Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][JackpotRacer.com] ★ Free 5:1 chance to win without risking 1 Satoshi ★ - page 2. (Read 1812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

who is next in the row to get some free coins and a chance of a Jackpot rain Smiley
legendary

anyone wants to be the next  Huh
[/b]

Seems that this promo got less interest because people think they will get only 4400 satoshi from this promo. In fact they can get more if someone hit the jackpot from this free bet promo.
Any plan for another promo?

sorry I don't understand...... you are saying that 4400 for free and chance to hit a Jackpot and get 50% free rain for the user in chat is not worth the pain of 1 minute or even less  Huh

I don't agree with you here because I follow all promos and I see who is going where for promos and free coins. we like to give free coins but for players only.

I did not mean like that, I would say people just see from the free 4400 satoshi without see the chance get the rain of 50% of the JP (if someone hit it)

oh sorry if I misunderstood you

but you could be right that people don't understand the additional chance to get a Jackpot rain

but if you see the Jackpot going slowly to the 2 BTC mark and still there are no users
who are taking the chance to hit it.

IMO the problem is that our game is a new game and users need to learn or get used to it. it is actually a learning phase and that could need time.

I remember the times when luckybit started with their game and it was new to all players. they had a hard time to get it run but at the end they succeeded nicely.

thanks again for the feedback and if you have any promo in mind please let us know. worst case would be that we will do it Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

[/b]

Seems that this promo got less interest because people think they will get only 4400 satoshi from this promo. In fact they can get more if someone hit the jackpot from this free bet promo.

sorry I don't understand...... you are saying that 4400 for free and chance to hit a Jackpot and get 50% free rain for the user in chat is not worth the pain of 1 minute or even less  Huh

I don't agree with you here because I follow all promos and I see who is going where for promos and free coins. we like to give free coins but for players only.

I did not mean like that, I would say people just see from the free 4400 satoshi without see the chance get the rain of 50% of the JP (if someone hit it)
legendary

[/b]

first of all thank you for the feedback, always welcome and appreciated but please let me give you my point of view

we had so many promos - actually free giveaways with no chance to lose and had not many takers
and you know why? because a part of users can't do the maths and the other part doesn't want to
deposit in advance even they get back the initial deposit in case of a loss and it was deposited with an escrow

please point me to some good promos that are around here, because I don't see any and please don't forget that it is a MP app and we cant give no deposit bonus with 35 -50 rollovers like you guys like to have it.

and you are always welcome to propose some nice promos you might have in mind  Smiley
but please don' forget that we are doing this to earn some coins.

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

[/b]

legendary

[/b]
legendary
Who is next??