Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][Pre-ICO] DATAVLT - Welcome Giveaways - Get your free DVTs - page 2. (Read 3387 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Looking you website, its look good! interesting project, i will invite more friends to join this here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I'm with you guys. Joined Airdorp)
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
I joined the Telegram group and here waiting for interesting information from you. Thank you!
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
yeah a legendary member with a complete positive trust  score means this project is real and he is serious about that,

count me  in supporters too

will wait for more information on project then i might be also an investor Smiley
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
fnally a project by a trusted user on forum

im definitely support and promote this project

surely we wont face any problem in future  Grin
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Join the revolution
interesting project, good luck for the team!
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
nice project and i will invite more friends to join this here.. success dev  Grin
Activity: 56
Interesting idea.  The Bounty program will be? I will join
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Je contribue par le biais du partage. J'ai rejoint cette belle opportunité et j'attend de gagner de l'argent.

Thanks for helping to spread words to the community. This is a great project and the team is definitely going to make it successful.
(Google translate)
Merci d'avoir contribué à diffuser les mots dans la communauté. C'est un beau projet et l'équipe va certainement réussir.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Je contribue par le biais du partage. J'ai rejoint cette belle opportunité et j'attend de gagner de l'argent.
legendary
How many coins will be distributed on the airdrop? Are there any restrictions on the users? 1000? 5000?

The dev team has yet to decide on the number of users. We will give more updates on the telegram. But given the situation right now, it should be at least 2k, 5k is also a possible target.
Activity: 392
all the form already done .. we wait a good news
Activity: 266
How many coins will be distributed on the airdrop? Are there any restrictions on the users? 1000? 5000?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very good idea of the project and with the implementation so far all the rules. If the dev team work hard they will succeed. Add a token on many exchanges that stabilizes the price.
Activity: 65
I joined this beautiful opportunity to make money
legendary
Having checked your whitepaper, it seems that it really has a good cause, I have invited my friends to join the airdrop,

Thanks a lot. They took months of discussion and meetings to craft out their goals and roadmap. They also have working partners which cant reveal yet.
Activity: 56
Having checked your whitepaper, it seems that it really has a good cause, I have invited my friends to join the airdrop,
legendary
Thanks a lot for all your support. Love to see so many love and care from the community. That is why we want to show our appreciation too.
Activity: 101
Pencari Receh
great job dev, follow your project
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Joined telegram group
good luck team
Pages:
Jump to: