Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining!! - page 2. (Read 2591 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 11:36:21 AM
as most of people here said , it's not worth to put your money in cloud mining cause it's not profitable and most of the sites are ponzis
I think it's way better to invest in lending in sites such poloniex , you will get daily interests
it's not big but it's way better than cloud mining 

Ya it is right that cloud mining is nothing but puting your bitcoins in dustbin, and lending in poloniex also first check it properly and then start, if you want you can start lending in this forum lending section, here you can use escrow for lending against collateral of forum account or alt coins which ever is your idea.

Even lending bitcoins can be risky sometimes, i've seen people losing their coins in this and then opening scam accusation threads in the forum.
So better to think of something else, like trading or investing in something that you feel is quite safer then that, or to just hold them and sell them when the price is higher.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 28, 2016, 06:49:40 AM
Hashnest is the best site right now i think for cloud mining...it is legit and trustable Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 28, 2016, 06:47:23 AM
NOVATRADER BTC Auto Trading Bot is PAYING!!
Withdrawal    Apr 28, 2016 03:30    0.00500000    Withdraw to account 1MFUDZvScWcr9ZLZxbBNjfB6vqTdv98NTt. TXID is 2ab625c26dc9b041337e5cc34e0635ce5d614efbcd19f6d2306d68f6dce61d73
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
April 28, 2016, 05:00:42 AM
as most of people here said , it's not worth to put your money in cloud mining cause it's not profitable and most of the sites are ponzis
I think it's way better to invest in lending in sites such poloniex , you will get daily interests

Ya it is right that cloud mining is nothing but puting your bitcoins in dustbin, and lending in poloniex also first check it properly and then start, if you want you can start lending in this forum lending section, here you can use escrow for lending against collateral of forum account or alt coins which ever is your idea.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
April 27, 2016, 04:09:51 PM
April 27, 2016, 02:24:44 PM
you will never can take a profit invest in cloud mining, too many cost cut your earning it's same like you earn nothing.

Exactly.
Investing in cloud mining and waiting for earning profits from it is foolish.
It takes years to pay you back so basically its meanless to invest in any online cloud mining website, better to do something else with that money.
If a website says that they will pay you in less time then don't believe it, it will just scam you and run away with your coins.
Activity: 560
April 25, 2016, 10:14:21 PM
you will never can take a profit invest in cloud mining, too many cost cut your earning it's same like you earn nothing.
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 25, 2016, 08:19:08 PM
There is no profitable cloudmining. Why would they sell their hashes if they are gaining big profits from mining.

They sell the mining contract which will make them guarranted profit. The buyer might not get return of investment.

Mining contracts which you make guaranteed profit for a short time period. The profit decreases each new day, until you start earning nothing and must sell your GH/s to buy the new GH/s tecnology. So you are just losing your money hoping to have profit with it. But doesn't really work.
Activity: 672
April 25, 2016, 06:04:02 PM
Stay away from cloud mining, the legit sites you will never make ROI with them, besides them there are some so called cloud mining websites which offers you easy solution for mining and ROI from 2.5 months to 6 months. These are plain lies and you will lose your BTC with them. Best advice is to keep your Bitcoin, but if you can't stay without investing and want to try cloud mining, the best option is definitely Hashnes but as I said nearly impossible to make ROI with them.

Exactly.
Even the legit one like Hashnest won't give you a reasonable profit. Best case sceneri0 is that you lose 10% of your investment, which is terrible enough.
Activity: 226
April 25, 2016, 03:06:27 PM
There is no profitable cloudmining. Why would they sell their hashes if they are gaining big profits from mining.

They sell the mining contract which will make them guarranted profit. The buyer might not get return of investment.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 25, 2016, 05:23:16 AM
Stay away from cloud mining, the legit sites you will never make ROI with them, besides them there are some so called cloud mining websites which offers you easy solution for mining and ROI from 2.5 months to 6 months. These are plain lies and you will lose your BTC with them. Best advice is to keep your Bitcoin, but if you can't stay without investing and want to try cloud mining, the best option is definitely Hashnes but as I said nearly impossible to make ROI with them.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
April 25, 2016, 03:19:21 AM
Yeah manny scammers out there..  os better to stay away from them because still now there's no legit cloud mining site.. If you want to increase your savings or bitcoin better to start a loan in lending section with colateral or try poloniex lending section just start loan your bitcoins there and you can gain 1% daily interest.

Well, if they pay 1% daily interest on Poloniex it's a gold mine! But i think they pay only 0.14% daily... Very low interest income.

The bitcon interest on Poloniex is just 0.032% now. I think that is because there are no altcoin price rise.
April 04, 2016, 01:13:00 PM
Yeah manny scammers out there..  os better to stay away from them because still now there's no legit cloud mining site.. If you want to increase your savings or bitcoin better to start a loan in lending section with colateral or try poloniex lending section just start loan your bitcoins there and you can gain 1% daily interest.

Well, if they pay 1% daily interest on Poloniex it's a gold mine! But i think they pay only 0.14% daily... Very low interest income.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
April 04, 2016, 12:59:25 PM
April 04, 2016, 12:21:54 PM
same here. I invested 0.01btc in cloudmining.website. and after 2 months I reached at 0.0009btc. to far from payout limit. investing money in cloudmining sites is very bad experience. I will never try it again and don't prefer other to join it.

I also have invested some in hashflare.io recently, i have invested around 0.02 and regretting it now that why i have done it, daily earnings are too low, we cannot reach where we could get some profit from it so its just wasting your money investing them on cloud mining really.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
April 03, 2016, 05:29:08 PM
I would not advise to invest in cloud mining! It is unreliable and suspicious attachment.
So far, the most stable, which is already long enough to work it:
1) https://hashocean.com
2) https://hashflare.io/

But bear in mind that one day it can one day just disappear with your money.

It is really not worth it, i have just invested some bitcoins on hashflare.io and i'm regretting that now, but i'm happy that i did not invest all my bitcoins in it, earnings are too low for every day, it will have a lot of time to get your money back and about profit, forget it.

same here. I invested 0.01btc in cloudmining.website. and after 2 months I reached at 0.0009btc. to far from payout limit. investing money in cloudmining sites is very bad experience. I will never try it again and don't prefer other to join it.
April 03, 2016, 12:14:26 PM
I would not advise to invest in cloud mining! It is unreliable and suspicious attachment.
So far, the most stable, which is already long enough to work it:
1) https://hashocean.com
2) https://hashflare.io/

But bear in mind that one day it can one day just disappear with your money.

It is really not worth it, i have just invested some bitcoins on hashflare.io and i'm regretting that now, but i'm happy that i did not invest all my bitcoins in it, earnings are too low for every day, it will have a lot of time to get your money back and about profit, forget it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
April 03, 2016, 12:09:37 PM
Which is the best cloud mining site because there are a lot pf scammers

From what I've read most are scam, and the few honest don't worth it.
And when halving will come it's going to be even worse.
April 03, 2016, 12:03:09 PM
https://www.hashnest.com/

Is this site legit ?

Hashnest.com is a legit company. But there is always risk involved in the investment of the hash rate. You might not get back what you invest.

Thank you

Legit, but unprofitable  Cheesy

You buy a mining power, it will give you some daily profit, but each new day you earn less and less. The mining power lose his price and when you want to sell it you will lose money. For an example: you bought 1 GH/s - 50000 satoshi, some time later you sell it for 30000 satoshi.

And if you don't sell mining power to change for the new one technology you won't earn anything from mining.
Activity: 98
April 03, 2016, 11:42:15 AM
https://www.hashnest.com/

Is this site legit ?

Hashnest.com is a legit company. But there is always risk involved in the investment of the hash rate. You might not get back what you invest.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: