Pages:
Author

Topic: [CloudThink.IO] ★ Signature Campaign ★ | [CLOSED] - page 10. (Read 19409 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I leave this campaign and give you room for another full member. Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear that! Thank you for announcing and not leaving without saying something. May you state the reason you are leaving our signature campaign?

Good luck!

No problem you are welcome, you guys deserve the decency of being told upon leaving. It is down to a numbers game here 50 posts a week x4 weeks = 200 posts = 0.2btc for 200 posts that you decide to count so more than likely I need a bit more lets say 230. The campaign I have applied for requires 80 posts a month for 0.15 from me plus possible bonuses. Higher rates by quite a lot.  Thanks and good luck to you guys as well.

can u pm me campaign ? even i might be interested in that Cheesy

He is talking about DaDice Campaign as they just started a monthly campaign too Wink

Please do not post off-topic posts!
PAYOUTS FOR JUNE 3 HAVE BEEN SENT!

Senior member will have 2 transactions (sent payments with a 0.001B / post by mistake, sent another payment of 0.0005B to cover the difference)

NOTE: The following posts have been removed from counting: Posts in this thread, off-topic posts and posts which don't respect the campaign rules. If someone has a problem with the payout they received, state your case here BUT PLEASE READ THE RULES FIRST, I may not have the time to answer each one in the future.

NEXT PAYOUT: June 5

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

I must have been paid for 0.023 posts but got paid just 0.016
Can you please re-check?

You have 7 excluded posts based on the spreadsheet

Thank you jenifer0012!

cryptoforcause, you have 7 excluded posts, a PM has been sent to you explaining why. Thank you!

Senior member will have 2 transactions (sent payments with a 0.001B / post by mistake, sent another payment of 0.0005B to cover the difference)

NOTE: The following posts have been removed from counting: Posts in this thread, off-topic posts and posts which don't respect the campaign rules. If someone has a problem with the payout they received, state your case here BUT PLEASE READ THE RULES FIRST, I may not have the time to answer each one in the future.

Can you please re-check?

You have 7 excluded posts based on the spreadsheet
Activity: 238

Can you please re-check?
Activity: 238

I'm sorry to hear that! Thank you for announcing and not leaving without saying something. May you state the reason you are leaving our signature campaign?

Good luck!

No problem you are welcome, you guys deserve the decency of being told upon leaving. It is down to a numbers game here 50 posts a week x4 weeks = 200 posts = 0.2btc for 200 posts that you decide to count so more than likely I need a bit more lets say 230. The campaign I have applied for requires 80 posts a month for 0.15 from me plus possible bonuses. Higher rates by quite a lot.  Thanks and good luck to you guys as well.

He is talking about DaDice Campaign as they just started a monthly campaign too Wink
Activity: 636
Merit: 262

Good luck!

so does that mean i can sign up ?
Activity: 191
Dadice Fixed Rate.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Activity: 191
Dadice Fixed Rate.

hopefully he can,

Any idea how far away i am to sr ?

accounts become senior members at 240 activity i believe.

Thanks for d answer another question : what is fastest way to get activity ? Cheesy

there is no fast or easy way, activity increases by a set 14 every two weeks; just keep posting and activity will increase steadily.

thanks for the insight!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
hopefully he can,

Thanks for d answer another question : what is fastest way to get activity ? Cheesy

there is no fast or easy way, activity increases by a set 14 every two weeks; just keep posting and activity will increase steadily.
hopefully he can,

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
hopefully he can,

so there are no more full member spots?

Full member slots are filled. However if most spots in sr to legendary is still available maybe op can give more slots for full members

I will issue payouts and think of this after. I will post an announcement if full member slots are raised.
hopefully he can,

Full member slots are filled. However if most spots in sr to legendary is still available maybe op can give more slots for full members
I am reviewing signature campaigns to see if there are any that I could join that offer good payment, this one looks great but the problem I have is that I am heavily into the Alternative Currency area and this is where I make the majority of my posts and as this is restricted in this campaign I am afraid I will miss out this time, but I wish you luck in your campaign.

Yes, sorry, we can't count most of your posts if they are in Alts. Thank you! Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: