Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining - page 3. (Read 2234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 08, 2017, 12:26:42 PM
I have bad experienced with a cloud mining "hashocean" I think. And also my friend, we've invested and like cloud vanished and not leaving any traces at all. After that I've started to doubt bitcoin and leave. Until now I came back to regain what I've wasted for so long. Scamming sites are made to gain profit to fool others that I condone and will not be on that situation again. My advice is just be careful and be observant on anything/sites other than this forum.

I also had a bad experience a few months ago with a cloud mining. But they are a total scam site. Never again I fall for their trap. Initially thought that they are legit, however, it turns out that I'm wrong. I'm not saying that they are all scam, but some are only there to really get people's money. So beware.

I would probably go a bit further than you and assert that actually most of these supposed cloud mining sites are scams. In fact, a large majority of Bitcoin investing sites are ponzis and scams. At this point, I highly doubt that a legitimate cloud mining service for Bitcoin is even worth it. Mining Bitcoin I feel is starting to hit a point where it is not as profitable as mining altcoins. We'll see if this changes in the future.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
September 08, 2017, 11:53:14 AM
I have bad experienced with a cloud mining "hashocean" I think. And also my friend, we've invested and like cloud vanished and not leaving any traces at all. After that I've started to doubt bitcoin and leave. Until now I came back to regain what I've wasted for so long. Scamming sites are made to gain profit to fool others that I condone and will not be on that situation again. My advice is just be careful and be observant on anything/sites other than this forum.

I also had a bad experience a few months ago with a cloud mining. But they are a total scam site. Never again I fall for their trap. Initially thought that they are legit, however, it turns out that I'm wrong. I'm not saying that they are all scam, but some are only there to really get people's money. So beware.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 08, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
before I ever mine there (eobot) without spending my capital just to mine dogge coin for 3 months after enough collected then I pulled it into wallet and it worked, but at this time I doubt whether the site still pay or not, and if you want to mine there as well as you try it with a small capital so as not to suffer huge losses due to a scam, because I myself have never tried to deposit on it and as good as you are careful
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
September 08, 2017, 08:52:18 AM
There are lot of cloud mining websites which are scam. And there are some like genesis and minergate which are not profitable at all. I have found another one eobot.com which seems to be a bit different. Is it profitable to invest there? Is it legit ?
I think they legit but if you will ask if its profitable  i would say  no cause you will wait for atleast 6 months to 1 before you will get you roi.  Better you start trading than doing mining.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 08, 2017, 06:48:48 AM
There are lot of cloud mining websites which are scam. And there are some like genesis and minergate which are not profitable at all. I have found another one eobot.com which seems to be a bit different. Is it profitable to invest there? Is it legit ?
Just wondering,.whats the point of asking peoples opinion when even yourself knew already the turn out result after trying 2 different cloud mining site and call most of the cloudmining as scam.? Im  guess you already knew the answer to your question..

I think still, there are some cloud mining sites paying to people but very less amount. Nobody will mention whether they are mining the coins or manually they are trading with the investment they got from people. As per my knowledge, most of the cloud mining websites are scams when they are out of money and cannot able to rotate out to be a scam.
Activity: 548
September 08, 2017, 05:07:46 AM

Just wondering,whats the point of asking peoples opinion when even yourself knew already the turn out result after trying 2 different cloud mining site and call most of the cloudmining as scam.? Im  guess you already knew the answer to your question..

Maybe he is not satisfied for his learnings since he can see that cloudmining site are existing and yet there are still people who got an investment on those and giving some positive response where they invested with.

For now he surely get some proper answer and hope he listen to the peoples words and ideas shared here.
Activity: 322
September 08, 2017, 05:03:27 AM
Just wondering,.whats the point of asking peoples opinion when even yourself knew already the turn out result after trying 2 different cloud mining site and call most of the cloudmining as scam.? Im  guess you already knew the answer to your question..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 08:26:20 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 07, 2017, 07:26:56 PM
Some are very legit. SOme are scammers. Therefore, you must investigate before investing your money in cloud mining. Scammers do not own real mining farm and you can easily spot them because most of the images are stolen on the internet. Legit sites do own mining farm and they selling hash rates to customers. And the contract increases its price over time due to the large number of people investing in these projects
What some very legit? I don't even experience a cloud mining site which is live for a long time .. if you experience a legit cloud mining site they are just good in the first time but expect if they got they wanted to other investors they will live without payment. Like the other said all cloud mining site are scam they are same purposes.. why they are giving free hashflare for you that they can mine with their own ?
That is why it is not good to invest your money in online because there is no free in the internet you can earn if you do a job or task or you own your own miner and mine yours..
Just give me a site where already live for a long time starting from 2015 and until now never heard legit cloud mining site..
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 07:22:48 PM
From what I could gather there are a couple that aren't scams per se, meaning they pay out. But you won't make your ROI on them in before the Contract is up, and on the offchance that you do, the total profit would end up being below what you would have made it profit had you just taken the upfront money you used to buy the hashing power, and put it into the coin directly and let the coins price rise.

Kind of a win win for the cloud mining business. If the price of the coin you are cloud mining goes up, you DO earn a profit, and attribute it to them... when really had you just put your investment in the coin itself, you would have done better over that 2 year span anyway.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 07, 2017, 06:56:11 PM
Some are very legit. SOme are scammers. Therefore, you must investigate before investing your money in cloud mining. Scammers do not own real mining farm and you can easily spot them because most of the images are stolen on the internet. Legit sites do own mining farm and they selling hash rates to customers. And the contract increases its price over time due to the large number of people investing in these projects
Do you mean those some are hashflare and genesis? I still wont put and try to invest again in any cloud mining. Player514 is right, the idea behind cloud mining are just the same. And thats why I dont trust any of them anymore, better to take up the risk with the bear and bullish market of trading.
Activity: 548
September 07, 2017, 06:42:19 PM

I'd say that most cloud mining sites are scams because of the idea behind cloud mining. It's in such a format that it seems so easy to just make money out of your investment. Scammers fudge up these numbers so that people think they can make so much money in very little time, but the reality of cloud mining is that it takes a long time to get ROI.

Not most but we can call it ALL of them since they are now just a ponzi runner and this is very disturbing since there are still people who have investment of those what so called old cloudmining sites. Maybe if they can pack there things up there maybe its best for them to do it quickly so that they will not gathered if the site owner selects to do an exit scam.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 07, 2017, 02:05:31 PM

I'd say that most cloud mining sites are scams because of the idea behind cloud mining. It's in such a format that it seems so easy to just make money out of your investment. Scammers fudge up these numbers so that people think they can make so much money in very little time, but the reality of cloud mining is that it takes a long time to get ROI.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2017, 01:35:15 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2017, 01:10:48 PM
When I started using Bitcoins I accessed that site, Eobot. Someone adviced me to use that as there was a free DOGE faucet on the site, profitable cloud mining, bla, bla, bla... Then I invested some satoshis there, bought mining power and followed the progress.

But I noticed my profit was decreasing each new day, like Genesis Mining users say about that cloud mining. Sometime later there was another mining power to be bought and mine lost too much its price. Than I stopped using that Eobot, for me didn't look a good investment. That is my personal experience.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 01:03:27 PM
Best to keep away the clouds exploited when they are proposed profit with a very attractive price, or we just get back a little investment, then it will die before you return. Should not trust in the cloud because it always latent risks .

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 07, 2017, 07:38:20 AM
At present there are not much more of trusted mining websites. That too, most of the cloud mining platform that got into existence went as a scam in a short time period. This has created a negative statement regarding cloud mining over the minds of users who have been into mining.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 07:07:40 AM

I've also read about HashFlare as the company which provides cloud mining services, but considering the most of Bitcoin cloud mining companies are fraudulent, it is hard to predict whether it will turn out to be profitable for you or not.
It would be better to avoid cloud mining in general unless you are willing to accept the risks.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2017, 04:45:58 AM
Read this(from eobot):
Cloud mining should be considered as a fun, recreational activity and not a source of income or investment.

Seriously? This just shows on how they are not sure about what they are offering to their investors. That's why I'm avoiding by all means from cloud mining. It's not just profitable and they're contracts aren't really seriously going to give you a perfect opportunity to make money. It's like a hint, that eobot investors shouldn't treat it a serious investment or sort of like that. Just don't invest in cloud mining guys, please.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
September 07, 2017, 04:18:22 AM
It is basically the same thing, i don't know why do you think it is different than any other cloud mining sites.
Your contract will expire in 1 year and you probably won't reach ROI by that time, even they are saying that you won't earn much if you invest.
Read this(from eobot):
Cloud mining should be considered as a fun, recreational activity and not a source of income or investment.
Pages:
Jump to: