Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud Staking Done Right for MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k | GorillaStake.com - page 2. (Read 4174 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ok, I will bite...

I PAY you to stake MY coins and I give you my name and physical address?

I hope you have some time on your hands

Yes. Not everyone has dedicated staking machines. Some countries have unstable internet. Some people travel often for leisure or work and do not have the ability to stake nonstop

Just because you are not our target market doesn't mean it won't benefit others immensely
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Ok, I will bite...

I PAY you to stake MY coins and I give you my name and physical address?

I hope you have some time on your hands
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
eagerly waiting for mmxiv !
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
First.  I made my order last night, and I am just waiting on my mail.  w00t  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Cloud Staking on GorillaStake.com

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/588931717517484032

Payment processing changes. We now only accept MMXIV and PayPal for payment

Cloud Staking Done Right
MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k can no longer be directly mined. The Proof of Work for these coins was very fair, successful, and well distributed. In an effort to further safeguard the blockchains and ensure faster, more secure transfers, all three have evolved into the Pure Proof of Stake coins we have now. Cloud Staking guarantees your coins will stake on the provided Private Key. Please create and secure multiple copies of this key

GorillaStake™ does things a little differently. When an order is submitted for enrollment in Cloud Staking, a Private Key is mailed via snail mail to the provided name and shipping address. This Private Key is now entered into one of our secluded staking centers and will provide you a reliable way to ensure your funds are staking, even when your computer is not on. Not only does this save you energy costs, but it also maximizes staking returns vs network inflation. Personal balance daily averages will always outweigh network inflation

Private Keys can not be recovered. If a private key is lost, we will not provide a second copy. If you do not receive it in the mail, it was an issue with an invalid shipping address. We do not use return addresses so they cannot be intercepted by identifying the envelope or package. Please ensure all information is accurate before submitting your order
Pages:
Jump to: