Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining does not make any financial sense? - page 3. (Read 2120 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Nicehash or miningrigrentals like platform are only for those miners who want to rent mining rigs temporarily to mine few new altcoins to hold for longer time so that they can sell it for profit when it will be listed.

Their price is not good for mining regular alts or bitcoin as most of the seller there are renting their rigs to make profit.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I mined and cloudmined in the past...it was worth the fun to do it...

You might get enough satisfaction out of the 'fun' aspect of cloudmining, but that's not the case when it comes to the majority of the people here. They actually think that it will be a good long term investment, but as delusional and greedy that they are, they don't realize that it's nothing more than a waste of precious time and money. People having bought themselves contracts last year are still just hoping to get their initial investment amount back, while people smart enough to buy Bitcoin or the other crypto coins directly, are now enjoying profits ranging from 100 to +1000%. It's all common sense stuff that we're talking about - there is no need to be an 'expert' or whatever to understand the difference.

You are of course right...I have been lucky with cloudmining.
I have traded with profit and did go out in time.
About mining...I have been lucky as well when I mined with my PC.
I had fun to experince it and made few dollars with.
About my U2 mining...It cost me 42€ or so and I have resold it 20€
The fun to mine with was worth the lost of 22€
At least I have tried and I know about.
About the cloudmining I proposed...I can affirme that all my investors have made profit, even if it has cost me 16 redtrust points.

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

You might get enough satisfaction out of the 'fun' aspect of cloudmining, but that's not the case when it comes to the majority of the people here. They actually think that it will be a good long term investment, but as delusional and greedy that they are, they don't realize that it's nothing more than a waste of precious time and money. People having bought themselves contracts last year are still just hoping to get their initial investment amount back, while people smart enough to buy Bitcoin or the other crypto coins directly, are now enjoying profits ranging from 100 to +1000%. It's all common sense stuff that we're talking about - there is no need to be an 'expert' or whatever to understand the difference.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Build a decent rig and mine yourself or get into DMD Diamond cloud. These re basically your options. The rest is simply not profitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Its quite obvious that cloud mining isn't worth it. May be it was introduced in the early stages of crypto currencies when the difficulty level was not so high. It would have been "slight" profitable then. These days nobody gives a shit to cloud mining sites since everyone in the crypto world knows that it is pure crap. Apart from the scam sites(there are thousands of them), the legit ones would be able to give only as much as you invest. So don't even consider to invest in such sites.

That's what I calculated myself  Grin In the best case scenario it is only slightly unprofitable.

But I'm puzzled by the fact, that there apparently are people, who are willing to invest 0.1 BTC to get =0.09 BTC  Huh
Activity: 292
Its quite obvious that cloud mining isn't worth it. May be it was introduced in the early stages of crypto currencies when the difficulty level was not so high. It would have been "slight" profitable then. These days nobody gives a shit to cloud mining sites since everyone in the crypto world knows that it is pure crap. Apart from the scam sites(there are thousands of them), the legit ones would be able to give only as much as you invest. So don't even consider to invest in such sites.
Activity: 168
reading.......
It does for some but would not reccomend it please dont do it if you dong have the patience to wait for to proccess all that transactions. And even some are totally legit your gonna think it is a scam because youll be unpatient to that matter.
Activity: 560
Everyone can experience this cloud mining but before we proceed this  kind of mining  is to think first and observe or research if it is bad or good to us.I am new here in the world of bitcoin  thats why i want more knowledge in this kind of business.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
This has nothing to do with Hardware so why post it here? Learn to use the right areas...
Reported to mods for moving.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Most of the cloud mining is scam pyramid. You pay money but not get the profit at all.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Cloud mining is bull shit.

Hash rate rental is a real thing, but you really have to think about your strategy is it worth it.

Nicehash and Mining Rig Rentals are legit places to rent hash rate.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I don't understand, why would someone cloudmine. I looked at nicehash prices

https://www.nicehash.com/buy

with 77 usd you can buy 0.05 PH for 24hrs.

According to profitability calculator, with that power, you would get 60 dollars in 24 hrs. So you would pay 77 dollars to get 60 dollars. What am I missing?

I wouldn't consider NiceHash a cloud mining service.
People use Nicehash to rent power for short periods of time, for say New coin launches or mining a coin that's highly profitable at the moment.
Look at Genesis mining, Hashnest, Hashflaire etc for Cloud mining, although I don't think they are very profitable either.
Regards,
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I don't understand, why would someone cloudmine. I looked at nicehash prices

https://www.nicehash.com/buy

with 77 usd you can buy 0.05 PH for 24hrs.

According to profitability calculator, with that power you would get 60 dollars in 24 hrs. So you would pay 77 dollars to get 60 dollars. What am I missing?
Pages:
Jump to: