Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudbet Signature Campaign has now ended - page 24. (Read 27682 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
Bitcoin address: 18VGBH9RE7hK1Pr3aQAdCKXTV4Uz8RGzQW
Starting posts: 215
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Payment received and sig updated
Thanks very much
Activity: 434
Hi folks,

Our final weekly payment has gone out to all those who reached the qualifying threshold for last week. We will now be switching to monthly payments, the first of which will be paid on or soon after 16/7/14.

We have also made a slight change to our signature for Senior and Hero Members. Please could you update yours accordingly.

Thanks and regards,
Cloudbet

Cloudbet my signature updated.

STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Ive changed my sig over to the new one Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1122
Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013
Hi folks,

Our final weekly payment has gone out to all those who reached the qualifying threshold for last week. We will now be switching to monthly payments, the first of which will be paid on or soon after 16/7/14.

We have also made a slight change to our signature for Senior and Hero Members. Please could you update yours accordingly.

Thanks and regards,
Cloudbet
legendary
If I joij now, will I get paid by the 17th next month?
As OP mention above your post you need to read OP for all information he post all things
Does joining today make it a full month, though, since technically I'm already a few hours late? Anyway, in case it counts...

Address: 14bWBXE4RDt9swgF5k1aoZ8d5VAUs8rMqX

Thanks, you're in. Yes you will get payment for a full month.

Cheers,
Cloudbet
Thanks! I noticed I am not yet in the list, is that fine?

Added now.

Cheers,
Cloudbet
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I would like to confirm a prompt payment.
Activity: 389
As OP mention above your post you need to read OP for all information he post all things
Does joining today make it a full month, though, since technically I'm already a few hours late? Anyway, in case it counts...

Cheers,
Cloudbet
Thanks! I noticed I am not yet in the list, is that fine?
Activity: 462
Confirming payment, thanks very much

Will continue with this campaign
legendary

Cheers,
Cloudbet

Activity: 406
legendary
OP I have question payment is monthly or weekly and if this is monthly then you have any fix date for this or joining date is next pay date thanks

Hi faiza1990,

Please check our OP.

Cheers,
Cloudbet
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
OP I have question payment is monthly or weekly and if this is monthly then you have any fix date for this or joining date is next pay date thanks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
EDITED
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
Sign me up

1MTV4LxLs8ioJHnXAT4gmY2nVm5RpL9qVz

Starting posts: 476

Would you let me qualify for the Sr. + Hero Member position? Also what are the payout dates and times?

Hi Wardrick,

You will need 500 posts in order to sign up as a Senior Member. The payment period runs from the 16th of the month, payments will be made within 48 hours of the payment period ending.

Cheers,
Cloudbet

Is there a list of reputable members that have confirmed payments are made on time? Save a spot for me I'll be at 500 soon and I don't count low quality posts. Also the minimum payment is .12 BTC for 50 posts per month, what's the rate after 50 posts?
Its fix not more then 0.12 and minimum posts 50 for claiming this payment if you are posting more then 50 then still you got 0.12
legendary
Sign me up

Would you let me qualify for the Sr. + Hero Member position? Also what are the payout dates and times?

Hi Wardrick,

You will need 500 posts in order to sign up as a Senior Member. The payment period runs from the 16th of the month, payments will be made within 48 hours of the payment period ending.

Cheers,
Cloudbet

Is there a list of reputable members that have confirmed payments are made on time? Save a spot for me I'll be at 500 soon and I don't count low quality posts. Also the minimum payment is .12 BTC for 50 posts per month, what's the rate after 50 posts?
legendary
Sign me up

Hi Wardrick,

Cheers,
Cloudbet
legendary
Sign me up

Bitcoin Address: 1MTV4LxLs8ioJHnXAT4gmY2nVm5RpL9qVz

Starting posts: 500
Pages:
Jump to: