Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 197163 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
While Cloudhashing didn't add hashrate to the bitcoin network others did so now cloudhashing competes more wit the rest of the network.
Yes, but that just means the time between blocks should increase.  As long as I own the same percentage of the pool, the size of each payment should essentially be the same.

What? No!
You do not seem to understand that whatever hashrate you may be using is ALWAYS competing with the TOTAL hashrate on the whole network.
You against all other hashrates, including others on cloudhashing.

Blocks are found at an overall constant rate.
Since the ammount you got from your contract at cloudhashing stays the same while the rest of the world is increasing at a high speed, the portion you get will become smaller. To earn the same you would need more hashrate to compensate for the fact that others have more hashrate too.

You should read more about the mining reward system in bitcoin.

+1
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
While Cloudhashing didn't add hashrate to the bitcoin network others did so now cloudhashing competes more wit the rest of the network.
Yes, but that just means the time between blocks should increase.  As long as I own the same percentage of the pool, the size of each payment should essentially be the same.

What? No!
You do not seem to understand that whatever hashrate you may be using is ALWAYS competing with the TOTAL hashrate on the whole network.
You against all other hashrates, including others on cloudhashing.

Blocks are found at an overall constant rate.
Since the ammount you got from your contract at cloudhashing stays the same while the rest of the world is increasing at a high speed, the portion you get will become smaller. To earn the same you would need more hashrate to compensate for the fact that others have more hashrate too.

You should read more about the mining reward system in bitcoin.
msc
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
msc
No RRP the 31 Jan has waived off and not any sort of comunications from CH
Sad !  Sad
The story is always the same and go on repeating over and over.... (No comunications to their customers, only the same silence as in every other case where they miss the promises they made !!!)
They're waiting for hardware delivery and installation.  Until then, they don't have any extra hash power.  They posted an update on Facebook, but nothing has changed since their Jan 21 newsletter.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
No RRP the 31 Jan has waived off and not any sort of comunications from CH

Sad !  Sad

The story is always the same and go on repeating over and over.... (No comunications to their customers, only the same silence as in every other case where they miss the promises they made !!!)
Anyone else notice that over the past 2 weeks your share has gone done with each few blocks found. The find per block doesnt go down and the total hasing power is generally around 200 -210 TH so why is my share decreasing?

contract_payment    Jan. 7, 2014, 5:30 a.m.    0.005843823

contract_payment    Jan. 20, 2014, 4 a.m.    0.005436638

contract_payment    Feb. 1, 2014, 10:30 a.m.    0.005345283

So the hashrate is practically the same and the value per block found is but there's clearly a diminishing return- why?

Because you chose not to understand bitcoin or mining before buying 'contracts'..

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
again, someone know anybody at bitcoin magazine?  this needs to be exposed, investigated and put the ones responsible in jail.

@tokeweed, this is bordering on Spam. Stop. I repeat STOP....
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
again, someone know anybody at bitcoin magazine?  this needs to be exposed, investigated and put the ones responsible in jail.

CloudHashing.com partners with children's charity

Because of our loyal customers like you, we have been able to partner with a wonderful children's charity Songs of Love that helps children and teens who are sick. It's an amazing charity, and we want to thank you for giving us the ability to do this. Without you, we would not be able to support such a wonderful cause. Read more about it here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bitcoin/Charity/prweb11470892.htm

Sincerely,
 The Cloud Hashing team

So wait, you invested in a charity that demands second hand CARs to save the children (they get free cars but they use them to give free songs to children  Cry ), but you are unable to deliver your product as advertised in your 'contracts'?
And then post a link to a site called www.PRWEB.com as if te only reason you do this is to make you look good (oh the poor childrensies) ?
And meanwhile selling 'contracts' that have no chance in the world to make 100% ROI?

Damn, i need to get into this scamming business a.s.a.p. because if you can get away with this then people really ARE stupid and can be told and sold anything.
Just saw your board post.

I would like you to know a few things

1) None of the guys in your post relate to anybody in our company.
2) I have made my identity known to 3 senior members of the board and they have verified that.
3) Reason I have to be so protective of our identities is that we all actually still hold positions at our current places of work. We cannot compromise ourselves. This is a very new industry.

To assume that just because you see a Nigerian surname somewhere that it automatically equates to a scam is absurd.
Multiple times we have provided detailed financial information and order numbers at BFL. If that does not convince you then that's fine. Just don't go dragging our good name in the mud with your stereotypes.

Good day.

It's funny how it seems to turn out to be so despite your assurance.
It's also funny how your linkedin page says nothing about other positions at companies but still mentions your full name and picture. You have done nothing to 'protect' yourself for the reason of 'not compromizing yourself'.

If the 'contracts' you 'sell' are in any way legally binding then you are in breach of contract.
Activity: 784
anyone get their rrp yet?
Nope, and the pool hash rate hasn't increased yet, so they don't have any to give.

but again they took our money first... by the time they give me the hashrate, that hashrate will produce something like.... nothing. Thanks again for the lies CH, don't worry use our hashrate to mine for yourself...
msc
legendary
yup. prolly running away now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
cloudhashing.com down for anyone else?
msc
Nope, and the pool hash rate hasn't increased yet, so they don't have any to give.
legendary
legendary
Anyone else notice that over the past 2 weeks your share has gone done with each few blocks found. The find per block doesnt go down and the total hasing power is generally around 200 -210 TH so why is my share decreasing?

So the hashrate is practically the same and the value per block found is but there's clearly a diminishing return- why?

yup. again does anyone know anybody in bitcoin magazine?  they are stealing coins from us.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

legendary
they prolly haven't stole enough coins from their customers yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Interesting to see the grand plan of much more hashing power in the next month on the same page that they admit the can't add the RRP hashing power.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: