Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudbet Signature Campaign has now ended - page 10. (Read 27656 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
I would like to state that I have ranked up and kindly request whenever possible to be moved to my appropriate category.
OP will change your rank after this month's pay day he already mention this some weeks ago
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I would like to state that I have ranked up and kindly request whenever possible to be moved to my appropriate category.
Activity: 406
1JTvE7hp6Xnf4LWQoymTMhARScYYBQM29m

216 Posts start
This campaign is full now you cannot join this for more details you can read Post # 1
If you want to join any campaign then read this  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
1JTvE7hp6Xnf4LWQoymTMhARScYYBQM29m

216 Posts start
Bitcoin will survive
Is the OP still paying out all ok?

Yes now next pay day is on 16 August and with in 48 hours you can check all on these days
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Is the OP still paying out all ok?
So if I change to sr. Member will I be able to move groups? Or will I need to wait for a free spot?

Thanks,
Kyle.

Please message me once you have beed upgraded and have been paid for this month.

Cheers,
Cloudbet
Oh no no no no. I am not actually changing to sr member any time soon, I was just asking what would have happened if I became a sr. Member and there weren't and free spots in that section. Sorry for the confusion.

Senior member will take along time haha I think it is 240 activity.
Yes and this person need too much time for this but he is right now about his rank here on this campaign
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
So if I change to sr. Member will I be able to move groups? Or will I need to wait for a free spot?

Thanks,
Kyle.

Please message me once you have beed upgraded and have been paid for this month.

Cheers,
Cloudbet
Oh no no no no. I am not actually changing to sr member any time soon, I was just asking what would have happened if I became a sr. Member and there weren't and free spots in that section. Sorry for the confusion.

Senior member will take along time haha I think it is 240 activity.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Thanks,
Kyle.

Cheers,
Cloudbet
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1122
Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013

Thanks,
Kyle.

Cheers,
Cloudbet
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1122
Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013
I have completed over 50 constructive posts.
I shall continue posting , but may remain inactive around the time of payments.

I would like to reaffirm my address as : 1FRkoJDy8CwZ84RSeMs2tCEKBdVfHu32Ra
I would like to reserve a space in the signature campaign for next month too , if it is possible.

Thanks,
Jambola2.

Noted, thanks.

Cloudbet
Activity: 625
one question. When is payment day?

According to the OP, the next payment day would be Aug 16 (up to 48 hours delay for payment). Smiley
The first monthly payment period will end on 16 July, and subsequently on the 16th of every month. You must be enrolled a full month in order to qualify. Please allow up to 48 hours for payment.
Activity: 762
one question. When is payment day?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
I have completed over 50 constructive posts.
I shall continue posting , but may remain inactive around the time of payments.

I would like to reaffirm my address as : 1FRkoJDy8CwZ84RSeMs2tCEKBdVfHu32Ra
I would like to reserve a space in the signature campaign for next month too , if it is possible.

Thanks,
Jambola2.
Bitcoin will survive

Thanks,
Kyle.
You can move in next group but you have to wait until payday after this OP will change your rank
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Thanks,
Kyle.
When will you be accepting new people?
Please let me know once a spot opens!
Both of you can ask OP for reservation because he better know when he is going to do this again just send him pm and post here for reservation a spot here
Activity: 601
Vote 4fryn :)
You'll probably just have to wait until someone leaves... or gets kicked off (whichever comes first  Cheesy). Stunna of Primedice is apparently switching to a fixed rate next month so you could wait for that.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
When will you be accepting new people?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Please let me know once a spot opens!
Pages:
Jump to: