Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud Mining Question - page 2. (Read 1275 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 28, 2014, 08:17:50 PM
Hi,

I would like some advice on cloud mining.

After initial capital I cannot understand the business model of a cloud mining company, surely if you make your ROI in 3 months or something they start to lose money after this period.

why would any company open that knows its going to lose money in the long term? Unless they have an ulterior motive?

I am tempted to try out some cloud mining sites that have been around for a while as It seems easier than me buying some of my own miners but I am putting the trust in someone elses hands.

Has anyone invested a lot in cloud mining and come out on top? Any examples or anyone here who has?

Thanks for any advice

Some cloudmining sites don't give you lifelong earnings . Its only for a fixed amount of years.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
December 28, 2014, 03:21:02 PM
No you are buying equipment for X amount of time 3 years to 5 years usually. After your contract ends that equipment will still be there. Add that to the maintenance fees they overcharge you and wala you have profit and with every weeks purchases you are able to gt more and more equipment. There are many ways to set up a good very profitable cloud mining service that makes its members a lot of money and you will end up with a lot of equipment. I am on top in 2 of my cloud mining sites, and i am close to ROI on 2 more, I have also lost on 1 or 2 sites as well as they disappeared into cyberspace. But i always make small starting investments, jump on board fast in time to ride the train to ROI and let the site do all the work for me. If they vanish into cyberspace I usually have gotten my ROI and then some.

But a true honest cloud mining service could be very very profitable to the right investor who knows his shit and can make it work. and this could be a very profitable and ethical business f he sticks it out and plays his cards right. I am actually looking into setting up an authentic real cloud mining service right ow, one that will be here for a long tie and may have the potential to be very profitable to everyone, the owners and the members buying contracts. Hopefully I can get this project off the ground before BTC rises up again, because as BTC rises so does the cost of the mining hardware and right now it is super cheap.

Thank You.

I will look at some of the providers to see what I think.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
December 28, 2014, 03:08:52 PM
No you are buying equipment for X amount of time 3 years to 5 years usually. After your contract ends that equipment will still be there. Add that to the maintenance fees they overcharge you and wala you have profit and with every weeks purchases you are able to gt more and more equipment. There are many ways to set up a good very profitable cloud mining service that makes its members a lot of money and you will end up with a lot of equipment. I am on top in 2 of my cloud mining sites, and i am close to ROI on 2 more, I have also lost on 1 or 2 sites as well as they disappeared into cyberspace. But i always make small starting investments, jump on board fast in time to ride the train to ROI and let the site do all the work for me. If they vanish into cyberspace I usually have gotten my ROI and then some.

But a true honest cloud mining service could be very very profitable to the right investor who knows his shit and can make it work. and this could be a very profitable and ethical business f he sticks it out and plays his cards right. I am actually looking into setting up an authentic real cloud mining service right ow, one that will be here for a long tie and may have the potential to be very profitable to everyone, the owners and the members buying contracts. Hopefully I can get this project off the ground before BTC rises up again, because as BTC rises so does the cost of the mining hardware and right now it is super cheap.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
December 28, 2014, 03:00:15 PM
Hi,

I would like some advice on cloud mining.

After initial capital I cannot understand the business model of a cloud mining company, surely if you make your ROI in 3 months or something they start to lose money after this period.

why would any company open that knows its going to lose money in the long term? Unless they have an ulterior motive?

I am tempted to try out some cloud mining sites that have been around for a while as It seems easier than me buying some of my own miners but I am putting the trust in someone elses hands.

Has anyone invested a lot in cloud mining and come out on top? Any examples or anyone here who has?

Thanks for any advice
Pages:
Jump to: