeroenn13 for last week's work. However, this point is cleared now and all the future calculation will be only based on the number after 'Posts' in Profile. Please do understand!

It's fair we are getting paid for our posts. Great we resolve this issue.
As soon I received it, I'll remove the posts about the issue.

EDIT: Received it.

~~MZ~~

I recommend everyone to leave this signature campaign and be careful with Coinbroker.io.
This user didn't paid me for "not meeting the post requirements" i completely disagree with this.
I have made enough posts this week.

we would NEVER LIE to our users and sig project members, the screenshots of your profile on Sep 16th and Sep 23rd are uploaded. Obviously, based on the post numbers, you didn't meet the requirement last week.

Huuh what? Check the dates and count them! HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jeroenn13-95039

This post count is incorrect!
Between Sep 16th and Sep 23rd I count: 22 POSTS!

it's your responsibility to make sure all your posts, including historical posts, are constructive and would't be deleted by Bitcoin Forum. We don't have that much time to recheck your historical records, so post number is our calculation basis.

~~MZ~~
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Huuh what? Check the dates and count them! HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jeroenn13-95039

This post count is incorrect!

Could it be that you had posts deleted, so effectively lowering your total post count? (posts from before you entered the campaign, that is) I think you aren't warned in any way, if it is a thread where you posted that gets deleted.
I am sorry, its my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. I hope I will get next week's payment! Smiley

~~MZ~~

Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: