Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudmining.website scam, might be starting to collapse. Poor signs. [Dec 2015] - page 2. (Read 2486 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
In case anyone doesn't feel like logging in to look at the hidden board I screenshot it. All the complaints in bold are the same.

Instead of repayment, veteran users accounts automatically reinvest their BTC instead of paying it to the address.

There are five new complaints this week alone all identical. The main person who runs the board moves all these complaints to the one hidden board on the site, which ironically is called "grudges and complaints."

(Sorry it's crass, not the best photo editor)
Screencap : http://imgur.com/RYULniz

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I have never had luck with that company, i'm not suprised this happened.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Why take risk? I would sell everything (even with loss) and move my bitcoin out.

Maybe you can hold 10% of your investment there.. just in case. but getting your money out should be your main priority now..
Not gonna happen, it's been stop paying approximately few weeks ago
So yea, your money is now stuck there without any mean of retrieving it back
Best to do is now asking support for your money and hope they are on a good mood Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Why take risk? I would sell everything (even with loss) and move my bitcoin out.

Maybe you can hold 10% of your investment there.. just in case. but getting your money out should be your main priority now..
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
After GAW and LTCgear I keep away from new cloudmining companies.
If you search this forum on their name you will find many users asking them for proof about actual equipment etc.

So to me it is not a suprise they are falling. in the ent they have to to make their profit.
Activity: 32
what about the campaigns that they had ran here  will that is also a scam?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
it is already a ponzi, they even allied with the eobot.
idk where to source but most of us knows what that site just did.
Activity: 9
A lot of users starting to accumulate with non-payments for about two weeks now on cloudmining website.

Same thing keeps happening and it seems a few older users noticed. The website automatically turns on reinvestment instead of paying you after you've been a member a long time.

When you complain in the main board, [user] support, whoever that may be, moves all the complaints to the grudges section.

The number of individuals this has happened to in the past 2-3 weeks is astounding. Warning to anyone thinking that this was not a Ponzi, it is looking like it may be so.

All the same, complaints are getting moved from the main support board to this one named grudges and complaints. None have a response: http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewforum.php?f=8
[The board is hidden to guests thinking of buying a contract. You must register to see it. Very fishy.]

Request: Feel free to move to forum services discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: