Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud Mining? - page 2. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
March 08, 2015, 01:56:06 AM
no cloud mining its a bad option avoid

until you read a little bit more AVOID MINING buy btc now are cheap and keep it until they reach a good price and then sell

I own a mine, all are problems   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
]

Which sites did you invest in cloudmining ? Actually they are a decent option if you don't go about investing in scam sites like Terabox
Activity: 289
March 08, 2015, 01:54:45 AM
no cloud mining its a bad option avoid

until you read a little bit more AVOID MINING buy btc now are cheap and keep it until they reach a good price and then sell

I own a mine, all are problems   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
March 08, 2015, 01:54:20 AM
Is cloud mining a good option to look into when you first getting into mining? Any reliable and safe cloud mining site you guys know?
Pls share. Thanks  Wink

I would suggest trying out Hashnet and BIT-X for cloudmining. Both are decent reputed sites. By investing in the other sites its a big gamble. Even Terabox just went awol few days back.
Activity: 294
March 08, 2015, 01:45:29 AM
I have BitCloudOasis by Max Powers. This is an ideal way to get into mining. As you don't have to buy hardware, or maintain it, the potential for profit is very real. My cloud works with Altostratus, Inc, as well as Cumulon, Inc. And of course I run on the Nimbus platform with the latest CloudWerks software with the ponzi front and back ends by Barracuda Networks join venture with Mobius Glassworks.

The best way to get into this is by investing bicoin. It sounds backwards, but the hardware and hosting deals I have I pay with bitcoin to get the best deals. See, my uncle and cousin founded this whole thing and it really took off. They are from the NJ / NYC area and have "connections" that allow for very cheap wholesale acquisitions and distributions. Your 5k in btc makes you 50k in btc. Escrow of your money would be held, of course, by London Associates.

Thinking about it, I like you very much. You remind me of my brother that died many years ago. And, I'd feel bad if something were to happen... I don't want to get you into this. I think we should hold off. Sometimes your 5k really only turns into 40 or 45k. Of course sometimes it is 60k or more. But again, let's wait on this... I just think maybe the time isn't right. I gotta go.

pm me later if you need to talk about anything
I love bitcoins.
March 08, 2015, 01:11:36 AM
Is cloud mining a good option to look into when you first getting into mining? Any reliable and safe cloud mining site you guys know?
Pls share. Thanks  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: