Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining experiences - page 3. (Read 2441 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 29, 2017, 03:30:53 AM
just go check the services discussion board here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0). there are a lot of topics the same as yours there asking the same thing and the answer is always the same. there is no good cloud mining website that you can find and invest in.
and when i say good i am just including the real ones if there is any, they are never profitable.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
January 29, 2017, 12:51:35 AM
Yes, theres still legit cloudmining these days. Nicehash, genesis, and hashflare. Those are legit cloudmining sites. But if you ask me if its profitable. My answer is not. You will just lose you patience. It will take a long time before you regain your ROI. Investing on a cloudminng is not profitable anymore. Just look for other profitable investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
January 29, 2017, 12:51:09 AM
Been there done that, got f**ked extremely hard sideways up and down back and forth, yes it was that bad believe me. I used to trade Ghashes until they stopped the market, you could try HashNest but just trading TH/s or even try out their new S9 contracts. they are the only legit cloud mining company that I know and trust. 
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 29, 2017, 12:40:22 AM
have i ever invested? yes
which? GHASH.IO (from cex.io exchange and they have stopped their mining long ago)
when? 2014
profitable? yes because of trading GHS
ROI? terrible from mining because of fees
is there any legit today? with 99.9% certainty NO
if you found one (0.1%) legit it is 100% not a good investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 29, 2017, 12:33:38 AM
Just wanted to know if anyone has ever invested in cloud mining. If yes please tell, in which one or if you know any legit cloud mining site please mention it here.I know most are scam or ponzies.  Please dont mention about genesis mining. I have already invested in it.They are paying me . But I dont think in this birth I will reach ROI. I invested in hash ocean. I dont know where it disappeared.Again I invested in topmine. It also scammed me.If I had invested that money in buying a  bitcoin through exchange I would have got profit.   Please write down your experiences about cloud mining so that it will be useful for others. I am not promoting any cloud mining services here. Just want to know others experiences about cloud mining.
Pages:
Jump to: