Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudMining help? - page 2. (Read 2117 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 17, 2016, 03:18:05 PM
OP, if you serious about (and this isn't a shill account to start promoting a new ponzi) then please first google some cloud mining companies,
hashie, gawminers, ltcgear and hashocean. You will find enough information that these things are a fraud and it isn't worth the time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
July 17, 2016, 03:51:32 AM
There are a few possible outcomes when you invest in cloudmining, but none of them are in your favour.
You will never reach the point of investment.

If you mine, be sure that the price of electricity in your region makes it profitable for you.
And it does not always need to be bitcoins, there are altcoins out there as well.
But be cautious withe ether. A hard fork is coming this week there, and nobody knows what the outcome will be.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 17, 2016, 12:30:21 AM
if you really want to mine something them maybe turn you head towards altcoin mining? Bitcoin mining especially now, after the halving could be an enigma, we have no idea how it will scale.
The best option is to wait at least 2-3 months to see if halving had any effect on mining operations and don't purchase any mining equipment until then.
Yes that's right , because bitcoin mining not really profitable right now because halving.
But you still have altcoin , you can mining altcoin and trade it for better profit.

Ethereum ia the perfect coin alternative coin to mine since bitcoins nowadays are getting mote blocks difficulties, ethereum have slowly rising its value and theirs no doubt that this coin might get hit in the public since people really looking to earn money into it and if this coin can have enough numbers of minere well thats pretty sure that price of ethereum might rise and go above for more as expected.

Don't invest cloud mining sites. They aren't profitable and many of them are Ponzi HYIP schemes. And I think isn't adviced to buy a real mining equipment to mine Bitcoins. Hard to make a decent profit and you can lose money. Some people try their luck mining alt coins, hoping to see its price increasing in the future.

their are legit cloudmining existing right there men like hashnest and genisis-mining but those two above is not really recomendable to put your money at because we knew that mining are not profitable today and they are the more affected since there miner really cannot sustain and give profits that they want and thats the reason why we should be warn since anytime they could collapse with our beloved money if we still invest eventhough theres danger tagging at them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 16, 2016, 11:56:06 PM
Don't invest cloud mining sites. They aren't profitable and many of them are Ponzi HYIP schemes. And I think isn't adviced to buy a real mining equipment to mine Bitcoins. Hard to make a decent profit and you can lose money. Some people try their luck mining alt coins, hoping to see its price increasing in the future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 16, 2016, 08:23:14 PM
if you really want to mine something them maybe turn you head towards altcoin mining? Bitcoin mining especially now, after the halving could be an enigma, we have no idea how it will scale.
The best option is to wait at least 2-3 months to see if halving had any effect on mining operations and don't purchase any mining equipment until then.
Yes that's right , because bitcoin mining not really profitable right now because halving.
But you still have altcoin , you can mining altcoin and trade it for better profit.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 16, 2016, 02:45:43 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 16, 2016, 02:42:00 PM
Don't invest in cloud mining. Its not profitable nowadays. The concept of bitcoin cloud mining is beautiful with the user thinking that after he spend the money buying GH or KH will get a lot more of bitcoin that he actually invested. Its beautiful but you have no guarantee the website will be online that long in order for you to get the promised interest rate of cloud mining. If you see lately we had a lot of cloud mining websites collapse as they were not really cloud mining so better don't invest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 16, 2016, 01:29:18 PM
Hey guys. I have some money right now that I could invest into CloudMining. Although I could almost purchase another AntMiner S7, I think it's loud and hot enough in my basement already. Additional heat might not be too good, considering it's a pretty small basement.
Does anyone know any good and reliable CloudMining sites? Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) in Cloud Mining? I'm thinking it might be a good (ish?) investment?
I know that there are a lot of scams, but I'm looking for something legit.
Thank you all so much!

be warn you can play investment your money in cloudmining
your must selective choose is cloudmining because only few litle cloudmining is real mining
majority only hyip and shecme ponzy metode site cloud mining
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 15, 2016, 11:16:22 PM
Hey guys. I have some money right now that I could invest into CloudMining. Although I could almost purchase another AntMiner S7, I think it's loud and hot enough in my basement already. Additional heat might not be too good, considering it's a pretty small basement.
Does anyone know any good and reliable CloudMining sites? Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) in Cloud Mining? I'm thinking it might be a good (ish?) investment?
Thank you all so much!
Mostly of cloud mining service are scamed their users, but you can try hashnest they have support hardware by bitmain of course with you can lost it. Always there are risk in Investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 15, 2016, 11:08:26 PM
Than you invest in cloud mining is much better if you try to trade that is much safer than investing there. it is common knowledge today that invest in mining of clouds just throwing your money without results obtained.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 15, 2016, 02:37:16 PM
Noice and heat can belowered with proper ventilation and sound proffing which may cost you few more bucks which is far good than taking risk of lossing huge amount in trusting cloud mining site. Even some long running and most popular cloudming can disappear overnight. Better buy next s7 and mine in your basement
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
July 15, 2016, 08:15:51 AM
just don't do it mate , even in the legit ones the maintenance fee will probably kill your profits
if you really love to grow your coins search for something else , like learning trading or investing in a trusted gambling site it's way better than cloudmining
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 15, 2016, 06:58:25 AM
Thank you all so much!

it is better to buy the AntMIner and lose money in case you couldn't make profit somehow than invest in a cloudmining ponzi and lose money to a scammer that runs away with your investment and then laughs at you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 15, 2016, 06:28:23 AM
Thank you all so much!
You may try www.CloudMining.website. Recently, they have slashed their price after block halving and 10 Ths can be bought @ 1 BTC. I have just bought some and so far all good with them...
you are suggesting OP to try an obvious ponzi site.
what proof you have about this site? did you invested in cloudmining.website? let me tell you I have invested in cloudmining.website and I found it 100% scam. I've reached to the payout limit and requested for payment. but after 3 months my payment is still pending.

@OP I suggest you just stay away from any cloudmining sites. if you have money then buy your own mining rig. and if you don't have place for adjust mining rig then just safe your money with you. it is better instead of loosing your money.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
July 15, 2016, 05:06:17 AM
Thats correct most of cloudming sites are too risky to invest and all of them will become scam sooner or later so much better like if you go to trading which you can control over your money but it seems you have to study the alt coin you want to trade.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 15, 2016, 03:24:17 AM
cloud mining is not good until price of bitcoin increases and return is quite slow for sha256 ..so better say awaay form now ..if you still wnat to insvest then i can suggest hashnest or hashflare
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
July 15, 2016, 03:05:29 AM
Mining is totally unprofitable these days, especially after the halving which brought the rewards down a lot even in the legit cloud mining websites like Hashnest.
Regarding Cloudmining.website 10 THS with 1 Bitcoin is one of their final attempts to get quite some bitcoins from unsuspecting people, pay them back about 0.10 or maximum of 0.15 bitcoin and then run away with the funds. Best thing to do nowadays is to hold your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the S9 Antminer which I have heard they are already out or they will be very soon and then you can try to invest a bit in hashnest the only legit cloud mining company as its backed by bitmain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 14, 2016, 10:10:52 PM
Thank you all so much!

if you much a lot money you can get buy self hadware
and the you can self mining, majority is cloud mining only HYIP scheme ponzy , only few cloud mining and real mining

i don't think buying a mining rig these days would be profitable for anyone as because of the block halving plus the rising in mining difficulties. he might spend more money than how much he can get
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
July 14, 2016, 10:07:53 PM
Thank you all so much!
If you are going to invest much better if you go in trading there is no scam in trading alts, but in cloudmining? Well all existing cloudmining sites is 99.99% will be turn into scam so better to stay away from cloudmining sites or go cry out loud.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 14, 2016, 09:40:18 PM
Thank you all so much!

if you much a lot money you can get buy self hadware
and the you can self mining, majority is cloud mining only HYIP scheme ponzy , only few cloud mining and real mining
Pages:
Jump to: