Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud Mining Service Legitimacy - page 2. (Read 1221 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2015, 01:44:57 AM
Greetings and salutations,

From what I understand in this corner of the internet, a majority of bitcoin miners and frequenters think that cloud mining services are a scam, and are not to be trusted. My question to you, the bitcoin loyal masses, is "what could a cloud mining service do to make them seem more legitimate in your eyes?"

The company profile must clear, details and honest.
Identity of staff, include the owner.
Proof of photo, it's mean photo of mining farm, the company, staff.
Promising something that make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
June 21, 2015, 01:38:27 AM
Why would you invest in cloudmining what you can stake your coins and make the same profit. With staking, you control your coins which are stored in your offline wallet. Much better option. Let me know if you need help with staking.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 20, 2015, 07:48:38 PM

From what I understand in this corner of the internet, a majority of bitcoin miners and frequenters think that cloud mining services are a scam, and are not to be trusted. My question to you, the bitcoin loyal masses, is "what could a cloud mining service do to make them seem more legitimate in your eyes?"

To make them legitimate:

proof of mining address
pictures/videos of their mining rigs
Names of the Owner and Officers should be known
No Affiliate programs
Transparency
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
June 20, 2015, 06:48:37 PM

Proof of mining with the signed bitcoin address and live stats that show block the miner found

^^This. Good luck in finding a cloud mining service that satisfies this criteria. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2015, 05:16:34 PM
In my opinion,

Proof of mining with the signed bitcoin address and live stats that show block the miner found,
Complete company's details, also
Good testimonials from trusted users from here..

Plus visible.

Yeah, that should be enough for me.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 20, 2015, 04:57:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: