Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudMining.website is giving away upto 90 Ghs per account - page 3. (Read 6328 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
User ID is 2167
Order ID is 2456
Activity: 151
Facts about www.cloudmining.website :-

1. Cost: 0.001 BTC per GHs (Minimum purchase 10 GHs)
2. Daily payment
3. Automatic Weekly Withdrawal
4. 5% Referral earning
5. Duration of all contracts are minimum one year or the longevity of the miner, whichever is higher.

Hi,

Taking the current level of Difficulty into account, what approximate Weekly return do you "calculate" for 100 GH/s please ?

Thanks A Lot,
Odlal Smiley

May I request you to post this question in the Service Announcement thread ?

OK Smiley
Activity: 257
Merit: 250

2. Daily payment
4. 5% Referral earning
5. Duration of all contracts are minimum one year or the longevity of the miner, whichever is higher.

Hi,

Taking the current level of Difficulty into account, what approximate Weekly return do you "calculate" for 100 GH/s please ?

Thanks A Lot,
Odlal Smiley

May I request you to post this question in the Service Announcement thread ?
Activity: 151

2. Daily payment
4. 5% Referral earning

Hi,

Thanks A Lot,
Odlal Smiley

User Id: 2214

Order ID : 2238 & 2311

Wink

Both of your orders are of 100 Ghs. Please check point 2 of 'How to apply'. Minimum order for free hash power is 2x100 Ghs, i.e. 200 Ghs. The separate orders that you made previously does not qualify you for this free hash power giveaway. Even if you make separate orders now, those will NOT qualify for free hash power.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
User Id: 2214

Order ID : 2238 & 2311

Wink
How to apply ?

1. Sign up free on www.cloudmining.website.

2. Make an order more than 100 GHs, i.e. in between 2x100 Ghs to 9x100 Ghs and complete the order.

3. Post here with your User Id & Order Id to claim the free Ghs.

existing users as well?

Yes. Giveaway is for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
How to apply ?

2. Make an order more than 100 GHs, i.e. in between 2x100 Ghs to 9x100 Ghs and complete the order.

existing users as well?

www.cloudmining.website - 0.001 BTC/GHs

Update: This giveaway is going to end tomorrow, i.e. November 20, 2014 by 6pm GMT.

With every order above 100 Ghs, we are giving away 10% of free hash power. So, if you make an order of 900 Ghs on www.cloudmining.website and claim the hash power here, you'll get 90 Ghs free. Offer valid till our next announcement.

How to apply ?

Rules :-

1. Free hash power will be credited to your account within 48 hours of your application in this thread.

2. You can not claim free hash power more than once.

2. Daily payment

4. 5% Referral earning

Note : We have made this thread moderated to keep sock puppets from our competitors at bay, who are trying to malign us across the board. If you want any service related discussion, please do it in our announcement thread. You might like to read our FAQ to know more about our service.
Pages:
Jump to: