Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING] GHash.IO mining pool official page - page 8. (Read 149381 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I'd say it's safe to say it's a mix of all 3.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I pulled out my 0.01xxx balance last night and bid them adieu.

Thats what i want to but it states insufficient funds Huh

Any ideas people ??

Cheers

Had the same problems during long "autopayout is not working" periods, when I tried to get my coins.
I guess, "insufficient funds" means: the pool is out of coins. When I asked the support about their "reserve" and autopayouts, all I got was: "we are working on our autopayout mechanisms."

If it's still not working, just open a ticket and ask them to manually withdraw your funds.
They still don't have it working?
They have been working on their auto-payout system for over a year now.

legendary
Just keep trying every hour or so. I imagine it will eventually go through. Pool is in a pretty sad state when it can't afford to pay out 0.03btc.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Any ideas people ??

Cheers

Had the same problems during long "autopayout is not working" periods, when I tried to get my coins.
I guess, "insufficient funds" means: the pool is out of coins. When I asked the support about their "reserve" and autopayouts, all I got was: "we are working on our autopayout mechanisms."

If it's still not working, just open a ticket and ask them to manually withdraw your funds.

I can't see where you open a ticket, i am trying to manually withdraw my balance.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Any ideas people ??

Cheers

Any ideas people ??

Cheers
legendary
I don't see this pool lasting much longer.
Between raising the trading fee, the cost to withdraw and mining problems/skimming controvery
I just tried to take my minimal amount out and I guess it doesn't meet their withdraw minimum.
Kind of BS it's isn't like it's .0000001

Can anyone confirm the minimum amount you need to make a withdrawal please ?

I just tried what i had left in there ( 0.03394032/9.710 USD) an it insufficient funds.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1036
Dont expect an answer here when things go bad.They only reply on good news...
Activity: 411
that with a pool? guys wake up. popularize resource !!!
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Hi Ghash.io

Are you getting attacked consistently? We lost about 20 hours of LTC mining last week (coins were protected) and just noticed another string of denied service (NaN Kh/s, Infinity Ph/s, null, etc.).

Should I be comfortable that your team is responding strongly to ensure maximum uptime?

Thank you, NLC
legendary
Activity: 1036
After nearly one year plus mining I have my miners (EU located) with nice hash
secondary poor is BTCguild and third KANO
one day per week I mine solo

Slush was my first pool too but never returned back
ghash was for most of the time
never with antpool as why a company compet with its customers
One month with F2pool but poor report on miner status
now only nicehash.
I switched to https://eclipsemc.com after cex missed some payouts and AntPool also fucked it up. If everything fails, I'll go back to slush, my first pool ever.
EcpliseMC is owned and run by Butterfly Labs.

I can't adequately convey how necessary it is for you to move your miners to any pool other than EclipseMC.

So any other pools you can recommend? PPS would be great.

Westhash is good for pps.
Slush is good for reliability, that shit is rock solid. Plus they have a cool interface.
I've heard good things about eligius.
go with btcguild over slush, higher hash, merged mining. but I hate their fee with their shitty variance. Kind of like slush
Maybe slush will update their terms to 2015 someday.
I switched to https://eclipsemc.com after cex missed some payouts and AntPool also fucked it up. If everything fails, I'll go back to slush, my first pool ever.

I can't adequately convey how necessary it is for you to move your miners to any pool other than EclipseMC.

Slush is good for reliability, that shit is rock solid. Plus they have a cool interface.

Thanks Smiley But Westhash has no EU stratums and eligius.st seems down. So it's kinda impossible to find a good, reliable pool here in the EU Wink

EDIT: just found their EU "service" at nicehash.com Smiley
Activity: 562
Merit: 506
We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

This con outfit would have died an age ago if all the noobs had done a little research before diving in - the warnings have been there since the start:

Question: Are your staff still messing with your wallet addresses & double spending against the Bitcoin network?
yea well I had them as a backup so I have a little more than dust but not much there.
Activity: 379
Welcome to dogietalk.bs

This con outfit would have died an age ago if all the noobs had done a little research before diving in - the warnings have been there since the start:

Question: Are your staff still messing with your wallet addresses & double spending against the Bitcoin network?
Between raising the trading fee, the cost to withdraw and mining problems/skimming controvery
I just tried to take my minimal amount out and I guess it doesn't meet their withdraw minimum.
Kind of BS it's isn't like it's .0000001
Pages:
Jump to: