Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]Group Buy#10 ASICMINER Blade Miner 10.24 BTC Or Less USA/INTERNATIONAL - page 3. (Read 7971 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
New Updated Prices! Grin

All Blade Miners Ship USPS Priority Mail/Priority Mail International

USPS Express Mail/Express Mail International Is Available

USA Orders

Units Ordered  Unit Price    

1            10.24 BTC
       2            10.23 BTC
    3-9            10.22 BTC
     10+           Please PM me how many you want for a quote.

USA priority shipping 0.30 btc per blade
USA express shipping 0.60 btc per blade

Insurance (Optional)
0.015 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, No Maximum Per Order

CANADA Orders

1            10.24 BTC
       2            10.23 BTC
    3-9            10.22 BTC

Canada shipping

0.70 btc per blade USPS Priority Mail International Shipping - 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
1.75 btc per blade Global Express Guaranteed - 1 to 3 average business day delivery to over 190 countries

Insurance (Optional)
0.02 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, $500 Maximum Per Order With Priority Mail
0.02 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, $2499 Maximum Per Order With Global Express Guaranteed

INTERNATIONAL Orders

1            10.24 BTC
       2            10.23 BTC
    3-9            10.22 BTC

International shipping

0.85 btc per blade USPS Priority Mail International Shipping - 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
2.00 btc per blade Global Express Guaranteed - 1 to 3 average business day delivery to over 190 countries

Insurance (Optional)
0.02 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, $500 Maximum Per Order With Priority Mail
0.02 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, $2499 Maximum Per Order With Global Express Guaranteed
ravix5; 2; 23; 1dfSspfAFxwkCuZkiFfzXrgaX9KogyFCb
Confirmed and thank you very much!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
ravix5; 2; 23; 1dfSspfAFxwkCuZkiFfzXrgaX9KogyFCb
I haven't researched yet, but are these pretty easy to operate? What other hardware do you need, are these as easy as USBs?

you have to buy at least 3 fans per erupter, they dont have to be powerfull, quiet noctua 120 are best
you connect network cable from router and power from average PSU (u can use one from rig with stratum)
you need also one cheap rig with proxy software (could be netbook or old celeron) connected to the network

so

blade -> router <- netbook/crap rig
Thank you for the help. In my opinion, USB Miners are much more user friendly to use.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
I haven't researched yet, but are these pretty easy to operate? What other hardware do you need, are these as easy as USBs?

you have to buy at least 3 fans per erupter, they dont have to be powerfull, quiet noctua 120 are best
you connect network cable from router and power from average PSU (u can use one from rig with stratum)
you need also one cheap rig with proxy software (could be netbook or old celeron) connected to the network

so

blade -> router <- netbook/crap rig
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
wish I didn't go balls deep with terrahash, might have had some cash to get a few of these!~

But im wondering what the new blade prices are going to be....
New blades are very similar to these. Will either be fixed at the low or high hashrate of these old blades. Will be around the same price.

Are these the new gen blades which are set at 10 GH/s or are these the old set which can be OC'ed to run at 13 GH/s
old
Spec
  Hashrate: baseline 10GHash/s, rated 10.752GHash/s, maximum 12.829GHash/s with overclocking and proper cooling
  Power Consumption: 70-75W on 1.03-1.05V, 83W on 1.1V, 100W on 1.2V, 120W on 1.2V and overclocking
  Hasher size: 233mm x 116mm with a 227mm x 100mm x 19mm heat sink attached to its back
  Power module size: 192mm x 89mm
  Ethernet controller size: 86mm x 40mm 
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
wish I didn't go balls deep with terrahash, might have had some cash to get a few of these!~

New blades are very similar to these. Will either be fixed at the low or high hashrate of these old blades. Will be around the same price.

Are these the new gen blades which are set at 10 GH/s or are these the old set which can be OC'ed to run at 13 GH/s

Activity: 672

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
That's the same GH/BTC as the USB erupters currently.  What are the advantages of blades vs. erupters?

if 1 blade = 32 BE then,

You have 3 less hubs (50$ a pop) to buy
Slightly significant power consumption 32 * 500mA vs 10A
easier to manage? more flexible (overclocking possible)

I wish the volume discount would be greater. How many people buy 30+ BEs. When they do, they have a small discount. That does not seem be present yet with the blades.

I guess it all depends on firedcat and it might eventually become more advantageous to go with blades than with BEs.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
That's the same GH/BTC as the USB erupters currently.  What are the advantages of blades vs. erupters?
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Is there a recommended power supply for these things?

New prices are now up on the blades! Thank you for your orders!

pricing estimates?
I am awaiting pricing from friedcat, orders will be placed immediately. Stay tuned in the next 14 hours or less for my prices. Get your btc ready!
blade pricing coming in next two hours!
pricing estimates?
I am awaiting pricing from friedcat, orders will be placed immediately. Stay tuned in the next 14 hours or less for my prices. Get your btc ready!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Activity: 742
Pages:
Jump to: