Pages:
Author

Topic: [closed][Groupbuy] !NEW batch KNCMiner - 8 sold! SOLD OUT - page 2. (Read 20719 times)

legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
Any thought of considering to do a refund on this batch of group buy? I mean we dont even got our September batch shipped yet
Hey,

Trust me we are as impatient as you guys are.. We're really hoping to get some good news today or tomorrow. It's still September although it seems unlikely that we'll be hashing tomorrow. As soon as we know a date, you'll know it. Everything on our end is ready so it should be plug and play once we have them.

Cheers
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Any thought of considering to do a refund on this batch of group buy? I mean we dont even got our September batch shipped yet
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
FROM knc forum:

KnCMiner 28nm Die Photos - Hot of the Press from our Packaging Assembly House
19th September 2013, 05:08 PM
Guy’s, below we have some photos to share from our packaging house in Asia who are currently are in possession of our wafers; slicing and packaging the dies into the chips you and we so badly want to get our hands on.

The finish line is in sight. A few sleepless nights yet, but we are doing everything we can to keep our delivery promise. This is nail-biting to say the least.

Going to post some more hosting facility pictures on the forum later today as well. So look out for those. They’re from last weekend, something else we’ve forgone for the immediate future. Let’s just take a moment to thank or very understanding wives, and children, who have been exceptionally restrained and understanding considering the last few months. We’re all looking forward to making amends on some lost time there.

However, there are a couple of pictures below, we know you’ve anxiously wanted to see. As you can see we’ve managed to etch our logo onto the die itself. To give you some idea of scale, the logo itself is just under 1mm in height;

http://forum.kncminer.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=2546
sweet...

looking forward to there vids
Activity: 560
legendary
nine days since last post so bumping for  a news- flash.

There is some news again!

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-36

You have all been waiting for an update on our chips and we can today announce that the Fabrication process has finished and the wafers are on their way to the packing assembly house right now. They will be in the assembly house for a few days before they make their way to us in Sweden  and of course via the fastest method possible.

While it’s going to be a tight and we always knew it was. Time to market is everything in this business after all. We have also broken a few speed records in this business to bring a design to market in the fastest time possible.  But we are still on track to have Jupiter/Saturn shipping this month.

We will update this news site as often as we can with news. We will even have some videos this week from our Swedish assembly factory as some of our smaller parts begin to be assembled ready for full production the minute the chips arrive.

We would also like to take this opportunity to say that while we have remained as silent as possible on our simulations and only promised figures that we know we can meet. we will not down clock our chips to 400 we will release all our machines with the greatest hashing power we can. So yes the rumors are true Jupiter will be greater than 400 by a significant margin as a free gift from us to all our loyal customers. The first chips off of the production line we will run at full speed in our launch video so you can all see exactly how fast we can make Jupiter run.

Thanks

KnCMiner Team
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
nine days since last post so bumping for  a news- flash.
legendary
thanks for update and blog link
legendary
Hey Everyone,

September has started! Within a few weeks we should be hashing away with our Jupiters.

This post serves a few reasons. We now have information spread out over 4 different topics as well as bitfunder as well as the blog (which hasn't been updated recently Wink ). When hashing starts we will post the updates only on bitfunder and the blog. Feel free to discuss it here or in any topic of course Smiley Specifics for this groupbuy will be posted here of course.

Just in case: The blog is located on
http://p2pool.nl/blog/

Second, we've secured our PSU's. We just got word from our datacenter that they have arrived with DHL:

We've chosen the Seasonic M12II 850W 80+ Bronze as our PSU of choice. This PSU more than meets KnCs requirements and we are positive that even if performance exceeds current expectations this PSU will still more than hold up.

As soon as we receive word on final delivery we'll let you know!

Cheers,
BlastBob & Tyrion70
legendary
knc news:

"delivery towards end of september"

Please, knc, do NOT become another bfl!!!

well that is very bad thought to begin.
but since I am still waiting on my bfl I know where you are coming from.
  I can live with a short delay lets say up and running by oct 10th or sooner. It would help out my aisc miner usb sticks that are mining in my garage. but a long 60 or 75 day delay would be hard to take.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
knc news:

"delivery towards end of september"

Please, knc, do NOT become another bfl!!!
legendary
this should be very soon.  I was thinking if knc drops 1000th in sept-oct I wonder what it will do to btc prices. they have been drifting up slowly.
legendary

good I am a big fan of seasonic.  I used about 10 of them running my 11-13 pc 22-26 gpu farm last year and up to this may. I was using about 3400 to 3700 watts to hash about 11gh.  still made money doing it! Also lots of heat for the winter last year. The seasonic ran well if you were usa based I would have donated some of the psu's.
legendary
Activity: 602
legendary

Power Supply Recommendation
8/28/2013 2:58:00 PM

Power Supply Recommendation.

With our shipment date approaching this update addresses the power demands of our mining devices.

We realise we are currently being compared to our competitors with respect to power consumption and would like to clarify our position.

Today we can reveal that our maximal power consumption will be below 1.6 W/GH/s.

We understand the need for some of our more remote customers to be able to secure a purchase of a power supply (PSU) within the given timeframe.

So today we can reveal the following recommendations;

We recommend an 850 Watt PSU with a minimum of 4x PCI-E adaptors for our Jupiter model.

We recommend a 600 Watt PSU with a minimum of 2x PCI-E adaptors for our Saturn model.

We recommend a 400 Watt PSU with a minimum of a PCI-E adaptor for our Mercury model.

This recommended power wattage figure is calculated upon our max. power consumption of total device including all of its components.

We aim to ensure you use a power supply unit capable of outputting in excess of the current recommended wattage to prevent any problems caused due to insufficient power.

Note: Powers supplies must contain a sufficient number of PCI-E adaptors for each respective unit.

Thanks

KnCMiner Team
legendary
Latest KnC News here as well:

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-30

Its all getting really close now Cheesy

Also if you haven't checked it out, please take a look at our investment fund idea here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitfunder-addictiontrading-discovery-277191

Cheers!
looking forward to this. I will also read the link on your fund.
legendary
Latest KnC News here as well:

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-30

Its all getting really close now Cheesy

Also if you haven't checked it out, please take a look at our investment fund idea here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitfunder-addictiontrading-discovery-277191

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: