Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud Mining Service - Hashshare - page 2. (Read 759 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 27, 2020, 03:36:35 AM
Nah, we just start. Check the forum what it's Bspin...
Thanks, but I don't have so much time and brain to waste

Because you are asking for our money. Don't you, right?
Yeah, but we don't force anyone to "buy" hashrate in our platform, right?

Really, you have your own token? Where is it?
YES, WE HAVE, and as I said, we keep our promise, we do bitcoin airdrop already for 8 month, almost for 4000 nodes hosted in our platform!
You can find it in masternodes.online, and more other places!

I don't need to make any visit or meet anyone, just post the full address of your legit mining center. You do have an address and you don't have something to be afraid.
Most of the time though the ones who say this, are scared the most... So stop avoiding to answer and tell us.
Ohh.. so if you don't have any intention to meet us before getting address or visiting our mining center, you don't need to also 'ask' us about it! So I say one more time. Stop talking nonsense! Where did you see cloud mining company shared mining center address in public? LOL, what if you come and steal everything or even attack mining center? LOL How can we trust you? lol, that's why we say to meet and see faces first, if you want to see our mining center!
So again, Stop talking nonsense!

Even the leading cloud mining company gm (as Gmc3343 marked above) don't share address in public and never heard that they would show mining centers to people who even visit their office lol. But we do!
Anyway thanks for comments and good luck Wink
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1102
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
April 23, 2020, 08:47:39 AM
Wow, it's a little bit insulting...
Is it kinda your job or what?
you wanna joke? What is bspin? its logo reminds me a coronavirus lol(sorry)

Nah, we just start. Check the forum what it's Bspin, instead of looking to fish ignorant people with your "cloud mining" scheme. You are also here! Wink

...so anyone can say and post anything, why to prove themselves...
You're actually right here, why should we prove it to you?

Because you are asking for our money. Don't you, right?

Besides a 0 worth "coin" (like the one you intend to create)
What do you mean by "intend to create"? We already have it since last year Huh

Really, you have your own token? Where is it?

The location of your HQ office is in a business center and for sure it's not a mining center...Share the locations and don't be afraid... Cool
Yes, it's in a business center, (if you know)it's there for "business", not for scamming lol.
Locations of mining centers as I said before: China - Sichuan province & Kazakhstan (under construction) - Oskemen, Pavlodar. What are you waiting for? For detailed address? Will you directly visit mining center? lol
That's why I'm telling you to visit office first, have a meeting and we do show you mining center. We're not afraid! Are "you"afraid to visit us? Come on..Stop talking nonsense and come to meet us, as we said We are glad to meet anyone, even people like you Wink

I don't need to make any visit or meet anyone, just post the full address of your legit mining center. You do have an address and you don't have something to be afraid.
Most of the time though the ones who say this, are scared the most... So stop avoiding to answer and tell us.
April 23, 2020, 02:03:23 AM
Wow, it's a little bit insulting...
Is it kinda your job or what?
you wanna joke? What is bspin? its logo reminds me a coronavirus lol(sorry)
...so anyone can say and post anything, why to prove themselves...
You're actually right here, why should we prove it to you?

Besides a 0 worth "coin" (like the one you intend to create)
What do you mean by "intend to create"? We already have it since last year Huh

The location of your HQ office is in a business center and for sure it's not a mining center...Share the locations and don't be afraid... Cool
Yes, it's in a business center, (if you know)it's there for "business", not for scamming lol.
Locations of mining centers as I said before: China - Sichuan province & Kazakhstan (under construction) - Oskemen, Pavlodar. What are you waiting for? For detailed address? Will you directly visit mining center? lol
That's why I'm telling you to visit office first, have a meeting and we do show you mining center. We're not afraid! Are "you"afraid to visit us? Come on..Stop talking nonsense and come to meet us, as we said We are glad to meet anyone, even people like you Wink
legendary
April 21, 2020, 07:58:11 AM
I don't need to try for not trusting you and your "project" with my BTC. Besides everything is fine during the "trial period".
You can shut my mouth though if you can answer the same question: Do you have proof of your legitimacy?
LOL, what should I do to proof it to you? Show the business registration certificate? Show you photos, videos of mining center? Will you believe? Of course no, so please stop acting like an over smart.
Trial plan is just a bonus for "people who are going to buy hashrate". That's why they can't withdraw mining reward from trial plan until they don't buy hashrate. It's not just an "airdrop" to attract people.

Everything that you say proves the exact opposite. With your words nobody can prove his legitimacy, so anyone can say and post anything, why to prove themselves...? Nice joke, can you tell another one?! Cheesy
This scheme/ plan of yours with a "bonus" that can't withdraw unless they pay you (!!!), reminds me of at least 5 other "cloud mining services" who did the same thing and was SFS (ScamFromStart) and at least 250 other HYIP's. Since you are a noob here, check the history.

..you get your "airdrop" as a strategic move in order to be convinced and buy hashrate...
Airdrop program is another topic. It's related to Hashshare Masternode, not a strategic move for blah blah...

It's the same thing, a strategic move/ marketing crap to pursue more people, a fishing procedure blah blah bloh! Besides a 0 worth "coin" (like the one you intend to create) it will remain 0 in any amount... Cry

I contact you here and now, so be more specific and stop talking generally.
Location Kazakhstan - Address Unknown...
Location China - Address Unknown...
Location S.Korea (LOL) - Address Unknown...
LOL contact us here and now... you didn't even check the website. Cool, so address in Kazakhstan is on the website, as it is headquarter. I will be happy to share other branch locations which you want (I know that you "won't" and "you don't want") to visit if you contact us by cs center, email and others.

The location of your HQ office is in a business center and for sure it's not a mining center. I don't ask you where you registered your limited "company". The question was specific, still remains unanswered and you keep avoiding it. So where is your mining centers? Share the locations and don't be afraid... Cool
Activity: 11
April 21, 2020, 06:07:14 AM
address in Kazakhstan is on the website, as it is headquarter..
Hey, actually I'm looking for cloud mining projects because I have a lot of Indian friends using genesis-mining service. (I guess you know this huge company..)
So most of them suffered loss there, because GM is not paying btc when price is going down but the contract will expire day by day. And they don't guarantee that you can withdraw at least your invested money for contract period. If the btc price will continuously swim in this tempo, investing in GM will bring loss during contract period.
That's why if you really have the mining center in Kazakhstan and planning run it with $0.03 per KW electricity, you are lucky.
I'm currently in Cyprus and it's not a problem to visit your mining center in Kaz. but I can't do it now because of the coronavirus heh..
April 21, 2020, 05:23:24 AM
What do you mean "experience of trust"?
I mean have I only experienced their service, Am I only the person here who are running their masternode? Anyway, if it's a scam scheme I would lose my assets last year. That's why I'm still confusing. I think scammers are usually scamming for short period. Or maybe this is an upgraded scam scheme lol.
But if it's a scam why in masternodes.online it's showing 3800 nodes for their HSS coin? As I know MNO is a trusted source...

Okay then let's wait for the halving, and see what will happen with prices, cloud mining companies, miners. And then maybe decide to buy hash power.
April 20, 2020, 02:06:35 AM
I don't need to try for not trusting you and your "project" with my BTC. Besides everything is fine during the "trial period".
You can shut my mouth though if you can answer the same question: Do you have proof of your legitimacy?
LOL, what should I do to proof it to you? Show the business registration certificate? Show you photos, videos of mining center? Will you believe? Of course no, so please stop acting like an over smart.
Trial plan is just a bonus for "people who are going to buy hashrate". That's why they can't withdraw mining reward from trial plan until they don't buy hashrate. It's not just an "airdrop" to attract people.
..you get your "airdrop" as a strategic move in order to be convinced and buy hashrate...
Airdrop program is another topic. It's related to Hashshare Masternode, not a strategic move for blah blah...

LOL contact us here and now... you didn't even check the website. Cool, so address in Kazakhstan is on the website, as it is headquarter. I will be happy to share other branch locations which you want (I know that you "won't" and "you don't want") to visit if you contact us by cs center, email and others.

Shocked ohh..Actually no...
PS: How to deal with the people who act oversmart
Ignore them. (As much as you can)
Node your head to 'yes' for whatever they say.
Remember that they are always right. (Even if they are not)
Don't ever try to correct them. (Unless you have so much time and brain to waste) (Also, because they are always right)
Often act as if you knew nothing before they told you. (Okay, so was it like that? THANKS for telling.)
legendary
April 19, 2020, 05:57:28 AM

hmm... another guy or lady acting smart.
you're not sure for 100%. That's actually right, you don't need to trust us. But Please do not indict us in scam scheme if you didn't even try. Do you have any proof?

Our Mining Center you can see any time, just visit our offices and have a meeting, like real people, "smart" people do. Location of Kazakhstan Center is on the website. We will be happy to share our locations in China and S. Korea if you just contact us. We are glad to meet anyone, if they're not even investing in project.

April 18, 2020, 09:44:56 AM
Greetings from Hashshare team,
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Bitcoin Cloud Mining Service in Hashshare...
Why its posted in Gambling, Investor based games section again?
I just started the free trial plan and I see this here wth???

You see it here (again) because is a 99.99% scam scheme. You really believe that those guys have a mining center? Undecided
hmm... another guy or lady acting smart.
you're not sure for 100%. That's actually right, you don't need to trust us. But Please do not indict us in scam scheme if you didn't even try. Do you have any proof?

Our Mining Center you can see any time, just visit our offices and have a meeting, like real people, "smart" people do. Location of Kazakhstan Center is on the website. We will be happy to share our locations in China and S. Korea if you just contact us. We are glad to meet anyone, if they're not even investing in project.
*Thanks for comment.
April 18, 2020, 09:26:18 AM
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Bitcoin Cloud Mining Service in Hashshare...
This post was moved by moderators. We didn't post it here.
legendary
April 18, 2020, 05:18:16 AM
You see it here (again) because is a 99.99% scam scheme. You really believe that those guys have a mining center? Undecided
Shocked ohh..Actually no, I didn't see their mining center in real, but I'm getting my btc airdrop reward every month for deployed node in their platform.
That's kinda weird for scam scheme ah? oh maybe that's why it's 99.99% scam as you think  Grin
okay so I was planning to buy some hashrate after using a trial plan, but now I'm confusing  Undecided

Firstly I ask you if you believe that they have a mining center, not if you have seen it. Because you will never see it!
It's exactly as you said, you get your "airdrop" as a strategic move in order to be convinced and buy hashrate. Then you will say to your friends and fellows how good they are and paying (lol) so they can join. You already thinking of buying "power" so their plan "works"... Roll Eyes

it's difficult when there is a small experience of trust and nobody except me tried their service

What do you mean "experience of trust"?
April 18, 2020, 03:35:18 AM
Shocked ohh..Actually no, I didn't see their mining center in real, but I'm getting my btc airdrop reward every month for deployed node in their platform.
That's kinda weird for scam scheme ah? oh maybe that's why it's 99.99% scam as you think  Grin
okay so I was planning to buy some hashrate after using a trial plan, but now I'm confusing  Undecided
it's difficult when there is a small experience of trust and nobody except me tried their service
legendary
April 17, 2020, 07:17:54 AM

April 17, 2020, 05:15:31 AM
April 16, 2020, 03:00:56 AM
https://imgur.com/WM7HOHW

We are pleased to announce the launch of the Bitcoin Cloud Mining Service in Hashshare.
Officially Hashshare Cloud mining service has been launched in March 27, 2020, in South Korea.
Currently we are running our 1st mining datacenter in China, Sichuan province. And 2nd mining datacenter is scheduled to start in the second quarter of 2020, in Kazakhstan. (Details: hash-share.com)

Free Trial Hashpower plan is available on https://hash-share.com/ now. Sign up and try it for free.
https://imgur.com/6WY2pFv

(Prices are available in platform after logging in. *Need to generate Bitcoin wallet in “Wallet” menu)
https://imgur.com/RtB32bI

Keep your eyes out for more information! In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or [email protected] or
Customer Support: 1833-4333 (Mon-Friday 10:00 am ~ 6:00 pm)
Telegram: https://t.me/hashsharecoin_HSS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hashshare_CM
Pages:
Jump to: