Pages:
Author

Topic: cloudmining.website New puppy in cloud mining - page 2. (Read 10058 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Hi,

I'm a bit scary to invest in mining company that stay hidden...
On their website there is no information at all. Is it a legit company ? the address ? support seems to be non-existing, no terms of use...

I always thought that people who hide do not have good intentions ...

Dont touch this one with a 10ft barge pole!

All signs point to a straight up Ponzi.

Which companies are to touch with 10ft barge pole ? Cheesy

Do not touch any cloud mining company at all. Some are Ponzi, some has paid hardware manufacturers to vouch for them but all are somehow hiding the real world identity of the people behind (except Cex.io). Real companies like BitPay, Bitstamp does not need to hide themselves. So, it is better to stay away from all the cloud mining thieves.

Real CloudMining companies like Bit-X and hashnest don't hide themselves either.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Hi,

On their website there is no information at all. Is it a legit company ? the address ? support seems to be non-existing, no terms of use...

Do not touch any cloud mining company at all. Some are Ponzi, some has paid hardware manufacturers to vouch for them but all are somehow hiding the real world identity of the people behind (except Cex.io). Real companies like BitPay, Bitstamp does not need to hide themselves. So, it is better to stay away from all the cloud mining thieves.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Was about to test this one out but after going to the site from links provide using Avlaon images of old tech and using all other stuff that is not their own content think am going to stick well away from this has signs all over it not going to provide anything. Maybe admin can come in here and post and have some sort of vouch offers for bitocintlak memebrs as am wiling to test services outland review but will not put anything in due to how scammsih and poniz this looks
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Hi,

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
is cloud mining still worth it ? with the current btc price and difficulty ? i wonder
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I join their campaign last month, I got all the payment.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
I found in CMW FAQ that their minimum contract period is one year. Can anyone with long term mining experience confirm whether a miner stays equally active all through the year ?

Doesn't matter. CMW doesn't actually have any miners.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I found in CMW FAQ that their minimum contract period is one year. Can anyone with long term mining experience confirm whether a miner stays equally active all through the year ?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Go invest in a firm which does not publish payment history and get ripped off.

Go invest in a "firm" which refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy and get ripped off. Oh wait, you already have - multiple times.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Payment history is the worst kind of evidence. Every ponzi in history has paid out without problems.
Until the day they stop paying.

Check my signature for some more rational criteria to judge a cloud mining service.

LoLz... everywhere people want to see payment history and here appeared an avatar claiming payment history means nothing. Go invest in a firm which does not publish payment history and get ripped off.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Payment history is the worst kind of evidence. Every ponzi in history has paid out without problems.

Check my signature for some more rational criteria to judge a cloud mining service.

very good point. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

yes cloudmining.website investor?
Tell us what about payment?
can we join now?
is there any problem about system...?

There is no problem since its inception. You dont need to trust anyone. Check yourself the weekly payment history of last 3 months =>  www.cloudmining.website/payments.php
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
yes cloudmining.website investor?
Tell us what about payment?
can we join now?
is there any problem about system...?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I guess this thread is long defunct now. As per the OP it was started because the official thread was self-moderated initially and I wanted to have quick confirmations of payouts from members posted.
Sent these guys 0.01 BTC for 10 GHS.

They have an announcement thread here somewhere
but it´s moderated so there may not be many posts.

Looks a bit dicey but who knows.

Best of luck, g

http://www.cloudmining.website/

Is this service still paying ?

Yep, I get paid every Monday.

I think PB mining, HashProfit, LTC gear & Hashie are not paying from 2015. Has cloudmining.website sent out any payment in 2015 ?

Yes, payment on 1/4 as per schedule.

While most of the biggies are now down/out CMW has not yet missed a single payout... Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Best of luck, g

I think PB mining, HashProfit, LTC gear & Hashie are not paying from 2015. Has cloudmining.website sent out any payment in 2015 ?

Yes, payment on 1/4 as per schedule.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Best of luck, g

all of them is now scam..
cloudminin.website ?
now i dont know
let us and see..
Pages:
Jump to: