Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 38. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
ohh management fee, so why they write pool fee??? BTW didn't they said the they won't charge management because of the delay?

They did not charge a pool fee for the 23rd. Fee starts on the 24th. How generous.

Also my last payment before all this pool business was on the 2nd of October. My next payment which used to come around the 17th did not arrive and it seems the pool records start at the 23rd. So where have my owed coins gone from between the 2nd and the 23rd??

I have been patient but I am rapidly loosing patience with CH  Huh

I got quite a few payments on the 23rd from 12:49am to 1:03am. I assumed it was them catching up from the 15th.
I've been drinking so I can't do the maths Smiley but does that seem right? I don't want to sound naive (i'm sure that ship has sailed) but I'm hoping their are planning to get everything running more smothly and then they will address the missing payments, etc.

This was always a risky investment! so I risked what I thought appropriate, enough to be pissed if I lose it all (I will do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen), but not so much I'd wish people get "ass cancer"
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
The news letter hurt my head to read, CH really thinks WE (customers) are MORONS, after a quick peek in the mirror I find it increasingly difficult to disagree. To say this experience with CH makes me feel "icky" is an understatement, I will not be able to look at this project without seeing how horribly I have been treated. CH is dead and rightfully so, I may lose thousands in the process, but I can no longer support feeding such a stupid creature, IT must be killed!

Thanks for nothing CH, I hope ass cancer find all of you CH ASS-HATS!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
ohh management fee, so why they write pool fee??? BTW didn't they said the they won't charge management because of the delay?

They did not charge a pool fee for the 23rd. Fee starts on the 24th. How generous.

Also my last payment before all this pool business was on the 2nd of October. My next payment which used to come around the 17th did not arrive and it seems the pool records start at the 23rd. So where have my owed coins gone from between the 2nd and the 23rd??

I have been patient but I am rapidly loosing patience with CH  Huh
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

They lied. At least they are consistent.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Because management has been excelent so far ...
They can't do nothing right.  
Logged in with the help of trippn, but can't register a username!  Just keeps goin blank again when I hit register.
I've tried looging to the pool anyway with my new username and password to fails!

Me too.

Seriously who coded this pool website?? Shockingly bad.

I'm happy at the moment, At least my balance is no longer 0.00 Smiley
I was able to login using my email and the password given on the cloudhashing.com site, then I got take to another page where registering a username was blocked out by a banner.
I could just see a password field, So I viewed the source and saw it wanted my email address, a username and the password they gave me on the other site,
So I clicked the password field, Press [shift] and [tab] twice to move me to the hidden email field, filled that in, press [tab] put in my requested username (JazzyJ) pressed [tab] and entered the password I got from cloudhashing.com

I have to admit that is a pain, but i'm guessing the dev probably didn't spend long on registering a username. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
Once logged in you can click your profile and add your wallet address, you can also click your balance number and it shows payments.. I'll be more happy if they pay out at 2am as I've set my auto payment to 0.1 Smiley

Anyway, I know it's early and they have been late with a lot of things, I'm happy to see some progress.

Ok - thanks for that detailes 'how-to' I finally managed to login. I hadn't realised that when it was asking me to register a username it wanted me to use the same password I had just logged in with...

Anyway, does this look a bit strange to anyone else - this is an example payment / time entry on my account:

134    contract_payment    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    0.00028809    0.02020843    None
135    pool_fee    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    -0.00002881    0.02017962    None
136    revenue_reinvestment_witholding    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    0.00000000    0.02017962    None

Is the pool fee 10% ?!?!?!? or am I reading that wrong?

10% to Da Management http://youtu.be/QD7agX95p7U
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 26
Logged in with the help of trippn, but can't register a username!  Just keeps goin blank again when I hit register.
I've tried looging to the pool anyway with my new username and password to fails!

Me too.

I was able to login using my email and the password given on the cloudhashing.com site, then I got take to another page where registering a username was blocked out by a banner.
I could just see a password field, So I viewed the source and saw it wanted my email address, a username and the password they gave me on the other site,
So I clicked the password field, Press [shift] and [tab] twice to move me to the hidden email field, filled that in, press [tab] put in my requested username (JazzyJ) pressed [tab] and entered the password I got from cloudhashing.com

I have to admit that is a pain, but i'm guessing the dev probably didn't spend long on registering a username. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
Once logged in you can click your profile and add your wallet address, you can also click your balance number and it shows payments.. I'll be more happy if they pay out at 2am as I've set my auto payment to 0.1 Smiley

Anyway, I know it's early and they have been late with a lot of things, I'm happy to see some progress.

Ok - thanks for that detailes 'how-to' I finally managed to login. I hadn't realised that when it was asking me to register a username it wanted me to use the same password I had just logged in with...

Anyway, does this look a bit strange to anyone else - this is an example payment / time entry on my account:

134    contract_payment    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    0.00028809    0.02020843    None
136    revenue_reinvestment_witholding    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    0.00000000    0.02017962    None

That is the management fee yes.

Me too.

actually they said there was not pool fee....
legendary

Me too.

Activity: 54

Me too.

Activity: 784
early adopter plan¿? never hear of that.... I ask for compensate the reduction on price for october contract. As my september contract started in october, so i understand that makes it an october contract not a september contract.

Their answer was, bitcoin is a risky business!!! I think that's the best excuse in the customer service world.

I bought a contract in may for late june (1Ghs perpetual), they switched for a 4GHs 2 years, later they said only 1 year, and 2 weeks ago Emmanuel said he will compensate early adopters (that's all, I asked several times, without anwer)
legendary

Me too.

You buy a September contract that starts in October. What is wrong with that?

"When you buy something, the Sale of Goods Act 1979 says the item must match its description."

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/consumer_e/consumer_common_problems_with_products_e/consumer_goods_are_not_as_described_e/goods_dont_match_description.htm

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
early adopter plan¿? never hear of that.... I ask for compensate the reduction on price for october contract. As my september contract started in october, so i understand that makes it an october contract not a september contract.

Their answer was, bitcoin is a risky business!!! I think that's the best excuse in the customer service world.
Activity: 784
My English ant perfect but i hope you guys can help me and your self's.
I want to make a list of Users that Officially want a refund.
How can we make a list? I suggest you guys can PM your order number the total Sum you want refund, contract type so i can create a list.
(or can we make a public accessible list)

And i need someone whit better English skills than mine to make  a nice "roadmap" or timeline whit evens happend.
I am still young so help me out here please.

Zeta

I don't want a refund I just want my payments.

If you don't want a refund, you are free to keep waiting (maybe they start paying and you make roi and some extra money), but sometimes it's better to get some of your money back before it's too late (i.e. hashrack.com). At this point, if they start paying, I don't think I will make ROI, not with my 4GHs contract, perhaps a platinum will do.

I think ZetaOS wants a refund.

By the way I want it too, but not because won't be any roi. I think BTC will keep increasing on price so I'll get my roi. What I think is that they won't be able to deliver a proper service. And they are probing by their on. Nothing works how it must work. Neither the pool's website works properly
So if someone expects a proper reinvestment program... that's faith!!
the scam is not over, they will still keep a 30+10% of your income.
that's why I want my refund.

I also want a refund, I think we may use a google docs to post it public. The 30 +10% can be compensated with the early adopter plan (still missing), and that is the problem, their lack of communication and capacity to execute.
Activity: 19
Thanks, worked like a charm....

I can't log in with the login into listed on my dashboard.

Using Firefox:

1.Login with the credentials and then you should be taken to a page that doesn't have much on it.
2.Right click that annoying banner that is blocking the fields.
Looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/p8fe7AT.jpg

3.Click inspect element.
4. You'll see something similar to this:

http://i.imgur.com/kFkZ6r3.jpg

5. Click the arrow and press remove node.
6. Do that until you can put details into the field. 

Yea, you're welcome.
My English ant perfect but i hope you guys can help me and your self's.
I want to make a list of Users that Officially want a refund.
How can we make a list? I suggest you guys can PM your order number the total Sum you want refund, contract type so i can create a list.
(or can we make a public accessible list)

And i need someone whit better English skills than mine to make  a nice "roadmap" or timeline whit evens happend.
I am still young so help me out here please.

Zeta

I don't want a refund I just want my payments.

If you don't want a refund, you are free to keep waiting (maybe they start paying and you make roi and some extra money), but sometimes it's better to get some of your money back before it's too late (i.e. hashrack.com). At this point, if they start paying, I don't think I will make ROI, not with my 4GHs contract, perhaps a platinum will do.

I think ZetaOS wants a refund.

By the way I want it too, but not because won't be any roi. I think BTC will keep increasing on price so I'll get my roi. What I think is that they won't be able to deliver a proper service. And they are probing by their on. Nothing works how it must work. Neither the pool's website works properly
So if someone expects a proper reinvestment program... that's faith!!
the scam is not over, they will still keep a 30+10% of your income.
that's why I want my refund.
Pages:
Jump to: