Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining with OXBTC - page 2. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
August 18, 2020, 07:23:33 PM
I learned from my past mistakes of expecting a lot from cloud mining and it turned out that I ended up being a victim of fraud.
We must speak honestly, that there is no guarantee that cloud mining will be profitable. I suggest not using your money for investment
in cloud mining if you don't want to experience the same thing that I experienced.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 18, 2020, 07:06:43 PM
No pain, no gain. If you want to book your future profit with btc mining and don't have the essential hardware to mine btc then OXBTC is best choice for you. I am sure there are many people investing there money here because of lack of huge capital for mining.
No, if you do not have the money to buy mining equipment your best choice is to keep whatever amount of money that you are currently holding and then keep saving until you do and finally buy your own mining equipment, otherwise if you fall on this and you invest in one of those cloudmining sites you will get scammed, I know this is not what people want to hear about their investment possibilities but it is better to face the truth than to believe a lie.

Thanks for highlighting this issue. But there are users on this thread who have have invested in OXBTC and so far going good. We need to do proper research before we invest in any project. OXBTC to me looks a legitimate project.
You have said that yourself, so far everything is fine until the day comes when it isn't and when that happens people are going to begin complaining about losing their money to yet another cloudmining scam, people should learn their lesson already, regardless of what you hear or read the chances that you are going to be profitable by investing in cloudmining are zero and it is better to use your money for something else rather than to invest in something that is known to be a guaranteed failure.
People would never ever learn and do keep or do continue to invest into these scams even if they already had some past experiences with it.Most will surely stop and learn from their past mistakes and never
turn back into these kind of things.

We know that cloud mining isnt profitable in any case (talking the legit ones) but majority of them are just pretending to be cloud miners but actually having no real mining apparatus.

When they do get sufficient amount and the pyramid had been collapse then thats they time they do ran all of their investors money.Classic style of scamming .
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 18, 2020, 05:51:47 PM
Its a good option provided the company is legitimate. To me OXBTC looks very much fine since they are also running a bounty program here n bounty hunters are very much satisfied with reward giving.
The project subject dont run any active bounty campaign on this forum and I will advise you to do proper research next time. I dont know about the legitimate level of the project and with my research the bounty program did by them seems skeptical. However, 98% of all cloud mining site are scam.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 18, 2020, 02:48:43 PM
Its a good option provided the company is legitimate. To me OXBTC looks very much fine since they are also running a bounty program here n bounty hunters are very much satisfied with reward giving.
Activity: 46
August 14, 2020, 01:44:51 PM
There are many plans to choose from oxbtc, rather then investing in one single chunk always invest in small chunks. I would go for different packages at oxbtc rather then investing in one single package. Prime reason is that once you get your investment back then go for other packages. This way you loose much.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
August 11, 2020, 02:55:33 PM
Bitcoin is on rolling coaster these days. Any one registered with OXBTC these days? How much reward they are offering? I am planning to sign up with them if they are offering something attractive.
Activity: 37
August 09, 2020, 02:57:21 PM
I checked from there support different packages that OXBTC are offerings. The packages are mostly dependent on price of btc, more price btc has more you will get the return. Investing some of your capital here might be a good option to get some fixed profit every month.

Price of bitcoin is going up and thats good if you want to have a contract with cloud miner like OXBTC. More the price of bitcoin more will be your profit. Price of bitcoin is deciding factor.   
Activity: 45
August 07, 2020, 02:51:39 PM
I checked from there support different packages that OXBTC are offerings. The packages are mostly dependent on price of btc, more price btc has more you will get the return. Investing some of your capital here might be a good option to get some fixed profit every month.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
August 06, 2020, 12:58:20 PM
No pain, no gain. If you want to book your future profit with btc mining and don't have the essential hardware to mine btc then OXBTC is best choice for you. I am sure there are many people investing there money here because of lack of huge capital for mining.
No, if you do not have the money to buy mining equipment your best choice is to keep whatever amount of money that you are currently holding and then keep saving until you do and finally buy your own mining equipment, otherwise if you fall on this and you invest in one of those cloudmining sites you will get scammed, I know this is not what people want to hear about their investment possibilities but it is better to face the truth than to believe a lie.

Thanks for highlighting this issue. But there are users on this thread who have have invested in OXBTC and so far going good. We need to do proper research before we invest in any project. OXBTC to me looks a legitimate project.
You have said that yourself, so far everything is fine until the day comes when it isn't and when that happens people are going to begin complaining about losing their money to yet another cloudmining scam, people should learn their lesson already, regardless of what you hear or read the chances that you are going to be profitable by investing in cloudmining are zero and it is better to use your money for something else rather than to invest in something that is known to be a guaranteed failure.
Activity: 52
Merit: 32
August 05, 2020, 02:06:24 PM
Crypto market is getting mature with every coming day. I see cloud mining sites like OXBTC as good options as they gave you good return on your saved money.
There are many factors that govern return like BTC price, cost of mining equipment, electricity bill. You have to calculate all these before you invest in OXBTC.
Activity: 36
August 03, 2020, 03:09:35 PM
Ponzi and scams are in every sector of crypto not only in cloud mining sector. DYOR proper research before investing in any project. I participated in bounty program of OXBTC  and it went well for me. I got my satoshis.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
August 01, 2020, 04:26:16 PM
Why would you invest in this type of mining ? You better buy equipment and hold it in your house or in a storage and you will be much more profitable and also much more safe for your investment

Best is to buy equipment and do mining yourself. But not every one has the capital to buy btc mining equipment and bear the electricity bills. If you have spare cash then why not invest in projects like OXBTC which can give you some passive income.

Because these projects are meant to exploit people.

First of all their mining farms usually don't exist and people buy false promises. Out of maybe around 50 cloud mining companies maybe 2 that I remember hashnest and genesis mining really had hardware. the other 48 were ponzi scams that disappeared long ago.

Cloud mining is too risky for an average investor and the money they can make every year is very small. Not worth giving away the control of your crypto to someone you don't fully trust.
August 01, 2020, 02:57:43 PM
Why would you invest in this type of mining ? You better buy equipment and hold it in your house or in a storage and you will be much more profitable and also much more safe for your investment

Best is to buy equipment and do mining yourself. But not every one has the capital to buy btc mining equipment and bear the electricity bills. If you have spare cash then why not invest in projects like OXBTC which can give you some passive income.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
July 31, 2020, 07:25:58 AM
July 30, 2020, 04:38:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 30, 2020, 12:47:00 PM
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 29, 2020, 10:44:26 PM
I understand senior member concerns about cloud mining.
OXBTC is not a new company and we have a list of satisfied customers also. You can join and see it on our official telegram channel with 5000 members http://t.me/oxbtcofficial
We can create thousands  of telegram users as there are Bot that make this happen,so if your proof is Telegram members/you are only shitting here.
Telegram is the most scam and manipulated social media in the world so better give good proofs than this.

And  over 4 years  of being top Cloud mining?nice  claim but only nood and fool will believe in such.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 29, 2020, 06:28:44 PM
I checked here https://www.trustpilot.com/review/oxbtc.com and there is some negative feedback. for OP, if this is real, please provide proof
if they say 600 000 members then why only 9 Reviews in the link that I shared?

What about the positive reviews there? Trustpilot is a place where rivals place reviews to defame other projects. I just started mining with OXBTC and I am getting what is advertised on the site.

Until no newcomers register and you will find yourself scratching your head because the company had declared bankruptcy and unable to return your investment.  Most "cloudmining" offer works like a Ponzi Scheme, you are being paid by the money you just invested but in installment mode with a long period of time (that is if it will last that long) and the profit is taken from the new comers investment.   Worst many cloudmining company shutdown even before the majority of the client had their ROI.
July 29, 2020, 03:32:40 PM
This is just like cloud computing. Where you just pay for devices that are not on your premises but managed by specialized people. Its an interesting concept and worthy to be invested if the company is legitimate.
Cloud mining has not been profitable for years now so anyone thinking about this should reconsider and do something else, besides as we know there are many cloud mining operations that turn out to be scams, when you consider all of this it is not really worth it to try those sites as the chances you recover your money are very close to zero, it is better to consider other options like becoming a trader or just holding your coins over the long term.

Mining itself is no more profitable unless you have some mining farm that has expensive machines. If you opt to do mining with some third party then apart from sharing reward you have to pay for price of miner and electricity, thats why reward is usually low when mining with third party like OXBTC.

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
July 26, 2020, 03:42:27 PM
This is just like cloud computing. Where you just pay for devices that are not on your premises but managed by specialized people. Its an interesting concept and worthy to be invested if the company is legitimate.
Cloud mining has not been profitable for years now so anyone thinking about this should reconsider and do something else, besides as we know there are many cloud mining operations that turn out to be scams, when you consider all of this it is not really worth it to try those sites as the chances you recover your money are very close to zero, it is better to consider other options like becoming a trader or just holding your coins over the long term.

Mining itself is no more profitable unless you have some mining farm that has expensive machines. If you opt to do mining with some third party then apart from sharing reward you have to pay for price of miner and electricity, thats why reward is usually low when mining with third party like OXBTC.
Pages:
Jump to: