Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining profit - page 3. (Read 3337 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
October 22, 2014, 06:50:21 PM
I'm aware of your concerns but you can't deny the fact that his service's running flawlessly over one year, much longer than others well-known competitors. Not to mention that a lot of his customers  were getting ROI already.
Yes high risk and huge return investment indeed. Don't invest the money you can't afford to lose there.
Anyway it's still better than invest in many altcoins right now.

That's not an incredible achievement if they were around for over a year. I've seen people claim to have reached ROI with different providers in less than 4 months.
Yes, Genesis Mining already roi. Got a Vochercode (MOON) so i had 5% discount.
And whit Hashlets Roi in 14 days, after i sold my Prime Hashlets for 50 bucks! (got them for 16 bucks)
I got hashlets for free to becorse i was a rearly buyer, sold them, even more profit!
Made a payout and sold my bitcoisn on koop-bitcoin.nl
Hashlets made me a lot of €€

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2014, 06:02:56 PM
Mt.Gox was also running for over a year until it blew in our faces.

Did you read my statement above?

Yes high risk and huge return investment indeed. Don't invest the money you can't afford to lose there.

If we're sure 100% about things like that, I would loan a shitload of money to invest in this. No one forces you to invest in it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 22, 2014, 04:27:59 PM
Mt.Gox was also running for over a year until it blew in our faces.
October 22, 2014, 03:00:34 PM
Looks to me like their payouts are being pumped up to gather more greedy investors and bail.
They could still sell their shares if thir payouts were lower, but the higher they are the more people will be willing to pay.
As the old saying goes if something looks too good to be true it probably is Wink

You could not say that better. I get the impression that this LTC cloud mining is initial attack aimed at greedy investors who are willing to bet on it. After great beginning and good starting payouts it is going to collapse like a house of cards. I am a bit wary of trusting LTC. As you say - too good to be true.

I'm aware of your concerns but you can't deny the fact that his service's running flawlessly over one year, much longer than others well-known competitors. Not to mention that a lot of his customers  were getting ROI already.
Anyway it's still better than invest in many altcoins right now.
legendary
Activity: 1288
October 22, 2014, 12:03:52 PM
Looks to me like their payouts are being pumped up to gather more greedy investors and bail.
They could still sell their shares if thir payouts were lower, but the higher they are the more people will be willing to pay.
As the old saying goes if something looks too good to be true it probably is Wink

You could not say that better. I get the impression that this LTC cloud mining is initial attack aimed at greedy investors who are willing to bet on it. After great beginning and good starting payouts it is going to collapse like a house of cards. I am a bit wary of trusting LTC. As you say - too good to be true.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
October 22, 2014, 10:30:56 AM
Activity: 357
October 22, 2014, 03:06:22 AM
Thank you AizenSou , there a very good info there.
October 21, 2014, 06:08:57 PM
Hello:

First of all. i would like to ask how it is possible that LTCgear is providing that cheap hash power with almost 5 USD for 1 Mh?
What kind of asic equipments do you think they are used?
I think by providing 5 USD/Mh which including power, cooling, internet, mentinance ... etc. This make me think they have asic equipments with less than 3 USD per Mh in total.

Second, i live in a country where electricity price is cost 2.5 cent per kw in resident area and 3.5 cent per kw in industrial area, there for i am asking the above question to determine  if it is profitable to make a cloud mining service or not.

I am open mind for suggestion.

We already have some nice discussions about all possibility over here.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22433.120

Would be redundant to repost the analysis here. Try to grab the info there.

Regards,
Activity: 357
October 21, 2014, 12:18:58 PM
Hello:

First of all. i would like to ask how it is possible that LTCgear is providing that cheap hash power with almost 5 USD for 1 Mh?
What kind of asic equipments do you think they are used?
I think by providing 5 USD/Mh which including power, cooling, internet, mentinance ... etc. This make me think they have asic equipments with less than 3 USD per Mh in total.

Second, i live in a country where electricity price is cost 2.5 cent per kw in resident area and 3.5 cent per kw in industrial area, there for i am asking the above question to determine  if it is profitable to make a cloud mining service or not.

I am open mind for suggestion.
Pages:
Jump to: