Pages:
Author

Topic: Clouds are the best? - page 3. (Read 324 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
March 12, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
Hello!
I want to share my experience of mining. I used cloud platforms like Hashflare with small attachments of about $ 100. Now the payback is about 200%, but the problem of all cloud-based mining is to limit the withdrawal of funds. My investment is not enough to mine the required crypto currency for withdrawal. The currency that I'm heading is bitcoin. At the moment, due to the dynamics of the exchange rate and the increase in the complexity of mining, payments are falling. Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?
Dude! If I were you I will stay away from cloudmining you can't guarantee that you will earn a lot from it and it will took so long for you to get your ROI. Instead of investing in that kind of platform better to set up your own mining rigs. You can sell your rigs if you dont want to mine anymore.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
March 12, 2018, 06:01:56 AM
Hello!
I want to share my experience of mining. I used cloud platforms like Hashflare with small attachments of about $ 100. Now the payback is about 200%, but the problem of all cloud-based mining is to limit the withdrawal of funds. My investment is not enough to mine the required crypto currency for withdrawal. The currency that I'm heading is bitcoin. At the moment, due to the dynamics of the exchange rate and the increase in the complexity of mining, payments are falling. Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?

cloud mining has been synonym for ponzi scheme since the early days of bitcoin. It doesn't need to be the case always but it's something to be heavily considered before making any kind of investment in this space

I personally don't prefer the cloud mining but again, I cant be considered as the reliable advisor because I have never invested the needed money into the cloud mining site. My personal opinion based on the others reviews is actually bad. I also think that the cloud mining owners, it also depends if the site is popular or not, are making the huge amount of profit based on the investor's money. Investors are getting just a small portion of the mined coins and the most important thing is that the difficulty for the certain coins is rising so the people which have invested money into the cloud site can actually end with a big loss and in the end they must in some cases invest some more only to cover their unexpected expenses. I would recommend homemade ASIC miners- If the miner has enough of bankroll he can payout the hardware he invested in and also gain profit and if he decides to stop the mining operations he can always sell the mining equipment for a least half of the money he bought the hardware for.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
LOL. I think you should change your mind, Cloud mining is not the best way to earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. For example when you invest 1000$ in cloud mining, the amount of Bitcoin you can get is always less than when you mine Bitcoin by yourself. Beside, it's really difficult to find out a truthworthy cloudmining website. IMO all cloudmining website will turn into scam very soon Smiley
Hi newbie here. I am interested to know the very reason why cloudmining site will turn into scam very soon? Hope I can get the answer. Thank you very much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
LOL. I think you should change your mind, Cloud mining is not the best way to earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. For example when you invest 1000$ in cloud mining, the amount of Bitcoin you can get is always less than when you mine Bitcoin by yourself. Beside, it's really difficult to find out a truthworthy cloudmining website. IMO all cloudmining website will turn into scam very soon Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
Hello!

cloud mining has been synonym for ponzi scheme since the early days of bitcoin. It doesn't need to be the case always but it's something to be heavily considered before making any kind of investment in this space
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
March 12, 2018, 05:14:29 AM
Hello!

It makes no sense at all. Though the mining fees are dropping it doesn't mean that these cloud managers will drop the price of minimum withdrawal. The clouds shouldn't be trusted anytime. They will take your money and they will just show that they are making great progress in the mining but to be honest on the practical side they are not making any progress and sometimes I feel that they are not even mining the whole thing. So it's just another Ponzi scheme from which you should always stay away. Apart from this you should also notice that by the time you hit your ROI you will have your contract finished and thus you will need to pay more to continue the contract and then you can withdraw the moeny you invested. However you already spent more and this way you never actually reach your ROI.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 05:09:21 AM
Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?
No, it doesn't (has been like that for a long time) plus investing in cloud mining, is equal to giving money to scammers (in most cases).
There are a lot of cloud services with reputation, so I use them and they are paying. Moreover, there are some resources that monitoring scammers and other bad guys. I am checking them everyday.
But I'm asking about amount of investment to cloud mining to be in plus every time. Is there any formula or function, which allow me to find out which amount of investment can bring me most advantage?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 12, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?
No, it doesn't (has been like that for a long time) plus investing in cloud mining, is equal to giving money to scammers (in most cases).
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 02:55:25 AM
Hello!
Pages:
Jump to: