Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining HASHOCEAN: earning without invest scheme - page 5. (Read 53798 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
the owners are maybe laughing so hard right now, enjoying the money most of the users game them. too bad for the investors that invested their hard earned money to this BS. i hope those people will learn the lesson
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Their facebook fan page is gone, Youtube channel is deleted.. too bad for the late comers,..
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Well their internet footprint just vanish today. This includes their site, Facebook and YouTube accounts. The
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba
yea they got hacked, right... BY THEM SELF lol

i am really sorry for suckers who trusted them and send more than 0.01 BTC to them  Sad
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Hash ocean closed WTF my money gone Sad

Does anybody knows why the site is down.. I just invested 6 btc 2 days ago .... Is it under maintenance?

Rumor has it they closed aka scammed everyone who had money in there. That's all I know from other forums, etc

No one has gotten word from them what or why they closed.

Sorry for your loss; hoping they will return your funds
I found this info about what happened ... Hasocean got hacked thats why is under mantenance dont panic people we hope for the site to be back soon and the payouts wont be affected https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=o_EPPDr3Nzc

What a story, morning glory.
They've gone for good.
Activity: 252
Hashocean???   Real mining or hyip???

i think not real mining only hyip
is hashocean i think reincarnation to hashprofit maeybe is same one owner
iam lost much money in hashprofit
until no my money in hashprofit not back again for me
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Does anybody knows why the site is down.. I just invested 6 btc 2 days ago .... Is it under maintenance?

Rumor has it they closed aka scammed everyone who had money in there. That's all I know from other forums, etc

I found this info about what happened ... Hasocean got hacked thats why is under mantenance dont panic people we hope for the site to be back soon and the payouts wont be affected https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=o_EPPDr3Nzc
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
SEIZED by Gunthar

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
so was this a ponzi scam all along? i just saw they deleted their fb page too.
Activity: 30

Activity: 15

Activity: 168
and now they are gone hahaha Grin

I'm quite anoying myself on people like you.
Activity: 758
Merit: 500
and now they are gone hahaha Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
im scared to put money in this kind of sites Sad

its better if you dont, and you stick with known services like hashnest thats been around for more then 3 years at this point.

as for this site that just popped up like randomly like most of these do, you dont know when the operators decide to leave.

lol hashocean is only 1 year less on the market than hashnest and is simply not doing the Mining buisness with asics bro,
They are simply scrypt Miners. And in this kind of Mining its much more profitable if you got the right chips for it Wink

It could be also possible hashocean could be a reseller of the sfards or something like that? How knows? ive simply seen the videos seening them putting radeons rx together in an Mining Rig and doing there Job on the Screen with 715 kh/s Wink

So in my Opinion. Everybody is doing great with hsahocean. Everybody who is scare should just invest small Money and wait 3 months Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

its better if you dont, and you stick with known services like hashnest thats been around for more then 3 years at this point.

as for this site that just popped up like randomly like most of these do, you dont know when the operators decide to leave.
Activity: 31
I have invested $104 with them . we will see if everything will work right for us

ive done several higher investments on hashocean.com
as u can see on the userlist eduardogo invested alot an is still investing.

What do you think about this website?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have invested $104 with them . we will see if everything will work right for us

ive done several higher investments on hashocean.com
as u can see on the userlist eduardogo invested alot an is still investing.
Pages:
Jump to: