Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]Helbiz - Decentralizing Transportation. Presale Live! 3% up to 1.8K ETH! - page 2. (Read 47371 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
How did i miss this bounty program! Angry i only got to know this project sometime last month and it has great potential  Sad
for now the price of Helbiz has not been maximally still very cheap to sell, I have a bit of this token but still I save, I hope Helbiz can reach $ 1
These people who speak about price the whole time and always ask for exchange are  gonna dump when live on exchange the other will enjoy the ride for more years.
Activity: 532
How did i miss this bounty program! Angry i only got to know this project sometime last month and it has great potential  Sad
for now the price of Helbiz has not been maximally still very cheap to sell, I have a bit of this token but still I save, I hope Helbiz can reach $ 1
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Finally  current  price is very  disaponted((( 0,00001993 ETH
it  is  in 75 less from announced price  0.0015 ETH

common guys.  do you have any plans  how to rich    0.0015 ETH  price)))

it won't ever go that(0.0015 eth) price, i think. i was an idea to pump the price at beginning, but as always airdroppers dumped their coins. and here we are.

the top10 and top5 exchanges are so damn important, i hope team will meet our expectations this time.
Activity: 13

75%less? LOL
Activity: 448
Merit: 140

Merit: 100
I dont  understand why  devs chosen such   stupid exchanges like  coinhub and bitlish, 
and speaking about price - what is going on ))) are you kidding dudes?  dont   dump  it ))) HOLD  - this project will make all  us rich)))
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
now the price is not   good for  bounty holders but it is a great price for investors  and traders, it is time to buy with greate discount)))
HBZ was trading at 0.0015-0.0017 after opening on CoinHub, and yes we still have our deals with all investors brought in but please keep in mind the investors are NOT buying Helbiz own tokens but the tokens owned by the community. We had them agree and anticipate 0.0015, but as any investor they will of course buy the cheapest options on the market.

We are very confident that the price will be over 0.0015 around  the two product launched as that is the value we have found that will enable the platform to run smoothly with the initial number of users.

As the platform and userbase grows so will the token value.
Activity: 13
they sold 1 million HBZ for 1 ETH yesterday.(total of 15 million hbz from that price)
1/125 of the ico price.
wtf is going on?who would dump from such stupid price?

Do you have proof?
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
they sold 1 million HBZ for 1 ETH yesterday.(total of 15 million hbz from that price)
1/125 of the ico price.
wtf is going on?who would dump from such stupid price?
today is the first date  of  listing
however deve chose  coinhub coin  exchange - it the most  stupid exchange what I met before)))

I hope next exchange on 1st may will be better

also as it was predictable a  lot of dumpers  selling their coins on IDEX
Activity: 34
SCAM!!

I registered to airdrop. Fulfilled all the requirements.
I did not get my airdrop tokens!  Angry
hello dears  let me know
what exchanges  will  be presented tomorrow? ( in 15 hours)

and what exchange will be on 31 may?
Activity: 658
Hi Manager, I have a concern regarding my Helbiz youtube campaign, I completed all my task but my stake is 0, please fix it thanks!
My Youtube Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1nuRWIJz5JxW_e-By5U6HA?view_as=subscriber
They cant fix it anymore the deadline for bounty concern is over they also posted on this forum and telegram i feel sorry for you bro.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Hi Manager, I have a concern regarding my Helbiz youtube campaign, I completed all my task but my stake is 0, please fix it thanks!
My Youtube Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1nuRWIJz5JxW_e-By5U6HA?view_as=subscriber
on the official bounty telegram there is an ann

Listing Date: 26th of April
Listing Time: 11am UTC +1
Listing Price: 1HBZ = 0.0015ETH
Exchange name: To Be announced on livestream the 26th, 10.30 am UTC +1   

about price- is it correct? you mean current value  is. etd 0.0015*500usd  = 0.75 usd. (am I right?)

before price was announced as 6000 helbiz tokens = 1 eth,   so what price is correct,  i want this  1HBZ = 0.0015ETH )))))
on the official bounty telegram there is an ann

Listing Date: 26th of April
Listing Time: 11am UTC +1
Listing Price: 1HBZ = 0.0015ETH
Exchange name: To Be announced on livestream the 26th, 10.30 am UTC +1   

about price- is it correct? you mean current value  is. etd 0.0015*500usd  = 0.75 usd. (am I right?)
hello dear manager, we are waiting for your great news of announce of exchange were  Helbiz tokens  will trade)))
any hints about this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
What is the expectation of the value of the token?
Pages:
Jump to: