Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOUD MINING - Myth or reality ? - page 2. (Read 1413 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
January 20, 2015, 07:09:12 PM
Cloud mining is mostly a myth. I were you I would just buy the bitcoin directly and wait for its rise 1 - 2 years later it would be sure profit. Once bitcoin halves its price will double to tripple.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
January 20, 2015, 06:39:41 PM
Scam or not, they're not really profitable... And it's never the same as having a miner on a location of yours!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 20, 2015, 06:34:46 PM
its not a good reality for mining in general lol.

just go buy and hold it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 20, 2015, 05:04:14 PM
most of them are ponzi..
But some of them really mak mining
Forexample cex, hashnest..
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 20, 2015, 04:13:13 PM
well, one of the largest operations seized due to increasing difficulty, which is CEX.

Only reason I see they stopped or paused operations is they notice the value of bitcoin too much to even operate.
Activity: 378
January 20, 2015, 03:21:08 PM
Please explain me the principle of CLOUD MINING ?

For example - I have good power GHs  for what would be mining at these facilities with a profit ...
But, I don't mining on these facilities. I made these facilities rental other guys ...  WHY ? Shocked
Why do I need to do it, if I can mining these capacities himself and to have a profit ?

Thanks in advance for your opinions

I wonder why did u post it in 'Games and rounds' section ?
maybe he thinks that its something like ponzi so he decided that its just a game
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
January 20, 2015, 02:24:11 PM

For example - I have good power GHs  for what would be mining at these facilities with a profit ...
But, I don't mining on these facilities. I made these facilities rental other guys ...  WHY ? Shocked
Why do I need to do it, if I can mining these capacities himself and to have a profit ?

I wonder why did u post it in 'Games and rounds' section ?
Activity: 182
January 20, 2015, 01:00:02 PM

Its partly myth partly reality. Some sites are legit and some are scams. You got to decide by considering everything.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
January 20, 2015, 11:33:47 AM
There are couple of cloud mining being a scam. It's like a trend nowadays. Let's back to convensional mining. Trading is the only alternative to avoid the scam-thingy.
I think investing in cloud mining isn't secure, it always ended with scam.
If all Cloud mining sites did as they should having a cloud mining business would be a great business.
Activity: 321
January 20, 2015, 10:07:45 AM
Not all cloud mining companies are scam, cex.io is a legit company. But most cloud mining companies is a scam. If they don't have evidence where did they point there hashpower, it is most likely a scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
January 20, 2015, 10:01:43 AM

link is in my signature, a good read and awareness for people.
Activity: 168
January 20, 2015, 09:39:29 AM

Pages:
Jump to: