Pages:
Author

Topic: Closings bountyhive? - page 5. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 564
September 28, 2019, 01:39:18 PM
Many have heard of such a platform as a https://bountyhive.io. The platform was engaged in bounties and paid fairly regularly, although many projects were a big deception. There was news from the chat that you need to enter eos, stellar wallets, as tokens will be sent that the company owes to those who did not manage to enter the wallets on time. Does this mean that the platform will be closed, so new projects are not added to it. Maybe someone has information about the project.

Until they release the announcement, we can only speculate, they have a newsletter if they are going to close, they will announce it to us, I also have an account on bountyhunters.io and it's been months that there's no task there, but they are not closing shop, it's because they lack of new ICO to promote.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 147
September 28, 2019, 01:38:01 PM
Many have heard of such a platform as a https://bountyhive.io. The platform was engaged in bounties and paid fairly regularly, although many projects were a big deception. There was news from the chat that you need to enter eos, stellar wallets, as tokens will be sent that the company owes to those who did not manage to enter the wallets on time. Does this mean that the platform will be closed, so new projects are not added to it. Maybe someone has information about the project.
It's just a update from their system, so that more projects on blockchains other than Ethereum can work here. I agree that they have many failed projects last year, but in this year they have quite a lot of projects with significant rewards for hunters.
Can you sincerely mention to the house these projects with significant success? Most of the bounties that I participated on their platform where just a huge waste of time and resources but, the past has  gone. No justification given or be giving will be enough for me to admits that; their platform really work well like other bounties platforms. Several times, they ban my account because of me asked questions that borders on projects in their platform.

Its high time they close up because of their shit projects be promoted on the platform. There have been unpaid payment of tokens with several team projects which where been promoted, the platform suck and I went my own way.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
September 28, 2019, 01:18:17 PM
How did you understand from this massage that the bountyhive has troubles? I believe they just wanted to give the last chance to bounty participants to add their wallets to receive rewards, because some tokens like EOS require their own wallet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 28, 2019, 01:08:37 PM
I have never used this platform to work with bounty campaigns. all the time I got good rewards working only with this forum. and if the bountyhive will be closed, it will be better for us to work
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
Blackjack.fun
September 28, 2019, 12:01:27 PM

Were they really paying?  I tried joining the platform to see if there was a campaign for me but I still end up looking for the campaigns information in the forum than just relying on the information given by bountyhive.  Bounty platforms can be good if the projects promoted there are just legit enough, they are the ones suppose to check if the projects are scam or not.

Since the beginning of the launch of the bountyhive I have participated in several projects that are quite good and are indeed paid for. That was when ICO was still the main choice for selling tokens and raising funds. But when ICO started leaving many bounty programs that didn't work. Even though the bountyhive still pays, the project is unclear and tokens cannot be sold. If you don't get paid, you can contact the bountyhive admin in the telegram group.
Activity: 1302
September 28, 2019, 11:49:53 AM

Were they really paying?  I tried joining the platform to see if there was a campaign for me but I still end up looking for the campaigns information in the forum than just relying on the information given by bountyhive.  Bounty platforms can be good if the projects promoted there are just legit enough, they are the ones suppose to check if the projects are scam or not.

I have joined the bountyhive a number of times to participate in several campaigns, but nothing made money when I worked there, so I left the bountyhive and looked for bounties in the forum.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
September 28, 2019, 11:46:18 AM
Requiring users to add their wallet addresses and not seeing a newly posted campaign ATM don't mean that the platform will be closed. For sure they require it for faster payment processing when the campaign ends. Also, I don't think it would be a problem because it's easy to add an address and you'll just do it once.

Quoted below the exact announcement made on their Telegram News channel.

Greetings, Dear Bountyhive Community

💈 Having an address before creating an entry has been mandatory for quite some time now. Thanks to this, leftovers are not necessary anymore! (and therefore will not be supported)

⭐️ If you didn’t enter your wallet for a campaign this year (Oracol, Stellar, EOS, etc), please make sure to do so before September 30th in order to be on the last batch!

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

EDIT: Added the TG Link on the quote
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1186
September 28, 2019, 11:42:38 AM
I never liked those platforms as they have shady bounty programs and most of the projects don't even get over the ICO program so why would I bother with something that don't have value ? The real bounties were always on bitcointalk. I participated in 2017 on bountyhive and never got the tokens so I would flag that platform as uncertain where spammers , multi account owners are joining to get over 80% of the bounties and also the project itself have their own members joining,all of this makes bountyhive a non-trusted bounty platform.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
September 28, 2019, 11:31:26 AM

Activity: 793
September 28, 2019, 11:17:49 AM
Similiar problem has Bounty0X platform, when they manage many diffrent projects that are built on many diffrent blockchains, so after the end of bounty campaign they need to collect additionally wallets and that is a problem, many bouunty participants forget about it.
Activity: 473
September 28, 2019, 11:08:27 AM
The company is not closing, more so they are in their peak period.

I think bountyhive on supports ethereum platform in the past but now upgraded to other tokens blockchain.

You do not only need to add your wallets, you also need to add some of your social media accounts for the expected bounties.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
September 28, 2019, 11:01:33 AM
It's normal for users to update their wallet, not all project are built on ethereum network. However, bountyhive blinded my eyes and made me promote dead coins. I regret ever knowing that platform as a bounty host before familiaring myself with this forum. Most of bountyhives tokens are dead project and Tudor knows that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
September 28, 2019, 10:57:15 AM
After signing up on bountyhive platform you need to insert all the necessary wallet address that you want to use to receive all funds from bounties, some bounty projects are running on eos blockchain and stellar blockchain too so you have to add eos,stellar and eth wallet address, belief me bountyhive is far from closing anytime soon
Activity: 335
September 28, 2019, 10:55:46 AM
It's just a update from their system, so that more projects on blockchains other than Ethereum can work here. I agree that they have many failed projects last year, but in this year they have quite a lot of projects with significant rewards for hunters.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
September 28, 2019, 10:50:58 AM

I think it was just a routine to ensure that participants have a their necessary wallets added to bountyhive platform as many people just sign up and don't care about inputing wallets making them loose rewards. Not sure there's anything to worry about
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
September 28, 2019, 10:44:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: