Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][Paypal/REFUND] 0.95 OR LESS ~ BPMC "BLUE FURY" 2.7 GH/s USB MINER! GB#1 - page 2. (Read 7330 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I guess that raises a good point. I had been planning on using PayPal as bobsag3 had mentioned he would provide.

If you are fronting the money Klondike and we are buying through you, I could convert the BTC to CAD and do an interac transfer??  I guess there is always Localbitcoins for a quick purchase of BTC, but I find their prices high.

If we can work out something for payment, even though I was only going to buy 1 unit, but I'll buy 2. Either from Klondike or Bobsag3

Thanks to both of you for stepping up.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I might be ok with Klondike, will there be local pickup in TO? 

If I end up paying less to go the group shipping route, and I have some confidence in the receiver and how the units will be handled, I'll do it.

I could offer pickup, but only if an overnight/2day xpresspost isnt a well-priced, easier method. (queen and lansdowne area)

from what I'm looking at:

20 units (If i can arrange some form of groupbuy/sub-groupbuy for at least 10, I can undertake some risk for my resale and own use purposes) : 0.82  BTC each
Shipping to Toronto (average per unit): ~0.04 BTC
Personal risk/time consideration per unit: ~0.08BTC

So approximately 0.94 BTC per unit, plus:
Priority/Xpresspost reshipping within Ontario (per sub-order): ~0.12BTC (plus maybe an extra 0.02 per extra unit if package size/weight is increased )

If this seems reasonable to a few people, I would be willing to go down this path. I have no experience with escrow, so feel free to either vouch confidence in my word, or point me in the direction of setting up escrow (John K.?) I imagine escrow would add a nominal fee, but may also make my up-front payment harder to acrue (who has 16BTC lying around? - not me [yet])

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I might be ok with Klondike, will there be local pickup in TO? 

If I end up paying less to go the group shipping route, and I have some confidence in the receiver and how the units will be handled, I'll do it.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Well, I'm in Western Canada, so I'll need some other arrangement. (Though I won't actually cry if it gets shipped from TO if that means a small discount.)
Activity: 280
Hell?
i live in newmarket, 30 mins outside of toronto. its fine with me if there isnt much delay.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
If there are a few people in the Toronto area who want to share shipping ( i can offer local reshipping for cheap), i might be down for a few units
This would be the best option. I can stuff a large amount of these into a large flat rate box for 59.99 and should fit 50+

I am down to help organise a small ontario (or even just toronto) buy, and have enough experience to make reshipping quick and painless (local 1-2 day delivery would be in the range of $10-$15 via xpresspost). However, I have no experience with using escrow (and dont have the BTC wallet to support purchase of more then 4 units right now). If anyone wants to make this happen, ive requested a quote for 10x units and 20x units, of which i would probably take 3 for myself
Spoke with klondike, if this is the option you all would go with please let me know.
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
If there are a few people in the Toronto area who want to share shipping ( i can offer local reshipping for cheap), i might be down for a few units
This would be the best option. I can stuff a large amount of these into a large flat rate box for 59.99 and should fit 50+

I am down to help organise a small ontario (or even just toronto) buy, and have enough experience to make reshipping quick and painless (local 1-2 day delivery would be in the range of $10-$15 via xpresspost). However, I have no experience with using escrow (and dont have the BTC wallet to support purchase of more then 4 units right now). If anyone wants to make this happen, ive requested a quote for 10x units and 20x units, of which i would probably take 3 for myself
Hell?
yup im in the toronto area as well.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Once Paypal comes up, I am in for at least 5. Toronto Area as well.
Owner, Minersource.net
Hell?
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
Owner, Minersource.net
As soon as I receive the Miners from BMPC. Within ~2-3 hours or so of that.
Hell?
lets do it, when can you ship?
Owner, Minersource.net
Got my buisnes's paypal, but will not be able to have it verified (bank and debit card verification takes 2 days... wtf). I can start taking payments now, but understand if you wish to wait.
Activity: 471
Merit: 256
In that case, I am piping in my interest for 5+ depending on my Canadian miner friends. Soon as paypal is up.
Owner, Minersource.net
If I do not get any more interest in this by friday night unfortunately I will have to leave canadian distro to one of the others Sad
Owner, Minersource.net
Ooo, I'll probably grab one, I'm just short of funds in the ol' hot wallet. Unfortunate we don't have a CDN reseller in Canada still, but thanks for stepping up!
Yeah- but there was enough demand for atleast this.
Activity: 274
Ooo, I'll probably grab one, I'm just short of funds in the ol' hot wallet. Unfortunate we don't have a CDN reseller in Canada still, but thanks for stepping up!
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I can verify that bobsag3 is a verified reseller of ours.
Pages:
Jump to: