Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudMining.website is looking for bitcoin miners | Upto 900 GHs Giveaway - page 3. (Read 5038 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Would escrow be an option?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Some information regarding the data center would be good, like website?
Activity: 257
We have private datacenter where cloud mining takes place against private investment. We need more hash power to cope up with the rising demand. As we are not yet sure about the nature of demand (i.e. long term or short term), we are exploring the opportunity to rent physical miners at remote location against pre-determined price, rather than increasing our capacity for the time being.

Renting rigs or so-called Cloud Mining services is NOT an option for us. We need to install our own software and monitor log data. As it might raise a security concern for the renter, we have been upfront clear about it in the OP. If you put sensitive data in your computer used for mining, please do not rent it to us.

If you see any other attack vector from our end, feel free to report here. We will do our best to meet your security concern.
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
not saying that this is shady but definitely sounds sketchy to me - proceed with caution imo.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
there are too many cloud mining services out there... Shocked
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
I find this very sketchy, why do you want to rent miners?
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
performing remote installation on our machine is a dangerous thing for the safe of my dates.Are you sure you don't take my data on the machine?and you give me the all  income through mining?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
can you break down the process?
Activity: 195
Mining since bitcoin was $1
why not just rent rigs on any of the sites out there?  How would you remote into say an s3 miner and install something?
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
We are looking for solo miners having more than 1TH mining machine with free or very cheap electricity. We want to rent your miner...

Sounds interesting sketchy.

What's in it for the person owning the miner.

How can you give the person a higher return than if they just mined on a pool for themselves?
Activity: 257

www.cloudmining.website - 0.001 BTC/GHs

We are looking for solo miners having more than 1TH mining machine with free or very cheap electricity. We want to rent your miner. Please note that, we will perform remote installation of our mining software on your machine and verify log data remotely. So, the computer attached to your miner should not contain any sensitive information.

If you are interested, please leave a PM.

We are giving away upto 900 GHs hash power on CyberMonday => https://twitter.com/cloud_mining_/status/539352873373409281
Pages:
Jump to: