Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆Cloud Storage Expansion Service☆(Dropbox,box,Sugar Expand For 0.05BTC)☆ - page 2. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Anyone know if this is legit/ real?
If you are worried about scams, I would like to do the services before being paid. Just PM me what you want.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I have purchased3dropbox expansion services from him and all were perfect and fast and completely without problems.

Done and DONE.
Perfect.

I will be using this service again and will continue to update this post and let everyone know.
It works, it's legit and there's no doubt about it in my mind. You can PM me and ask me about if you want to.

+1!
+1!
+1!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Cloud Storage Expansion Service

I am sorry to tell you that, Dropbox recently changed some of the policies.  Storage of some accounts maybe drop to 2G.
Check this post
If you bought some accounts from me and the capacity declined, please send me your link, I'll expand it again.

Dropbox
(The most widely used cloud storage services)

New: 48GB for two years ----------- 0.4 BTC

1.From 2GB to 18GB for 0.07 BTC
    Just PM me your referral link(https://www.dropbox.com/referrals, something like http://db.tt/xxxxxx)

2.A new Dropbox with 21GB for 0.1 0.05 BTC
    You can change username, password and Email. Or send me the account name and temporary password, if you do not mind, to get your own Dropbox upgraded to 21G.

3.Dropbox 2G coupon code for 0.3 0.2 BTC
    Get FREE 2GB as long as you have not used a coupon before.

4.A new Dropbox with 25GB for 0.7 BTC
    If you like more space, this is a good choice. You can change username, password and Email.

5.A new Dropbox with 27GB for 1 BTC
   Only for Dropbox fans to collect the largest free account.

SugarSync
(Without limiting size of a individual files, more flexible Client)

A new account with 40GB for 0.3 BTC
    You can change username, password. Or send me the account name and temporary password, if you do not mind, to get your own Sugar upgraded to 40G.
A new account with 55GB for 0.6 BTC
    For fans..

Box
(Larger storage space)
A new account with 50GB for 0.15 BTC
    You can change username, password. Or send me the account name and temporary password, if you do not mind, to get your own box upgraded to 50G.

Satisfied Customers:

Beware of paulie_w,who bought 2 accounts without pay

All work will be done within 24 hours after payment is received(SugarSync Upgrade will take 3-5 days to verify).
Any feedback is welcome.Thanks!

CloudServices
1m6sxKpktdogB11KmoyhBSTYpmzqUdoJD
Pages:
Jump to: